Topic Stats

• 10,044 posts
  • 743 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by GravitaR
  • Topic is favorited by 96 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 714 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

HOB (resized).jpg
hobbit (resized).JPG
IMG_1529 (resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_4364_(resized).jpg
IMG_4363_(resized).jpg
No.gif
IMG_9476_(resized).JPG
47_(resized).jpg
hobbit-PF_(resized).jpg
IMG_9634_(resized).JPG
youtube_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
IMG_4594_(resized).jpg
IMG_4602_(resized).jpg
IMG_4608_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Leechman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1583 5 years ago

mmtroll-839.jpg

Quoted from wcbrandes:I'm sorry this is 7,500.00 US dollars. I prefer the trolls on my MM to these! Come on guys how hard is it to get a decent bash toy. If Hallmark can make them...........

I'd agree but hopefully in completed game they'll look better! I was definitely disappointed at first glance but trying to keep an open mind on them. Bash toys not too big of a deal for me but the main toys need to be amazing for me to stay in for sure!

#1593 5 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Look at the troll...it looks terrible there, but pretty good in the game. I think we will see the same effect here. While the goblin and Orc could use some serious work, they won't look that bad in the game popping up at that distance IMO. Time will tell and this is the bad part about releasing info bit by bit...gets REALLY analyzed and torn apart. Smaug better be up to snuff!!

Yes, was just trying a different perspective. I've been quite excited for this machine and am still very optimistic with it, not wrongfully I hope! Agree with you on info released bit by bit. Almost torturing imo!

1 year later
#9163 3 years ago
Quoted from happilymarried05:

Yes like actual playfields being "installed" and people working instead of an empty warehouse full of the same empty cabinets we have been seeing .... :/ i am really trying not to go negative but i mean this is just crazy ridiculous.

Most people know there will be delays with these newer companies I would think? Just don't understand why people get so pissed off about it? Seems pretty simple to just get a refund and buy a Stern or many other options I would think? But my wife tells me I'm more patient than most. Probably from running a daycare( I mean a business) for so long now!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Flagstaff, AZ
€ 159.00
Cabinet - Toppers
FlipperLED
$ 88.00
6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Portage, IN
$ 27.50

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Leechman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside