47_(resized).jpg
hobbit-PF_(resized).jpg
IMG_9634_(resized).JPG
youtube_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
IMG_4594_(resized).jpg
IMG_4602_(resized).jpg
IMG_4608_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jarbyjibbo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3231 9 years ago

A $700 30 pound solid chunk of polystone perched precariously on top of my $9000 pinball machine, YIKES!

5 months later
#5879 8 years ago

Why is there no backboard decal? That would definitely help to give depth and added realism to the back pillar area.

10 months later
#9445 8 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

Anyone get a price on an extra red Smaug to go with the SE? Not loving the gold Smaug...
Can understand if they need to ship it later until they have extras on hand...
. thanks.

It's my understanding that you get to choose which one you want. It's only a charge if you want an extra which was as mentioned somewhere in the $200 range (although I thought it was north of $200).

#9452 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNavidad:

No. JJP confirmed on a few occasions that the LE features the red Smaug, while the SE is brushed gold. The heads aren't interchangeable. I don't think JJP wanted to murky the build process by mixing in different heads for different machines.

You are correct, I was remembering immaculately. Here is the exerpt from the newsletter on the topic:

We have had many inquires about purchasing a second Smaug™ Toy so the customer has both Smaug™ colors if they wish to interchange them in the future. If you would like to do this, the 2nd Smaug™ Toy will ship with your game for an additional $200, but will NOT be installed. This applies to both LE buyers and Smaug™ Gold Buyers, both have to option to purchase the additional colored Smaug™ Toy. If ordered directly through JJP, please email [email protected] to purchase. If ordered through a distributor, please contact them to order.

I apologize for the misinformation.

#9454 8 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

I wish I had an immaculate memory.

Lol, I've seen (and been guilty of) many worse auto corrects. Like when I accidentally told my old boss "I love you" because I hit space bar three times and my keyboard automatically entered the next three words it felt was appropriate for the conversation.

#9461 8 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Was that the beginning of a beautiful friendship?

Worst part was it was a female, that really raised the awkward level lol.

#9493 8 years ago

I have an order for a TH SMLE and after watching the "The Hobbit Pinball! @ Bradish Street Pinball Parlor" Twitch feed, I have very little interest in keeping the order. This is coming from a huge Tolkien and LOTR/Hobbit fan with a room full of posters, statues, and other memorabilia. I have been patient and understanding and I know the code will eventually get better but watching that 3 hour video just didn't do anything for me. I was really looking forward to TH being in my collection and having my first "next generation" pin from JJP sitting proudly amongst my B/W, Stern and soon to be Heighway but I just don't think it will be the case.

#9517 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

For the code is lacking guys; yes, it's still beta code and that's a concern. But listen to 4:07:00 - 4:11:00 and tell me Keith doesn't have some bitchin code already in place and/or in the works. Then continue watching Keith play past 4:11:00 and light it up as well as explain some rules on the way.
» YouTube video

Thanks for the link. "Player 1" was painful to listen to and made hearing Keith a challenge but it was some good info.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods
Other
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
10,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
Electronics
Skillshot Combo
Electronics
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
Decals
Flipper Parts
FlipMods
Flipper parts
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
Hardware
Pinball Haven
Hardware
9,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Belington, WV
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jarbyjibbo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hobbit-update-1?tu=jarbyjibbo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.