Topic Stats

• 10,044 posts
  • 743 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by GravitaR
  • Topic is favorited by 96 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 714 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

HOB (resized).jpg
hobbit (resized).JPG
IMG_1529 (resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_4364_(resized).jpg
IMG_4363_(resized).jpg
No.gif
IMG_9476_(resized).JPG
47_(resized).jpg
hobbit-PF_(resized).jpg
IMG_9634_(resized).JPG
youtube_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
IMG_4594_(resized).jpg
IMG_4602_(resized).jpg
IMG_4608_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cooked71.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6775 4 years ago

So cars have replaced boobs on the new "Family Friendly" Pinside?

2 months later
#8562 4 years ago

That really is a thing of beauty. I will probably buy it for that reason alone.

#8565 4 years ago

Every time I look at TH, my first impression is the PF is wide open and there's not alot to do. Then I remember the 4 pop up "trolls", the independent drop targets and the interactive dragon. These extra elements, which are not immediately obvious on a still PF shot, combined with Keith's epic coding, and there will be a huge amount of depth in this.

#8566 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

TH.PNG
Is that a stand-up target on the curve of the right out-lane?.
Maybe if you are able to nudge the ball in the right out-lane to hit that stand-up target.It might save the ball and put another ball back in play?.
Very interesting!.
The playfield is Stunning!

That's cool.

Looks like there is also a pop up post in the left outlane - anyone know what thats for?

Love how JJP makes use of the outlanes.

#8592 4 years ago

Is TH in its current form (as per the photo) going to be at Expo?

Expo is shaping up to be huge......

#8609 4 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Mouth moves, head turns.

Talks, taunts the player.

6 months later
#9542 3 years ago

Lol. Pinside Top 100 strikes again. If it goes the way of GOT on the Top 100, it's going to settle at 60th.

image_(resized).jpeg

2 weeks later
#9588 3 years ago
Quoted from clg:

Interesting idea. Haven't played one yet but wonder if they could use this as a way to block some shots requiring you to hit the orbit and use the upper flipper to hit a shot since it is blocked with the lower flippers. That would create a nice combo you would need to hit that Keith would no doubt tie in with some other things to pile on the pressure but make it more rewarding when you hit it.

Great idea. You may have found the answer to the upper flipper question.

#9697 3 years ago
Quoted from plinde1:

I know some people do not like the linear play aspect, but with so many modes/diversity (already) it feels more open ended then any other "mode based" game, I have ever played before.

I'm sure this has been covered somewhere, but when you say linear, how are the modes selected? Is it completely linear like always starting with the same mode and progressing through to the end? Or are you able to select modes somehow? Or is it random?

#9707 3 years ago

Have any of the new owners changed the actual flippers yet? Being such a beautiful and polished looking game, the regular yellow flippers look out of place. Wondering what people have tried and how it looks.

#9708 3 years ago
Quoted from metahugh:

I have my pitch set at 7 degrees

Great video thanks for sharing. Your setup plays really fast. And the flippers are more than powerful enough. Did you increase flipper strength and/or any other coil strength?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
7,400 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Camano Island, WA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cooked71.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside