47_(resized).jpg
hobbit-PF_(resized).jpg
IMG_9634_(resized).JPG
youtube_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
IMG_4594_(resized).jpg
IMG_4602_(resized).jpg
IMG_4608_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mountaingamer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5095 9 years ago

I was on the phone with Jen & Jack pretty regularly waiting for WOZ...... Jack is a straight shooter & I'm sure he's doing everything he can to deliver a truly amazing product. Waiting sucks guys..... Hang in there & it will be worth the wait! (I pray)

2 weeks later
#5679 9 years ago

I'm guessing Jacks making sure the parts work and fit right.

#5681 9 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

At least my guess is based on rumor and evidence. What's your's based on? Wishful thinking and the words of a proven liar?
I have nothing against Jack, but he has repeatedly been proven to be a liar and that is one description he will never shake. But don't worry. He's in good company.

I really hate feeding into this crap - but ok... I think your just another JJP troll, you pontificating your guess based on rumor and "evidence" makes me laugh, and I think your personal attacks against Jack are lame - but whatever dude.

4 months later
#7848 8 years ago

any new Hobbit news or just Heighway pumping?

3 weeks later
#8584 8 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I understand. Just saying a lot were saying when GOT got announced it was going to dethrone TH. Just based on looks alone at this point, TH is so far ahead it's not funny.

That was all the stern lovers ...... Just look at the poll. Stern doesn't compare to what JJP puts out other than price wise. The fact is that Jack is truly passionate about producing an awesome product. Looks and CODE of the Hobbit Will be on a different planet than GOT.

#8599 8 years ago
Quoted from PappyBoyington:

Amazing, you would think...well no need to say the obvious. I see no reason to believe they will build TH any faster than WOZ. So if your at the end of the line you could be waiting until next November/December (2016) before you get your game. Are they planning on building the Standards at the same time as the LEs?

Not sure I get you..... Are you trying to be a troll or just can't help it?

3 months later
#8984 8 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Aka "the end justifies the means"
Or,
"Who cares if people were lied to, the game got delivered"
Not everyone agrees with this, however.

If this is such a big Hobbit update issue, then where are all the upset JJP customers chiming in about this?

#8995 8 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Seems pretty simple:
The folks that are currently TH pre-orderers are clearly "ends justify the means" kind of people. So I wouldn't expect any of them to complain. They certainly knew what they were getting into after Woz... so I'd assume they prepaid with both eyes open and in full knowledge of Jacks shenanigans- and- are ok with them.
Not sure why you'd be confused on this?
I would also guess there is a significant segment of pinheads that, as excited as they might be to eventually own a Hobbit, won't preorder. Some "weird" people still buy stuff AFTER they see it and when its built.

Actually I preordered to support JJP. Maybe it will help some of the weird people you refer to get a JJP game some day.

#9002 8 years ago
Quoted from jazc4:

This comes off as a holier-than-thou, passive aggressive rant. Having pro-ordered and not canceling does not make any of us unethical, or less ethical than you.
You obviously don't like Jack. We get it. Instead of hanging around on this thread and trying to convince us to dislike Jack too, move on to a non-JJP thread.

I was putting together a reply also regarding lowepg's comment but you said what I was really thinking.

Jack is human, and no person or business is perfect that I know of - but so what. I feel JJP's done what it needed to do to get the company off the ground, built a world class pin that many regard as the best ever, keep the lights on, and deliver - what an accomplishment in my book. Hopefully its game on in January and great things to come from Jack in 2016.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Life

10,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 25.50
Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
Electronics
Skillshot Combo

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mountaingamer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hobbit-update-1?tu=mountaingamer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.