Topic Stats

• 10,044 posts
  • 743 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by GravitaR
  • Topic is favorited by 96 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 714 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

HOB (resized).jpg
hobbit (resized).JPG
IMG_1529 (resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_4364_(resized).jpg
IMG_4363_(resized).jpg
No.gif
IMG_9476_(resized).JPG
47_(resized).jpg
hobbit-PF_(resized).jpg
IMG_9634_(resized).JPG
youtube_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
IMG_4594_(resized).jpg
IMG_4602_(resized).jpg
IMG_4608_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ranhorton.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9973 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I would like to see some kind of save and resume function where you can save a game after a ball and then at a later date/time continue where you left out, and it could stage any locked balls. As someone with young kids I rarely get more than 5-10 minutes without getting interrupted. It's the reason I can't have games like LOTR, TSPP and Hobbit in my collection.-at least for a while. If there was a save/continue function like video games have this would be possible again! Also a pause game feature like TZ would be awesome!

Great idea Mike!!!!
I just downloaded and played 1.9 tonight and it is awesome!!!!! But in the middle of game #2 this evening I was one Rune stone away from Barrel Escape when my 5 year old came downstairs crying after having a nightmare and that was the end of that. Family first...Rune stones second. But a pause option would have made my evening. Anyway, this game is such a gift to pinball. So glad I own one.

#9975 3 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

How could you pause it if were able using existing hardware

Great question. Maybe if you held down the start button and either the right or left flipper button at the same time? Game could pause your progress and probably remember how many balls (if applicable) were in play before pausing and causing a drain (tilt-esque) situation?

It's probably not possible but fun to dream.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 12.99

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ranhorton.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside