Topic Stats

• 10,044 posts
  • 743 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by GravitaR
  • Topic is favorited by 96 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 714 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

HOB (resized).jpg
hobbit (resized).JPG
IMG_1529 (resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_4364_(resized).jpg
IMG_4363_(resized).jpg
No.gif
IMG_9476_(resized).JPG
47_(resized).jpg
hobbit-PF_(resized).jpg
IMG_9634_(resized).JPG
youtube_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
IMG_4594_(resized).jpg
IMG_4602_(resized).jpg
IMG_4608_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boozemarlin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1466 5 years ago

Check out these Hobbit collectibles from Weta Workshop's Comic-Con booth

#1467 5 years ago

5:57 mark for Smaug(s)

IMG_0664.jpg
1 month later
#1529 5 years ago

Dog and spider look great to me, but the goblin and the other thing...not so much. Nice oportunity for some mods there.

1 week later
#1837 5 years ago

Those slingshot axes almost look as bad as TWD's "crossbow".

#1898 5 years ago

Can imagine it's difficult, but it's usually best to just ignore them .

imgres-68.jpg

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#1976 5 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Dude go away. Totally inappropriate and you should be banned for at least the minimum. Lame.

image-838.jpg

2 weeks later
#2200 5 years ago

Might as well have these images in this thread as well

303346-i.png 303348-i.jpg
#2201 5 years ago

303351-i.jpg
1 month later
#3065 5 years ago

IMG_2999.JPG
#3128 5 years ago

Yeah, yeah, yeah, but let's talk more about Stern pins on this thread.

#3282 5 years ago

So many people always expect the worst.

1 month later
#3659 5 years ago

Interested to see what comes of these

Quoted from dannunz:I asked Jack at automated what the 10 point switch in the bag end area was and he totally changed the subject. Said it was a surprise.
Don't forget the subway system and upper reverters are not functioning yet.

1 month later
#4238 4 years ago

What does JJP have in place that actually makes the Bag End area look like Bag End?

#4393 4 years ago

Don't really see much of a downside to the playfield protector. Similar price as to those offered by Bay Area Amusements and it comes installed from the factory. Easy to remove, by cutting away, if it ends up collecting dirt/dust. I think for $150.00 it's worth a roll of the dice.

1 month later
#4805 4 years ago
Quoted from ek77:

It took over a year to ship 1000 games not good as for the light boards should have never happened and last TH is a cost cut version of WOZ.I would consider buying a TH if it had all the toy of a WOZ

After a 100+ posts in this thread saying the same thing you can prolly just go ahead and stop beating the dead horse bud.

NZmHd.gif
4 weeks later
#5624 4 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Since you were the first one watching me can i watch you after i am done..

Just make sure someone gets video???

1 week later
#5760 4 years ago

Put me down for one of those toppers as well.

#5815 4 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

Is the dragon going to say anything else?
Teeth…
Claws…
Wings…
WIll get very repetitive really fast.

Nope just those

#5882 4 years ago

Big thanks to everyone who took the time to shoot vids & pics and post them here. Greatly appreciated!!

1 month later
#6421 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Generic answers and he never indicated when he thought Hobbit would be on the production line. At one point he guessed at what a question was from someone online, saying "he wants to know when he's going to get his Hobbit" (or words to that effect) but that was not the question asked, and therefore it was never answered.

Let's just hope yours is one at the front of the line when they finally go into production!

#6423 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Thanks, but as you probably know, I don't preorder pins, so there's no chance of that happening, is there?

Had no clue.

#6427 4 years ago

You have something like 90 plus posts in this thread complaining about TH missing it's delivery deadline so I just figured you were likely in on one early. My bad bud.

2 weeks later
#6687 4 years ago

Back on topic even if this video has likely been posted before

#6788 4 years ago

Can one of the mods please go ahead and delete all these unrelated pins that dirtbag Crazyapple linked to this thread. Thanks!

#6793 4 years ago

Misty Mountain?
-image removed-

#6797 4 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Wtf is wrong with you?

Just getting the thread back on topic. So what do you think? Part of the Misty Mountain range or no??

1 week later
#6941 4 years ago

I remember a week ago when an actual pic of a mountain side with the remarks "Part of the Misty Mountains?" got me a permanent thread eject Hopefully Jack will have some positive news regarding TH this weekend. 2 days till Pintastic!

#7070 4 years ago

Meh, so far seems like the same stuff we heard at NW Pinball. Hopefully JJP will drop some updates on production before they end.

#7072 4 years ago

The Hobbit Manual IN COLOR

#7076 4 years ago

beaten to it

#7079 4 years ago

Month or two Lawlor will be into his next game...game 2

1 week later
#7315 4 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Hundreds of these arrived today.
image.jpg

OH MY GOSH! That's it...JJP is going down the tubes now! Why has Jack chosen to fall even further into debt??? Why does he keep throwing good money at bad!?! The sky is falling y'all! The sky is falling! In all seriousness, it's great to see JJP get the replacements back so fast. Good stuff! Hope to see TH on the line by mid September. Have a great weekend everybody!

#7323 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

?
Why would they have fallen further in debt by getting replacement parts that the vendor had screwed up? JJP shouldn't have had to pay twice.

You're completely missing the point. See if Jack was realistic with himself and JJP's current finanical situation he would've demanded a refund, rather than replacements, and just gone ahead and shuttered JJP's doors. Instead, he's decided to continue to throw money at TH and fall further into debt

#7327 4 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

/humorfail.
Reverse trolling is just as OT as real trolling.
Anyways,
Has JJ posted any other TH parts besides these backglasses (twice!)!
Or it is likely they would start with small quantities of stuff like cabinets and Pfs in case they find they need to make changes once they build protos?

Tough crowd tonight

#7328 4 years ago

Has JJP actually confirmed who any of their voice actors are?

1 week later
#7433 4 years ago

Hope there's more vids like this after JJP's Open House.

1618512_1016097705075492_7914027235020638013_n.jpg

#7436 4 years ago

New pics from JJP's Facebook page. Not sure why Jack keeps throwing good money at this doomed project but, nah just teasing! Congrats on the progress JJP!!!

image.jpg

image_1.jpg

image_2.jpg

#7455 4 years ago

Attention MODS...please unlink MG and RAZA from this thread. Apparently some kook named Crazyoranges linked them. TIA!

2 weeks later
#7642 4 years ago

image.jpg

image_1.jpg

#7683 4 years ago

Hobbit Hobbit Hobbit

#7837 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Heighway just shipped the first customer Full Throttle. Being unboxed today.
It was on the show floor at Expo last year with Hobbit, both prototype games. Both totally playable, but not really done, and with a lot of tweaks in their futures

Not making it a race?

#7905 4 years ago

Can't We All Just Get Along?

image.jpg

#7929 4 years ago

Not sure any solid new info will come to light, but look forward to anything that happens to trickle out . As usual, clear pics and vids are appreciated!

1618512_1016097705075492_7914027235020638013_n.jpg

#7946 4 years ago

Friendly reminder....Clear pics & steady vids are greatly appreciated. Hope everyone has an incredible time!

1 week later
#8280 4 years ago

When was the last legitimate Hobbit update?

#8292 4 years ago

Surprised JJP hasn't trickled out a few tidbits in regard to code, callouts, and ruleset as of late. If coding is as far along as they say what could it hurt?

4 months later
#9120 4 years ago

According to their FB post: Jersey Jack Pinball "Yes ! We will be running LEs and Smaugs side by side on the line"

1 week later
#9255 3 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

Sounds like a good time to announce my new line of Nikasil-coated pinball hardware. Full Throttle machines come with it from the factory but everyone else can get in if they want, price no object.

Any chance you can link to some info on this coating/plating?

#9261 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I didn't know about it either, so I googled it:
Nikasil is a trademarked electrodeposited lipophilic nickel matrix silicon carbide coating for engine components, mainly piston engine cylinder liners.
Given Andrew's racing background I guess it shouldn't be surprising that he knows about the stuff.

Yeah didn't get much from my google search especially in regards to colors and if they can be incorporated.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boozemarlin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside