47_(resized).jpg
hobbit-PF_(resized).jpg
IMG_9634_(resized).JPG
youtube_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
IMG_4594_(resized).jpg
IMG_4602_(resized).jpg
IMG_4608_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mummite.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 10 years ago

Sweet! looks great thanks for sharing JJP!

1 week later
#172 10 years ago
Quoted from Purpledrilmonkey:

I think a 'find the Arkenstone' mode would be neat... Everything goes dark except one shot lights for say, 100k, and every wrong switch hit and every time you fire a flipper subtracts 5k points and slowly wakes Smaug up due to all the noise. Smaug waking up would obviously do some new mode phase like a hurry up or something that would be more difficult but more lucrative with a roving or possibly unknown shot being the collect.

Gives a risk/reward for intentionally waking him up. That and you'd get to see the scene in the mountain where he wakes up

Very cool idea! This is the kinda of modes and gameplay I want to see in pinball! something new and creative. As with Woz already there is some fun creative rules, cant wait to see how hobbit turns out.

1 month later
#323 10 years ago
Quoted from Part_3:

I'm hoping Smaug is interactive to or above that level!

Agree I have high hopes for interactive Smaug!

2 weeks later
#494 10 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

He also described it as a strategy game with more than two controls on each side which the player can use to control what happens on the playfield."

This sounds promising! Cant wait for the update

#535 10 years ago

everything is looking good, can't wait to see how this game pans out. Very interested to see more mechanics and toys on the playfield.

#537 10 years ago
Quoted from karl:

Looking good. I am wondering if there will be some "Shadow" like ramp action since there will be extra buttons (if I understood Jack's seminar speech right?)

That is what I took from it also. Some type of ball divertor or some way to interact with the ball. I really like how it worked on shadow so anything with more ball control and influence like that is cool in my book!

#569 10 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Lots of player controlled stuff going on in this game

yep! that that is exciting loved this on the shadow.

#779 10 years ago

Is this thread back on track to talk about the Hobbit yet?

#884 10 years ago

Everything looks great! and thanks JJP for sharing the vids and info. Couple comments on the gameplay videos.

-Top right under Smaug looks like a POTC style spinning disc?

- What do you shoot for with the top left and right flippers?

- Looks like there is a ramp divertor in the top middle ramps to divert the ball L/R I bet that is player controlled ala shadow.

- Pin apron looks like a map "very cool"

what are others thoughts from watching the videos?

#887 10 years ago

The far left wire form is not used currently. I assume some way the ball will be diverted onto this left wire form by Smaug's tail or something? down to the left kick back.

#895 10 years ago
Quoted from iamabearsfan:

JJP's proprietary target banks as several of them are not populated into this earlier whitewood.

what are the details are these target banks?

#897 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballRulez:

Already some GI present

Good because WOZ is DARK!!!! Hope this is lit well

#907 10 years ago
Quoted from S37VEN:

It's really nice to see some flow! What do the upper flippers shoot at?

Not sure, this is a common comment on most of the hobbit info released, but I am sure it will be figured out soon enough.

4 weeks later
#1020 9 years ago

HobbitPFclose.jpgHobbitPFclose.jpg

Cool looking artwork so far. Looks like the lonely mountain is up in the center of the playfield with Smaug above.

#1022 9 years ago
Quoted from Jargus:

People just assumed that meant extra buttons.

yep, we did assume, but hoping this still happens with 2 buttons on each side and some divertor or player interaction via a button press.

2 months later
#1397 9 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

THAT's that photo that needs to be on the playfield of Smaug.

agree I really thought he would be more predominate on the playfield art. Poster looks bad ass! the Smaug on the PF art is dinky......... here is hoping the toy is "MASSIVE"

1 month later
#1534 9 years ago
Quoted from BoozeMarlin:

Nice oportunity for some mods there.

Mods............ its a 7.5k + game! Molds better look great! these cannot be final. . .

#1539 9 years ago

This is a high standard, but I don't think impossible to get

This is more along the lines of what I was thinking the molds would look like. Good reference

#1558 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Yes. Gregory Nicotero.

super cool! he made those models.
The documentary "Nightmare Factory" was on netflix a while back really cool watching the crew build all those creatures.

#1624 9 years ago
Quoted from JerseyJack:

Probably need to see the complete game soon

Can't wait to see this game all together! Once everything is in context and on the playfield I am sure it will all come together.

#1710 9 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

Hopefully, the end result is a better pinball machine for us.

Agree! Looking forward to seeing the game all together. That should answer all the questions. Once the plastics, toys and game is fully playable that will be the true test. Looking forward to it

1 week later
#1843 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Maybe they're just placeholders

I am sure these are placeholders. If these are really just flat pieces of plastic they wont look to good and will break easy. But lets wait till we see it all together

1 month later
#2307 9 years ago
Quoted from BillE:

Your efforts will be greatly appreciated.

yes, please video and picts please! we need full Hobbit coverage on this one

#2460 9 years ago

Great work on JJP and team for the fast changes. Wireforms, playfield art and the changes @ Bag end all look much better. The book LCD placement is a bit odd, but I am sure that will get worked out. Overall good additions all around!

Thanks for listening to the feedback

#2491 9 years ago
Quoted from BackAlleyMatt:

Teeth are still in the works just did not have them done for Iappa

you da man Matt!

Looking good can't wait to see all the sculpts and work you have planned for this game. Great work

#2504 9 years ago

Can we get some video of this please and more picts from the people @ the show

#2514 9 years ago

What does Smaug look now when he is turned around? really hoping we get a "gate of erebor"

hobbitenvironmentereborh305.jpghobbitenvironmentereborh305.jpg
#2562 9 years ago
Quoted from heckheck:

I am all for having one on the lockdown bar, but JJP please add one wired in parallel as an extra side flipper button. After all my posting on this during the "feedback phase", I was disappointed not to see that in the list of changes. I think people would really use a flipper finger reachable instance of the diverter control.

100% agree I really don't like the button on the lockdown either. much easier to control when its on the cab closer to the flipper buttons.

#2641 9 years ago
Quoted from BackAlleyMatt:

here is another pic of the main column that covers the diverter mech.

Thanks for sharing the picts!

#2650 9 years ago
Quoted from Dalbok:

mixing in other treasures into the treasure pile with Smaug

yep, I was thinking the same thing this would really help the composition and not be so Gold coin crazy!

#2749 9 years ago

I am sure it's still in the works where everything will be positioned, but the book is in an odd place. If this is it's final resting place then the pop cap with the detail should be moved out from under the book.

Also how will the new bag end shot work? Will there be a new switch there where the mode change switches use to be? a roll over button switch or something?

#2758 9 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Jack called it a "Bumper 10pt switch between top and right (through-the-bumper shot)"

yes, this is what I was curious about. What does this mean is it just an opto or a button roll over?

#2760 9 years ago
Quoted from pinball_keefer:

A "10-point switch" is just a leaf switch behind a rubber. Slingshots are the most common manifestation these days, but we used them a few times in WOZ, too (bumper entry, near Throne Room popper, and by the state fair balloon).

Cool thanks for the clarification.

#2776 9 years ago
Quoted from check_switch_26:

There is a diverter that causes the ball to jump from the inner wireform ramp over to the far left wireform.

I wonder how this divertor will be covered up. I always thought this part of the game before we saw Smaug was going to be his tail swatting the ball over to the other wireform.

#2797 9 years ago

Not sure if these have been posted in the thread yet. Some close ups of the pop-up targets.

10553547_883239105028020_25889468423025716_n.jpg10553547_883239105028020_25889468423025716_n.jpg 10547414_883239088361355_5110789221789366599_n.jpg10547414_883239088361355_5110789221789366599_n.jpg 10410786_883239068361357_5805494845107521880_n.jpg10410786_883239068361357_5805494845107521880_n.jpg 1235991_883239055028025_5537757959394666782_n.jpg1235991_883239055028025_5537757959394666782_n.jpg 10313669_883347701683827_8816958678719869996_n.jpg10313669_883347701683827_8816958678719869996_n.jpg
#2881 9 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

full 180 turn at IAPPA, they just turned him halfway

hoping this thing turns around 180 looks stupid turned 1/2 way, but I am sure its just a code thing in the works.

#3120 9 years ago

Updated Smaug looks way better so is this the SE one red with gold highlights? The full gold was just to much. If so I think I will go with the red with gold highlights, looks much better.

#3210 9 years ago
Quoted from DarkWizard:

A claw, tail or something else to give the impression that the rest of the dragon is in the pinball machine somewhere would be nice

yes, this would be a great addition it still looks like a floating head, but a better floating head. Lets hope we get some claws arms or other dragon parts to make it feel like he is actually in the machine and not just Rudy dragon head.

#3215 9 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

I didn't see anything listed in the upcoming list of features that say they are adding body parts.

I do not think this is planned, but I would love to know what other molds are in the works for good old Smaug! everything is going in a good direction with this game just needs these final refinements. Has anyone heard if this is planned?

2 weeks later
#3354 9 years ago
Quoted from B9:

Any videos posted showing the new playfield in action ?

yep, any new videos? would love to see it in play with the new PF

#3446 9 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Now that the Hobbit movie is official out are there other things which can now be revealed which were unable to be revealed previously?

+1 when will the photo shoot images be released?

3 weeks later
#3670 9 years ago

Any picts or updates of Hobbit? I heard new code being shown would like to see some video of it in play.

#3677 9 years ago
Quoted from jazc4:

someone will post a video

+1 post some new video please

#3681 9 years ago

Thanks for posting! is it new code anything new and different? video would be great!

What's the deal with the Bag end shot now? I don't get it is there any switch in there or is it just an opening to the pops?

#3867 9 years ago

Why is Smaug always visible and turned to the side? I thought he should be turned 180 until he flips around to start talking.

#3879 9 years ago

I'd prefer he be hidden

So he is not rotated 180 and then flips around anymore? If so that stinks. . . . He looks odd just sitting there 1/2 turned. Will this be changed to have him hidden and then rotate 180?

#3914 9 years ago

Well its supposedly an easy thing to add back but right now it's not that way, I hope they change it back, we will find out soon enough.

I really hope he can be rotated because it looks stupid with him turned 1/2 way like that. He may as well not more at this point. . .

#3985 9 years ago
Quoted from fuko:

more time for polish. Everyone will benefit

More time the better! I am in no rush and would much rather have a better game. Give JJP the time to make it the great game it should be.

#4007 9 years ago
Quoted from Sammy31:

I assume the button is for the windlance/kickback fire option...it could also be for the diverter but I don't think so (it would be awkward for that use, imagine playing Shadow with the diverter buttons on the lockdown bar).

I am curious how this button works as well. If it's just to fire the windlance, its seems under utilized. I always thought this would be for controlling the top divertor, but it is in an odd place for that.

I also agree with others comments on the changes to the bang end shot with the opto to the pops. It's not dressed up at all no molds and I am not seeing what this adds to the entire picture and flow of the game? I guess we will wait and see. Has anyone heard if more updates and changes are coming anytime soon? Or is what we are seeing now and @ the trade shows what will be the final game?

#4063 9 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

The bag end would have been an ideal spot for a gorgeous mod - missed it if they just stick to PF art and flat plastic. If they keep the Smaug treasure pile the way it was last presented, that is a missed opp too. That pile could have LED lit gems that would make that area very pretty as well.

Totally agree I am hoping that we get another update with new additions to these areas as they still feel weak and missed opportunities. The Bag end area would be sad to just see it as is with a flat lame plastic and no real molds. I am hoping for another update soon with more clarification as to what will be in the final game and what to expect.

I would also like to hear some news on the actual modes, game progression and how that lobkdown button will integrated into the game. What are the modes? are there hurry ups, combos etc. . . . Would be nice to see some game/mode progression beside the same code with the Smaug multi-ball over and over.

Does anyone know if there are anymore surprises and additions to the game to come or is this it?

#4102 9 years ago
Quoted from Sammy31:

I want a great pin not an ok pin. I want it to stay in my collection, but it won't last long if I have to keep staring at some of this (sorry to say) hodgepodge work.

Totally agree, we are all giving JJP the time and patience needed to clean up this game and make it the best it can be. I have faith that it will all fall into place, but I wish we had some more insight onto what is final and what will be changed on the game. My current thoughts is just as you said "hodgepodge" and that is how it feels. So here is hoping for a great update soon from JJP

#4113 9 years ago

Oke, hope to see an update from JJP soon to show us what they have done with the unfinished areas.

+1 hoping for an update soon with some significant improvements.

#4150 9 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

They moved on from that idea & put the map in the upper RT corner of the backbox LCD. It shows your progress on your quest through Middle Earth. Go to the 1:15 mark of the video & you can see how it might be implemented. Works for me.

yep, works for me also. This is a great video showing off how well the LCD will be integrated into the game. I am hoping the entire game has an adventure feel to it and players are moving through the story of the 3 films in order with set objectives.

#4183 9 years ago

Updates

Smaug002.jpgSmaug002.jpg Smaug003.jpgSmaug003.jpg Smaug005.jpgSmaug005.jpg Smaug001.jpgSmaug001.jpg
#4208 9 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

if you ordered a Limited Edition it will come with the Red Smaug

if you ordered a Smaug Gold Edition then it will come with the Gold Smaug

I think you can swap out what you want on your game if you request it. I think the red one looks better now

#4213 9 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

You sure about that? That would be great if it were the case but I've heard otherwis

I am pretty sure you can, but I could be wrong remember reading it in the JJP forum

#4259 9 years ago

It sucks that you have to mod your $9000 pinball machine just to finish what should have been done to begin with.

Agree, here is hoping we get more molded items and things to help fill out the playfield a bit more. I like all the updates and changes, but feel for the price tag it should have a couple more molded items like 3rd pop cap barrel, bag end mold and some more in a couple areas to fill it out more. But I am sure a couple more things are in the pipeline prior to its final release.

#4344 9 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

For example, you might be able to complete two crossing rows on the grid by simply completing the mode at the junction point of the two cross-rows under certain conditions (e.g., completing two modes in succession without a failure).

This is a cool idea and what we should be talking about! Cool ideas for rules, combos and such!

#4355 9 years ago
Quoted from Vyzer2:

This game looks to be coded for the home user who wants a deeper game.....but will be fun to play by the casual player. There isn't a KJ game I haven't played that hasnt been great. Glad he is taking this to another level.

Yep, can't agree more! So Keith can you enlighten us on any insight on what you have planned?

2 weeks later
#4460 9 years ago

Update would be nice

1 week later
#4542 9 years ago

I think JJP is just waiting on parts to come in for the next Hobbit reveal and info. Soon I am hoping

#4605 9 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

Is this a new photo?

I don't think its a new picture. Also the game is in need of spot lights still, hoping these get on the game before release. WOZ was so dark and needed spots hoping hobbit comes with some pre-installed.

#4611 9 years ago
Quoted from DarkWizard:

Nothing to add? New code? Smaug Teeth anything?

yep, was looking for more feedback from people that played it? any comments on code, rules, gameplay?

#4660 9 years ago

This thread is ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz need more info on the actually game. New pictures, videos and discussion on the actual game would be nice.

#4724 9 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Recorded some video of The Hobbit at the Ohio Show.

Thanks for posting. I see some new spotlights in the video, nice to see these and hope they add a couple more so the lighting is good from the factory. All the videos from Ohio show look promising.

2 weeks later
#5088 9 years ago
Quoted from statsdoc:

Every day I see the number of new postings in this forum and I can't help but look, thinking...
perhaps this is the day that we get a Hobbit update.

yep, same here . . . .

#5131 9 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

The Hobbit gameplay.
2015 Michigan pinball expo - Arcade Raiders

Good video thanks for posting

#5273 9 years ago

This was a message from Ted Estes on the JJP forums some info on the rules.

The grid in the middle of the screen keeps track of the 31 "Book Modes", each of which is tied to a scene in one of the three movies. Each Book Mode is qualified with one or more of: ELF, MAN, DWARF, Bilbo, Gandalf, Radagast. The lit qualifiers are shown in the center top of the screen. Some modes will only be available after other modes are played. The grid shows the state of each Book Mode: unavailable (dark/greyed out), available (lighter), played (colour w/border). The "lit" Book Mode is highlighted on the grid, and also shown on the book display.

The Beast Hurry-Up rule is separate from Book Modes. Same with spotting Dwarves and Smaug Multiball.

We are auditioning for a Gandalf sound-alike now to do the pinball-specific call outs.

#5382 9 years ago
Quoted from Zebulon-74:

VIDEO MODE on The Hobbit

This would be cool and I would love to see some video modes make a come back. But the cost and production work to get something like this in would be high.

#5587 9 years ago

I am sure this has been brought up, but I'm not digging through all the posts. On the left wireform how does the ball divert down to the bow kick back? I see the wireform just not sure how the ball gets diverted to the lower left kick back.

#5598 9 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

Yes, at TPF Butch Peel told me there will be a device to do exactly that.

So this is not on the machine in the current videos and will be added later?

1 week later
#5784 8 years ago

I hope the backboard that is all black will have some art work or design. Seeing it all black like that makes it look unfinished. Would be great to see more brick work to match the cool stone arcs.

Overall its looking nice hope we get to see this @ PAGG

#5787 8 years ago
Quoted from check_switch_26:

There are sculpted pillars and an archway behind Smaug. These details are difficult to see in that video because of the harsh lighting and camera angle.

Yes I know the sculpted pillars done by Matt these look great! I mean on the black wood backboard, this needs a decal or something to make it look complete. It's like having a TAF without the backboard decal, it just looks bad.

#5793 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Hobbit code updated ! New code, brand new built non-prototype game... I think we are going to swamped by the looks of things.

Thanks for the update post more high-reZ picts! and whats new in the code? any new modes or rules?

#5806 8 years ago

When smaugs head is turned its all flat behind his head in the latest video. will this be sculpted out more?

#5881 8 years ago

Thanks again for everyone sharing video and pictures. The game is really looking great! keep um coming. How are the new modes and what are they rules wise?

#5945 8 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Why not just leave Smaug facing down field when not interacting with the game.

Agree I was thinking the same thing. It kind of looks bad when its turned and you see a flat back of his head with nothing. And this game really needs a backboard decal, the black wood back just looks unfinished.

#5998 8 years ago
Quoted from Sammy31:

Hey KISS gets a backboard Decal! Why not Hobbit??

agree Hobbits needs a factory backboard decal badly

#6062 8 years ago
Quoted from Vyzer2:

That would be a good one...and/or a riddle mode between Frodo and Gollum where you have to hit a specific drop target for the correct answers. Would also like to see a mode where Frodo puts on the ring and the pf goes dark and you have to hit a certain amount of shots to relight everything. At this point am sure the modes have already been mapped out

Great ideas! Hope the modes are as creative as this

3 weeks later
#6364 8 years ago

Anyone get some new video posted?

#6367 8 years ago
hobbitTwitter2.jpghobbitTwitter2.jpg hobbitTwitter3.jpghobbitTwitter3.jpg hobbitTwitter.jpghobbitTwitter.jpg
1 week later
#6457 8 years ago

Can't wait for my hobbit and very excited to see Pat's game! Audio in both games is going to be top notch

1 week later
#6627 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Happy to report back tomorrow with pics of the visit

yes! please lots of Hobbit pictures and feedback

2 months later
#8369 8 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

Really like the look of the new Gold armor.

Agree it looks great! I would love to see some of the new modes and LCD work, every video I have seen is "SMAUG Multi-ball"

1 week later
#8489 8 years ago

More Hobbit Pinball parts continue to arrive at our factory every day. We want to keep you updated on where we are production wise, as well as providing insight into our team's progress on programming, sound, and animation.

Games are currently undergoing the approval processes so that we can ship worldwide. A few parts are waiting for that final approval and then the floodgates open. The picture of the playfield below shows the new ramp on Hobbit.

Based on WOZ and how The Hobbit has developed, you all know what we put into our games-our Passion, Heart and Soul. You will have these games forever to enjoy so our efforts and time are well spent to satisfy our loyal JJP fans.

We are happy to share this high res image of The Hobbit Playfield with you!
Click to view Photo

The video below explains how to achieve the high-end goals of The Hobbit™ pinball game: "Wizard" modes based on climactic scenes of each of the trilogy movies.

Each achievement will add a spark to the Arkenstone™. Complete all sparks of the Arkenstone to qualify the next wizard mode.

The wizard mode movies scenes were selected for their exciting content and ability to present fun, frenzied pinball action:
Into the Fire from An Unexpected Journey presents the final showdown between Thorin and the Dwarves vs. Azog and the Orcs.
Barrel Escape from The Desolation of Smaug presents the one of the greatest chase sequences ever produced as the Dwarves, Elves, and Orcs fight their way down the Forest River towards Lake Town.
Finally, Battle of Five Armies is an epic finale taking many scenes from the titular movie in one unbelievable multiball!

VIDEO -->

#8494 8 years ago

All the targets have art on them except the mystery target its just blue. Hope that one gets some decal art.

Video and playfield shot looks fantastic! Thanks for the update JJP! Nice to see some info on the rules and modes.

#8504 8 years ago

The new ramp etching is nice. Very curious how the lower target on the bottom right will work "My precious here is your ball back"

2 weeks later
#8777 8 years ago

Here's a video of Hobbit playfields being clear coated. Hundreds of these Hobbit playfields are on the way to us from Mirco as we receive the final parts we need for production.

#8778 8 years ago

see below for a video of Match on Hobbit as well as the Splash Screen for the Smaug Gold Special Edition.

#8779 8 years ago

Below is a photo of one of many hanging samples in progress that are being put together for each station on the assembly line.

4793eefa-6842-461f-83e6-53f821564035.jpg4793eefa-6842-461f-83e6-53f821564035.jpg

7 months later
#9731 7 years ago

Green looks good and much better fitting for the theme

1 month later
#9814 7 years ago

Just got my hobbit a couple days ago and love it! Into the fire on code 1.21 was super cool! Looking forward to the constant code updates and support on this title. The modes all feel unique and special. Having choices like to lock a ball of start a mode is nice and adds strategy and control for the player.

#9824 7 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

Are the issues that were discussed here, such as left wireform issue and the ball getting stuck in the popups, fixed? I saw on here they were suppose to put in a better wireform so the ball won't get stuck.

Fixes are coming for these items, but are not rdy yet and have not shipped with the latest games.

#9833 7 years ago
Quoted from dmieczko:

Just got my first plays in on a Hobbit last night. First impression - I absolutely loved it. Visually stunning, great gameplay and feel - I look forward to learning the rules more and might look to pick one up in a few months.

Congrats! I have had mine over a week or more and really enjoy it. Still with the code at it's current state I am still finding cool little items and features I am only now just uncovering. Great game, looking forward to see hoe the final code all pans out.

3 months later
#9872 7 years ago

is new code up? 1.90? I don't see it up

#9879 7 years ago
Quoted from Axl:

What are the reaction to the black arrow SE?

LAME "CASH GRAB" the room was silent when they unveiled that thing.

plus the SE is the best of them all

#9885 7 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

According to Jack it should be out tonight.

still waiting on code update

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
North Myrtle Beach, SC
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 22.50
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 25.50
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Life

Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
Machine - For Sale
Cedar City, UT
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mummite.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hobbit-update-1?tu=mummite and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.