Topic Stats

• 10,044 posts
  • 743 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by GravitaR
  • Topic is favorited by 96 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 714 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

HOB (resized).jpg
hobbit (resized).JPG
IMG_1529 (resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_4364_(resized).jpg
IMG_4363_(resized).jpg
No.gif
IMG_9476_(resized).JPG
47_(resized).jpg
hobbit-PF_(resized).jpg
IMG_9634_(resized).JPG
youtube_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
IMG_4594_(resized).jpg
IMG_4602_(resized).jpg
IMG_4608_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j85m.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9302 4 years ago

Catching up on the last 10 pages of this thread and although I have no horse in the race, I've gotto say TH is possibly the most beautiful pin ever made every part is meticulously detailed, it's been a long time coming but those who have been waiting look to be in for a treat! But over the last 10 pages there is way to much bitching and moaning on pinside these days considering the hobby is healthier than its been in years we should all be pretty positive, there's always gonna be shit some of us don't like, JJPs delays and slow pace on games, Sterns speedy cookie cutter games, but we have some great games coming from and although WoZ wasn't my taste it was beautiful and from the looks of TH we have some truely beautiful and fun games coming from JJP plus spooky there's something for everyone.

Now if JJP can make a James Bond pin to the same quality of TH I'll take 2!

#9304 4 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

These guys have thousands of dollars invested into a pin that is delayed again and again. Some of these same guys have lost money on Skitb and Zidware, so I think it's fair that they air grievances.

Well I nearly lost money to SkitB myself but I was lucky in that I pulled out way before the trouble so I feel for those guys and wouldn't make any derogatory remarks on the subject or towards anyone who was burned, but I think you misunderstood me my comment wasn't just related to TH but the hobby as a whole, who wouldn't want a more positive pinside after the 2015 the hobby had it would be nice to have a positive 2016 not just for the hobby but for all pinheads. Hence my sentiment that it's been a long time coming but certainly looks like it's going to be worth the wait.

1 month later
#9393 3 years ago

I keep checking this thread to see if games are shipping yet, I'm not even in on a Hobbit but I'm super excited to see everyone that's in on Hobbit to get their game.

It looks awesome, I'm glad it seems to look a little slower compared to sterns offerings, not every game needs to be utterly brutal, a little variety is nice after all isn't that why we all say "one game is just never enough", brutally fast, slower more methodical, deeper games, shallower games it's nice to have a mix and I notice there's a diverter now on the ramp, I must have missed that but that's a sweet feature and should offer some brutally fast returns on a clean ramp shot to satisfy those people that want a little brutality.

Really hope you guys get your games soon it's easily the best looking game imo and if it plays half as good as it looks in person you guys are in for a treat.

#9417 3 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

Am I the only one noticing double or even triple posting is rampant on Pinside lately? Gotta be some issue with mobile access.

It's just because people are getting told to expect their hobbits this week or next, people going crazy clicking send with excitement

#9441 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

We had a blast playing the Hobbit at our weekly pinball tournament at Joystix in Houston last night.
» YouTube video
shameless plug
http://www.joystixgames.com

Looks beautiful and looks real nice to shoot/play. GB also looks great and fun to shoot/play, which is just as good for the people waiting with orders as it is for pinball as a whole, after a pretty shitty year last year with one thing and another for a lot of people and the hobby in general it's looking like 2016 is going to be an awesome year with great games and success stories hopefully, and the next couple weeks are going to hopefully be especially sweet when Hobbits start showing up at doors

#9530 3 years ago

Looks awesome B9! Even the certificate is pretty cool with the "deed of title" nice little touch over the normal certificate of authenticity printed on it, every detail of the hobbit looks fantastic, congratulations B9 now go an enjoy playing man

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 88.00
$ 27.50
€ 159.00
Cabinet - Toppers
FlipperLED

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j85m.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside