Topic Stats

• 10,044 posts
  • 743 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by GravitaR
  • Topic is favorited by 96 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 714 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

HOB (resized).jpg
hobbit (resized).JPG
IMG_1529 (resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_4364_(resized).jpg
IMG_4363_(resized).jpg
No.gif
IMG_9476_(resized).JPG
47_(resized).jpg
hobbit-PF_(resized).jpg
IMG_9634_(resized).JPG
youtube_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
IMG_4594_(resized).jpg
IMG_4602_(resized).jpg
IMG_4608_(resized).jpg

There are 10044 posts in this topic. You are on page 198 of 201.
#9851 3 years ago
Quoted from yonizzell:

I ordered and paid in full direct from JJP in October 2014 and I was told I can expect my game by the end of this month or sometime in September.

I ordered mine 1/21/13 and was told the exact same thing.

#9852 3 years ago
Quoted from BShing:

I ordered mine 1/21/13 and was told the exact same thing.

Have you received an email yet asking if you wanted the RadCals or pf protector?

#9853 3 years ago

Ordered mine on 12/5/12 - received on Friday. Latest code was already installed and is playing great!!

1 month later
#9854 3 years ago

Ordered my game direct from JJP in October 2014 and just picked it up. No major issues out of the box.

#9855 3 years ago
Quoted from yonizzell:

Ordered my game direct from JJP in October 2014 and just picked it up. No major issues out of the box.

I'm going to call tomorrow. Maybe there is an explanation but I just can't see how people who placed orders almost 2 years earlier are still waiting for their games (I'm not the only one) . Glad you received and are enjoying yours though I for one think I'm done with pre-ordering. I imagine the Pat Lowler reveal / Pre-order is coming at Expo, too. Why risk alienating that customer base???

#9856 3 years ago

I'm not sure what the problem is that you haven't got your Hobbit yet but I know that JJP really made a point to try to fill orders in which they were purchased. I know they only have 1 line so I'm not sure how long they ran the SE, LE and standard hobbits between changeovers. My understanding is that the pre-ordering model will not be continued with the PL pin.

#9857 3 years ago

Ordered mine in November of 2013 and still waiting...

1 week later
#9858 3 years ago

I think I'm getting the hang of this new code.

IMG_1529 (resized).JPG

#9860 3 years ago

Mine came a couple weeks ago and had some minor adjustments like over soldering of the right flipper which affected the upper. Fortunately mine came with a "Jack in the box", so all good!

#9861 3 years ago
Quoted from bjorg:

Ordered mine in November of 2013 and still waiting...

If it is any consolation I received THEE call today from Katie telling me my game is ready to ship. The original order date is Dec. 13, 2012, with JJP direct. It is LE #1498 with Rad-cals. I will be posting pictures once I get it in the basement. That should take me a week with no help available. Stay tuned boys and girls.

#9862 3 years ago
Quoted from fordtudoor:

If it is any consolation I received THEE call today from Katie telling me my game is ready to ship. The original order date is Dec. 13, 2012, with JJP direct. It is LE #1498 with Rad-cals. I will be posting pictures once I get it in the basement. That should take me a week with no help available. Stay tuned boys and girls.

Fun pin to play and learn, and like WOZ georgeous

#9863 3 years ago

Ordered Aug 2014 direct from JJP. Still waiting

#9864 3 years ago

I ordered my LE 8/13...paid in full 9/14...emailed Katie last Friday and she responded they were awaiting a shipment of some 'toys' that were expected in sometime this week so they could continue production. Was told by Jen to expect my pin to be ready sometime towards end of September. So I wait...

#9865 3 years ago
Quoted from Bostonbuzz:

I ordered my LE 8/13...paid in full 9/14...emailed Katie last Friday and she responded they were awaiting a shipment of some 'toys' that were expected in sometime this week so they could continue production. Was told by Jen to expect my pin to be ready sometime towards end of September. So I wait...

same response i received ( about the sept delivery)

#9866 3 years ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

Me three. Hopefully they get that production line rolling again with the toys.

#9867 3 years ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

11 months from now?

#9868 3 years ago

Ready for the next Hobbit code update Keith

You thinking expo?

#9869 3 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Me three. Hopefully they get that production line rolling again with the toys.

Me four...

#9870 3 years ago

Are no games being built currently?

#9871 3 years ago

news code for expo ?

#9872 3 years ago

is new code up? 1.90? I don't see it up

#9873 3 years ago

What are the reaction to the black arrow SE?
I really want a hobbit game, but I wanted the Smaug SE. But that is too late. The Black arrow looks perfect.
I guess there isn't much of a shock to the owners, as it was with the woz 75.

#9874 3 years ago
Quoted from Axl:

I really want a hobbit game, but I wanted the Smaug SE. But that is too late. The Black arrow looks perfect.
I guess there isn't much of a shock to the owners, as it was with the woz 75.

There are plenty of Smaug SE units out there, some still NIB. Just get one of those if that's the one you want.

#9875 3 years ago

Anyone load the latest code yet? I must be missing something as I go to JJP site and don't see it on the Download page!

#9876 3 years ago

My wife snuck in a game Back Arrow Special Edition while we tried to get on Dialed In (which we didn't). It was definitely different but I think I prefer the LE, looks etc. The black balls, and flippers were something to get used to. I think we prefer a more colorful cabinet.

#9877 3 years ago

So where's the hobbit Code update??

#9878 3 years ago
Quoted from tatapolus:

So where's the hobbit Code update??

^^

#9879 3 years ago
Quoted from Axl:

LAME "CASH GRAB" the room was silent when they unveiled that thing.

plus the SE is the best of them all

#9880 3 years ago
Quoted from mummite:

LAME "CASH GRAB" the room was silent when they unveiled that thing.

Yes, I am cool with the SE model myself (over Black Arrow)...and I too was hoping for a new hobbit code update for this weekend.

#9881 3 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Yes, I am cool with the SE model myself (over Black Arrow)...and I too was hoping for a new hobbit code update for this weekend.

According to Jack it should be out tonight.

#9882 3 years ago

Thanks Mr. Freak dude...

#9883 3 years ago

So excited. I've got people coming over in two hours, hoping the code hits before then .

#9884 3 years ago
Quoted from mummite:

Agreed... now where is the code update. Very anxious

#9885 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

According to Jack it should be out tonight.

still waiting on code update

#9886 3 years ago

I don't think it will be tonight...maybe tomorrow?

#9887 3 years ago

Give us the code update!

#9888 3 years ago

My Hobbit is supposed to arrive in the next week!!! Super excited that the code should be out any day now and I'll get to start with "finished" code on my machine!!! (Hopefully it isn't really finished... Kind of like the"finished" code of WoZ that still went through many refinements)

#9889 3 years ago
Quoted from brucipher:

My Hobbit is supposed to arrive in the next week!!!

Congrats! You'll love it - it ruined my TWDLE... I haven't glanced in that direction in 3-4 weeks since TH showed up. A truly amazing pinball. Very deep play, very well done. JJP rocks!

#9890 3 years ago
Quoted from brucipher:

My Hobbit is supposed to arrive in the next week!!! Super excited that the code should be out any day now and I'll get to start with "finished" code on my machine!!! (Hopefully it isn't really finished... Kind of like the"finished" code of WoZ that still went through many refinements)

I think that will be the case. Jack did say last night that there may be some minor releases for bug fixes and other stuff, I'm sure that will happen. I think WOZ was considered complete with 2.0 but there were still multiple software releases that came after that to polish and enhance what was already there.

Quoted from Goronic:

I don't think it will be tonight...maybe tomorrow?

Yeah, seems like no update tonight. It's a bit of bummer that the code isn't at on the site night considering Jack told everyone that it would be up there last night. Not complaining as it sounds like a huge update Sure it will be there soon. Hey, there's still an hour left in the day though, 2 in Chicago time, lol.

#9891 3 years ago

I think it isn't fair to ask Keith to drop code when at the expo. Let the man have a little fun!

Psst: Keith - if you get bored after you get back to the hotel go ahead and upload that shit

#9892 3 years ago

By the way, I have a 4GB and a 60GB USB stick. Will TH recognize a 60 GB stick?

#9893 3 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

I think it isn't fair to ask Keith to drop code when at the expo. Let the man have a little fun!
Psst: Keith - if you get bored after you get back to the hotel go ahead and upload that shit

I doubt Keith is in charge of the website. And it's unlikely that it was just sprung on him that this was to be dropped at expo. More likely it was planned for weeks and already uploaded to the site so someone just needs to add a link.

#9894 3 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

The Hobbit runs on a full PC. It will recognized anything even a USB SSD on a USB to SATA connector.

#9895 3 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

I've been updating using a 32GB USB stick without issue, seems like a 60GB would work as well.

#9896 3 years ago

Thanks fellers!!!

#9897 3 years ago

They had time to add their new hobbit LE and dialed in games last night. Pretty bummed they can't just add the damn link but I'm wondering if it's also because they don't want their site to bog down in hopes people are preordering one of the two above.

#9898 3 years ago

no code 1.90.........

#9899 3 years ago

I don't get it: Why does Jack announce that they have a new code ready 'tonight' when they don't have it ready and can't deliver. Good lord, just don't announce it.

#9900 3 years ago

Please, please, please let there be more callouts. I really need to hear more from Smaug during multiball!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 27.50
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Concord, NC
There are 10044 posts in this topic. You are on page 198 of 201.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside