Topic Stats

• 10,044 posts
  • 743 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by GravitaR
  • Topic is favorited by 96 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 714 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

HOB (resized).jpg
hobbit (resized).JPG
IMG_1529 (resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_4364_(resized).jpg
IMG_4363_(resized).jpg
No.gif
IMG_9476_(resized).JPG
47_(resized).jpg
hobbit-PF_(resized).jpg
IMG_9634_(resized).JPG
youtube_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
IMG_4594_(resized).jpg
IMG_4602_(resized).jpg
IMG_4608_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lllvjr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1134 5 years ago

It's joes game, he left his choice, someone picks up where he left off the wheels keep turning, games far enough along it won't matter, someone has to be in charge for final item choices, maybe they will change something just to make how mad lol... But seriously it's joes game, pats further along on his then joe spent on hobbit!

#1139 5 years ago

When something is wrong always blame the guy who quit. He won't be around to solve it lol

#1140 5 years ago

Should be a fun game. I like the 4 play field pop ups. Can't wait to play it in 2015

#1205 5 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

I question this entire thread
Ted Estes and Balcer have both left JJP. Smaug was not designed and not implemented as per the rumor.
I question whether the Hobbit will be done by November with all of these departures.

Ted has not left... Go have another one guy!

3 weeks later
#1293 5 years ago
Quoted from statsdoc:

I had thought that the "aim-able" outlane kicker was removed from the game in a subsequent update. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Yes that's been removed... So power adjusted coil makes sense... If u soften the kick back shot u can easily hit the lower three drop targets as well as the upper right flipper it looks... From the drawing above

3 months later
#1577 5 years ago

These are in the game. Deal with it lol

Fucking bash toys hidden most of the time...no one has a issue with his pop
Bumper caps. Everyone loves those.. Get over it already. If u remember the wolf had set of led eyes in a early picture. Shows that it can be moded. Do u really care about how detailed they are once u led them all? I don't, be happy they come with the game and u don't have to pay extra for them as a mod lol

Just my 2 cents as a hobbit buyer

#1598 5 years ago

There's not enough time to go back and redesign these for a shipping date by Christmas and prototypes before that... Honestly just plan on led modding them if u want. Personally I think they look fine better then a decal like the xmen above

#1599 5 years ago

And he hit a home run on the pop bumpers by the way

#1604 5 years ago
Quoted from JerseyJack:

Probably need to see the complete game soon......I remember how many said "don't put the Ruby Slippers on my game"....everyone wanted them.
This is why "others" release nothing and you see the whole thing. So a decal would have been better? I think these are less than small and had to have Warner Brothers input, direction and approval, which they have!
So, next game is unlicensed, Thank Goodness!
"I've seen Smaug and he looks Great" - me. I did not realize how fugly that MM Troll was until I just looked at it blown up now.
Who knows, like the "Clown Wig" - never say never.....stay tuned. My money is on Matt.

My money is on Matt
Literally lol

Bring on the completed hobbit!!!!!!!!

#1610 5 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

I don't think people would prefer decals. I think they would prefer a more experienced artist when creating characters in particular. Getting emotion in a character's face/expression is an art form all its own. Perhaps JJP will consider trying someone else for future games? I know there are likely a dozen other parts of a game Matt's talents could be utilized for. I know a lot of people were hoping to see more 3D landscape pieces to decorate the playfield (like mountains for example) and I know Matt is good at making stuff like that.

Lol...more experienced. Matt works hard and has plenty of talent... Start ur own company and then go pay the paycheck of that more experienced artist if u can afford him then hope he works a quarter of the hours Matt puts in to his craft... Seriously unreal

1 week later
#1919 5 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Let me get this straight. JJP announces the hobbit in January 2013 and we've yet to see a whole playfield...only a vid of a working white wood....and have seen threads of WOZ customers waiting years for a game... and last October 2014 DP announces the TBL and today they reveal what appears to be a fully functional prototype that looks 100% finished???
Am I missing something?
What is difference here? I just don't get it.

All the woz le have been delivered. There's a fully function company shipping games that have totaled over 1500 and climbing.. Tbl hasn't shipped... Yes your missing something

#1922 5 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

I'm pretty sure it took JJP two and a half years (or so) to ship the first game? So it would certainly seem DP is well ahead of that to say the least.

Really? Linoleum lives a few towns from me and built a pinball 2k game in his basement faster then tbl. Designing a game is a great accomplishment, building a company and making thousands of those games and selling them is a little diff.

#1936 5 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

lol ... someone sure is a little defensive, huh? The unbelievable response to TBL (and DP) got ya down?

Nope just giving points to someone shitting on a hobbit thread. The pictures of their prototype look nice. But I'm not shitting in their thread either now am i

#1937 5 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

This is a legit point. The last payment on TBL is April 2015...who knows when it will ship??
I guess I'm wondering why it's taking so long to come up with a TH working prototype? Will one be revealed next month?
This TBL table looks intense...and it took less than a year from announcement until now to show us a vid of table on and flashing

I could leak hobbit videos... I'm not, I could have for a while now. Jacks running his Buisness how he wants.... By the way the hobbit le is about sold out. Guess he's doing a good job.

#1938 5 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

Right .. because everyone knows the most difficult and time consuming part of building a pinball machine is the code.

I thought we had heard about several revisions of the I/O board (or some custom board) over the course of the first year of WOZ development? If this was done so quickly then perhaps you can better explain what the most time consuming difference was with WOZ development to explain the nearly 1.5 years more it took JJP to show a lit prototype? Something we still haven't seen from JJP's 2nd game Hobbit after nearly 2 years now, right?
And thank goodness the studo for TBL did not demand ugly revisions to toys/artwork.
I'm on a roll again tonight ..

Ask Gary stern to show u another video of him playing lol...

#1943 5 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

Yes. He sure is!

L-O-L!!!! I needed that. I'm pretty sure that's been said from day one. Too funny.

Laughing all the way to the bank

#1946 5 years ago

Chaching! Another happy customer!

#1951 5 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

lol. I know you can't see this Pinchy, but if anyone wants to know who the idiot is then .

Yup no personal attacks or bullying

#1998 5 years ago

Why bother leaking something so craz4pin can just shit on it? Finish product is coming... Ill hold on to my videos of the game.

#2001 5 years ago

I have video and I'm not going to share it... Said it twice

#2002 5 years ago

Lol... I can't wait for expo..

#2004 5 years ago

Pats game will be great also... By the way, here's a link to pats first game that he made at home it just recently went up for full photo show.

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=6167

#2010 5 years ago
Quoted from OldPinster:

Don't have to show video to let people discuss something interesting about the game. Information on game rules, modes, or whatever would be nice. How does someone crap on that?
And I thought profanity was not allowed on here? Or is it only not allowed when it's someone you don't like?

My apologies for any profanity.

#2049 5 years ago

No topper. I actually had a idea for one and submitted it... Can't say why but ill release it after jack shows the full game. U will see why it's not being done

#2060 5 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

There's a big difference here (still).
JJP isnt dribbling out updates out of ther goodness of their hearts.
Unlike Stern, JJP is still beholden to pre-payment to keep the lights on. When they are asking for people to pay years in advance, they *DO* have to provide more updates than an established manufacturer.
Id prefer not to know ANYTHING about TH prior to it being *done* but I understand why that just isnt going to happen (due to above).
My hope is that JJP has worked out the kinks on production (the past few weeks certainly seem like it!), and The Hobbit will move much faster into the market. And THEN, JJP#3 may not require prepayment at all... And they can just release info when its ready, not when they think they have to to keep investors from panicking.

Have u seen how many regulars, standards, and ruby red have flown out the door in the past few months. Hundreds.... There's no panicking, jjp isn't going anywhere!

#2061 5 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

Just brainstorming ... but for that to happen I would think JJP would need to announce their third title within 6 months of delivering Hobbit #1 (announce #3 around 07/01/15), and shipping games to customers within 6 months from that (end of year, approx. 12/2015). In order for that to happen JJP will need to have 2 complete manufacturing lines running (and obviously employed) by then. Otherwise, JJP would need to create all 1500 THLE's in just 12 months and immediately switch over the line to build title #3. And all of this is assuming JJP can become profitable by only building 1500 LE Hobbits (no other edition) and move on to title #3. So just logically speaking ... either JJP needs to significantly increase their production rate on 1 line, or they need to create a 2nd manufacturing line. I wouldn't think you could confidently expand to 2 lines unless the assembly of TH on the first line was sufficiently backlogged to be building games for another 6 months minimum after the 2nd line (building game #3) begins.
I'm very curious what numbers they are predicting in order to generate their business plan for the next 18 months. I have my own guesstimations but I'm curious how many think they'll be building 2 games simultaneously in 2015?

How about three games! Jack extended woz rights for I think a few more years. He can do hobbit, pats game and woz at the same time. The production line never changes, he could easily stop making hobbits for one week and turn out 50 more woz on that line then go back to hobbits. It's just a matter of putting the parts in front of the guy on the line. The line itself doesn't change so he could have two production lines and make three games. Stern does it that way also if I remember

#2062 5 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

Just brainstorming ... but for that to happen I would think JJP would need to announce their third title within 6 months of delivering Hobbit #1 (announce #3 around 07/01/15), and shipping games to customers within 6 months from that (end of year, approx. 12/2015). In order for that to happen JJP will need to have 2 complete manufacturing lines running (and obviously employed) by then. Otherwise, JJP would need to create all 1500 THLE's in just 12 months and immediately switch over the line to build title #3. And all of this is assuming JJP can become profitable by only building 1500 LE Hobbits (no other edition) and move on to title #3. So just logically speaking ... either JJP needs to significantly increase their production rate on 1 line, or they need to create a 2nd manufacturing line. I wouldn't think you could confidently expand to 2 lines unless the assembly of TH on the first line was sufficiently backlogged to be building games for another 6 months minimum after the 2nd line (building game #3) begins.
I'm very curious what numbers they are predicting in order to generate their business plan for the next 18 months. I have my own guesstimations but I'm curious how many think they'll be building 2 games simultaneously in 2015?

I think they will be building two games in '15 pats game is way ahead of where hobbit was in this time frame.

#2083 5 years ago

Ok back on track....

I pitched putting a camera in the speaker bar even specked one out for install. Set up the coding for high scores with something like ngg where u have a high score of the day. This would give any person the ability to put up a high score walking up to a game at any given day. When the high score was hit a camera in the metal speaker bar pointed at you would take your picture. So you would have that with your initials on the screen. Something I think out on location that could possible get out of hand at bars n stuff lol.
So it's not making it into the hobbit, maybe ill get lucky and my idea will make it into pats game!

#2084 5 years ago

Calling dibs now was my idea!

#2106 5 years ago

Yes shipping some games in December

#2107 5 years ago
Quoted from dendoc:

Wasn't there a contractual obligation to release it with the last film? So around Christmas would be about right. Shipping would probably begin in the new year, and I think the factory is capable of at lease 10-20 games per week?

Factory pumping out way more then those numbers the past two months on woz so the hope is it continues with hobbit

#2134 5 years ago

Booked my room.. I will be at expo Thursday and Friday

#2138 5 years ago

Tbl should be code ready and build ready for shipping soon... I bet pats game info will be out before it ships. Then we all have decisions to make

#2142 5 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

I only disagree with this because I don't think JJP will want to reveal Pat's game before May/June at the earliest! So, for right now the only decision to be made (if you can only afford one new game right now, like most) is whether to buy TWD, TBL, or Hobbit. Pat's game will only negatively impact Hobbit sales so it only makes sense to not reveal it for another 6 months+.

I seriously think tbl is 6 months or more away. But I agree with ur hobbit to pat time frame

#2145 5 years ago

Exciting times in ever direction of the hobby

#2151 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballRulez:

Hope you guys make a nice new thread with updates for the ones that are left behind

I can post live info as jack announces for sure. Ill be sitting there

#2184 5 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

I'll go on record and say it's a hologram projector that will shoot a video of Smaug onto the glass when the arrow is loaded and you'll have to shoot him with the lockdown bar button at the right time to kill him... or he eats you (ball drains down outlane).

No

#2186 5 years ago

It's where I wanted to put the camera... But not happening.

1 month later
#2254 5 years ago

Tomorrow likely. Today is set up

#2256 5 years ago

Maybe tonightimage-424.jpg

#2265 5 years ago

Lol,, I'm not saying anything to get my self in trouble... But when I need to find something fuck csi I'm going to pinside

#2267 5 years ago

I'm really excited about this game. The audio quality David has to work with will be killer

#2291 5 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

You can't be serious? The game designer is long gone from JJP. At most there will be a few superficial changes like a hurried replacement for the book after it suddenly became a "placeholder" when the game bombed at Expo.

Book was a place holder the whole time.

#2301 5 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

So why on earth would they not say that during the reveal? If this is true it would be an epic mistake considering how many people I know personally who cancelled their orders based on the reaction from Expo. I hope they do come up with something cool in place of the book. Maybe something that initially got cut for cost reasons might be returning? An LCD?

I don't know guy, why did the Crystal ball LCD not get shown for a while either... Just sit back n enjoy. Thanks

#2316 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

So...when will the actual release date going to be announced? I can't imagine it's actually going to ship in December as originally anticipated.

Good news is even if its off a little or on time it's close!!!

#2333 5 years ago

Today's the day. Two hobbit at iappa.

#2338 5 years ago

Have any of u guys ever been to iappa?

It's like arcade heaven! The best of the best new stuff, smoke show models walking around in booths, everything is amazing at this show.

#2357 5 years ago

I just keep hearing the Austin powers voice say "I love Gold!" Lol

#2359 5 years ago

Yes wire forms are back!!!!

#2378 5 years ago

More to come visually. Games at the show have old art as time was a constraint

#2384 5 years ago

The giant diverter on left covered by stone wall is good.

#2388 5 years ago
Quoted from Purpledrilmonkey:

I thought the ramp diverter was Smaug's tail?
Regardless, this still looks better than the Expo showing. I have no idea why JJP set themselves up for the backlash from Expo but this a great step closer to fixing all that.

Lots of changes, all for the better I feel

#2389 5 years ago
Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

Now that the book has moved to the back, shouldn't that third pop bumper be a barrel as well now? Would give the bumpers a more uniform appearance.

It's likely just wasn't ready by show time. The print out states what has yet to be done

#2433 5 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

Hey Alex,
I love the changes so far. Just curious, when Jack said new shots, was he referring to the bag end change, or is their something different with the Smaug area planned as well?

The shot through into the pops is what he's referring too instead of stand up targets blocking them

#2441 5 years ago

Anyone notice how bright the drop targets are now with decals and gold targets over the old black beforeimage-971.jpgimage-241.jpg

#2465 5 years ago

You know what's really really great about this?

Games will be shipping soon

#2466 5 years ago
Quoted from DarkWizard:

The colors are great, I love how vibrant it looks now. its the giant dragon pic I have an issue with. It's redundant.

That's just a play field picture... Wait till the LEDs are glowing on it. Imagine what that will look like with colors ghosting around them all

#2472 5 years ago
Quoted from BackAlleyMatt:

Teeth are still in the works just did not have them done for Iappa

Matt, any black depth added to the gold smaug or staying as seen in the pic as straight gold top to bottom?

#2473 5 years ago

Well what I meant was sooner then other boutique games that are coming lol

#2476 5 years ago
Quoted from BackAlleyMatt:

I am the one making them
Also don't know if anyone had noticed but I had the new goblin and orc on the game at expo. So the faces have been redone as well.

No pics of that posted yet

#2477 5 years ago
Quoted from kidvid:

Did you also handle the tweaked Smaug sculpt? It looks really good with the smaller coins.

Matt does all the mold making they are all his designs. They look great

#2487 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

A dark wash on the gold to bring out the details in the lines and crevices would probably be a big help. Back in my Warhammer mini painting days that's what we'd do, a chestnut wash over gold for instance, let it settle in the low areas. Otherwise you lose too much definition to the metallic color.
Glad to hear the teeth are still coming. It's like the Metallica snake, it looks like a turtle when it's defanged, you gotta have the teeth!

Yup that's what I was thinking... Gold will pop like a mofo.. Haha

Love the new heads matt

#2692 5 years ago
Quoted from RealityCheck:

I have one account. Do you think this is a computer-generated opinion?  What difference does it make how long I've been a member.  I saw JJP's FB post of the updated Hobbit and went looking to vent my frustrations.  Here I am!
I hope you guys are still buying because someone needs to continue to finance these guys and keep them in business until someone else comes along (ala' Pat) and makes a real game.
How you can look at this mess and not see a major step back from WOZ is beyond me.  Why not address these following points ...
Why is Smaug a mediocre piece of child artwork and only his head at that?
Why does Smaug not directly interact with the ball despite customers begging for this for 2 years?
How are cabinet decals not a step back from direct-print on ECLEWOZ? 
Why are the number of LED inserts cut in half (or more?) from WOZ?
Why could JJP not come up with a creative use for an lcd on the playfield like the cyrstal ball?  Pointless.
Where are all the toys that were in WOZ???
Why is more than 2/3 of the playfield completely wide open ... nothing .. void.  That's all you could come up with to introduce better "flow"? 
Why is JJP no longer including a topper even on the LE's?  Where did the cost for that go into?
It's amazing that given a very small number of neat things to look at on the playfield JJP actually managed to find a way to detract from the pop bumer toppers with that ugly looking lcd.
Why is there simply a metal apron with art and not wooden on the LE version (excuse me, versions) of this game?  Just 1 more step back from WOZ and again, you couldn't even so much as add backlighting or something original on it?
You can get a TWD shipped to you in the $4500-4600 range no problem.  Where do you see the justification for another $4000 (or more) in this game?!?  It's just ridiculous.  You have to know you are financing the numerous business mistakes JJP has been making to date, no?  Because the money is definitely not in the bill of material.

Must be joe Balcer lol

#2698 5 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

I think some folks including myself have a natural bias against a pinball machine that costs $8000+. Part of it is related to the fact that some can write a check for the full amount which creates envy and part of it feels like this encourages the NIB price point to continue to rise. This creates some anger which some folks put onto JJP/TH. I was quoted $4600 from a distributor for a NIB ST Pro in the Summer and a couple of weeks ago $4800. It seems like the entry level price for NIB will be >$5000 in 2015 and I'm not sure how that is good for pinball.
An "idea" whether its good or bad is for JJP to look at a Pro model for WOZ/TH with a price point of <$5000. In the meantime I will keep telling myself an <$5000 Stern Pro is more "fun" then a $8000+ TH even if im in denial.

Your just financially responsible nothing wrong with that. Finding a location that the game is close to your house and spending $20 to play it for a few hrs is cheaper then owning one. But there will alway be a group of people who can and will pay rising costs. Inflation no matter what causes it to happen is part of life. The prices will go down when no one wants them anymore, by then neither will u.. Is what it is.

#2741 5 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNavidad:

I believe it's a ball save. Additionally, does anyone have an idea of what the button on the lockdown bar activates or what the area on the top of the backbox is (between the speakers)? Intriguing.

That just a decal in between the speakers

#2869 5 years ago

Not to beat a dead horse but smaug mech is done its not changing...the game needs to ship soon. It's a done deal moving on!

#2875 5 years ago
Quoted from Asael:

I am ok with this. But it's time to know what is a done deal and what is still object of discussion.
I bugged my distributor in emails to change from LE to SE. Now with Smaug so prominent on the new playfield and the disapointing golden smaug. I like the look of the LE better.
If I now start to bug my distributor again to change back to LE he will think that I am crazy.
I am sure this game will be great. I like what I see. But if I will get the version of this game that I really want is still some kind of gambling.

U can bug him all u want, he's there to take ur money... If he doesn't like u going back n forth there's other distrib that will

1 month later
#3647 5 years ago

Heres a little new years fun...This is some hobbit audio playing in the video..The game volume is set and the track just gets progressively louder.. enjoy...crank your speakers
thanks,
Lorenzo
pinnovators.com

https://flic.kr/p/qBZyHV

#3652 5 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

V
My video from the link is WOZ?? Is it Hobbit audio loaded on the WOZ I take it?

I have the track samples loaded on my phone connected to the game

Just thought I would share a sample

2 weeks later
#3858 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

They do recycle old parts. The twd crossbow is identical to the mech from Austin Powers. How is that debatable? That said comparing it to components that make up a pinball machine is inane.

My opinion on Austin powers...
Has twd cannon
Has the iron man center of up down monger
Has the lotr ring magnet
Has the South Park farting audio

Austin powers is a poor mans all in one stern! Buy it cheap and have all the other big game parts lol

Back to ur regular hobbit thread now

#3859 5 years ago

Just curious how long before someone makes this mod for all the drop targets on hobbit!image.jpg

#3960 5 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

We could make them illuminate with different colors like we did with TWD.

image.jpg 197 KB

Mezel, each bank one color... That is all lol... I'm sure u will come up with something great... We all will have busted knuckles trying to fit the LEDs in under all that mess lol

#4035 5 years ago
Quoted from PinPatch:

Top of back box is obscured. Looks like a light up there?

just a decal

#4049 5 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

That's weak if so...why put a distracting decal there? I think it's a flasher.

It's a decal!

2 weeks later
#4272 5 years ago
Quoted from ek77:

If you read the early pg of this thread you will see this game fell far short of expectations.

Just to inform people u like talking shit... U have no interest in buying a Jjp game u have never owned one and u jump in every thread to shit on them....u have a agenda and it's not to help pinball at all...just pointing these things out about u like u like to point things out

#4273 5 years ago
Quoted from ek77:

Looks like Jack found margins on a toy filled game slim or none.Future JJP games may be no WOZ.

U have no inside info on company margins pure speculation shit talking

#4274 5 years ago
Quoted from ek77:

If you read the early pg of this thread you will see this game fell far short of expectations.

Fell short? How can u claim something like that about a uncompleted game that has yet to even ship.. When the code is done and 1500 people have them in their homes the jury will be out

#4276 5 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I've never understood this on pinside either I'm not buying a TBL and thus I really have zero interest in the pin's development and progress, don't get me wrong I want everyone who ordered it to get the pin and meet all their expectations but since I'm not buying, who gives a shit. I certainly wouldn't go on those threads and talk trash. Anyway back to the Hobbit which is looking great to me and I can't wait to get it in my house.

Hope they make tbl it's only good for people that they succeed

#4286 5 years ago
Quoted from ek77:

What is new is news the thing with JJP is date of announcement of game and shipment is far longer then Stern that the thread going

What's this jibberish supposed to say at the end...
Stern that the thread going

.... U never have and never will buy a jjp game. Do people a favor, just start every jjp post you do with this sentence.
"I'm here to crap on jjp." Then your postings will have some meaning!

1 month later
#4655 4 years ago

Still got my woz... More then I can say for skit b or jpop... That is all

2 weeks later
#4998 4 years ago

Hey at least we got Woz to pass the time away

#5046 4 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

But Hazoff they promised Pats game for this summer?

Pats reveal may be this summer that's about it.

1 week later
#5263 4 years ago

The audio on hobbit will be the bad ass when its done...

2 weeks later
#5791 4 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

The only thing I've ever heard about a topper was this design by Illvjr, posted in a long lost bag end thread about 4 months ago. His quote from that thread....
"This was the bag end topper I had designed for the game. It's not going into production unless I did a aftermarket as a mod. My design had LEDs inside the house to light up the windows simulating the sun. And the door would be on a actuator. When u hit the start button the door would open half way to simulate starting the journey. When the game would end it would close...
Pinnovators retains the drawing still but it wasn't submitted to wb."
I'd be very interested in buying this, as I'm sure others would as well. Beautiful design & functionality. So are there any plans for after-market production?
bagendtopper.jpg

Thanks,
Even if the door didn't open with coding I thought it would still be cool to have made and leds installed inside of it...i came close to having the prototype made.

1 month later
1 week later
#6679 4 years ago

Sold some games to get this, but still buying a hobbit
image.jpg

#6744 4 years ago

I'm debating ordering the jeep Cherokee tomahawk... Last week was annouced it's a go. 707hp motor and trany from hellcat but all wheel drive.. Zero to 60 will be 3.0 or under in a suv!!!

2 weeks later
#7195 4 years ago

I was having a moment... Can't really post the things I did. It was pointing people out.... Had to go back and delete....

I'll leave these words for the group

Jack isn't going anywhere. Those who trash talk on this group and want to see him fail can continue to do so. As a company you endure good critics and bad ones. Not every move you make is 100% flawless. Jjp isn't going anywhere, the index can kiss my ass. The down voters have no inside knowledge of the current state of Jjp. He's not going anywhere!!!!!

#7245 4 years ago

Current code update was done at pintastic. I'm not sure if this was there before but I'll share what I noticed...

The button on the lock down bar is lit before first ball launch. If pressed it changes the skill shot. Certain targets drop and other fall, I had a hard time with hitting the upper skill shot could be me could need stronger spring(most likely me).
After ball launch the there's a ring on the left center of the display. As you hit targets the ring starts to build its glow from bottom to top. Once completely glowing under the ring will be a given achievement. Points, completed task for u, make a troll relite for pop up, extra ball?, ect... Once the ring is fully lit and the achievement is shown the button lights up during play and u have to hit it to recieve the gift. Same thing continues ring starts empty, hit more targets, build ring, button lights, hit to collect... It doesn't take much to build the ring so I find myself hitting that button often and trying not to lose the ball in play.. I really enjoyed that feature.. When into multiball the post comes up in the left outlane. Button held increases strength of the shot to right side targets im guessing to kill smaug..

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.99
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Minnetrista, MN
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lllvjr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside