Topic Stats

• 10,044 posts
  • 743 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by GravitaR
  • Topic is favorited by 96 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 714 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

HOB (resized).jpg
hobbit (resized).JPG
IMG_1529 (resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_4364_(resized).jpg
IMG_4363_(resized).jpg
No.gif
IMG_9476_(resized).JPG
47_(resized).jpg
hobbit-PF_(resized).jpg
IMG_9634_(resized).JPG
youtube_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
IMG_4594_(resized).jpg
IMG_4602_(resized).jpg
IMG_4608_(resized).jpg

There are 10044 posts in this topic. You are on page 136 of 201.
#6751 4 years ago

Seriously.

Take it somewhere else. All of this activity made me think there was Hobbit news.

#6752 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

image.jpg

what the hell is a belly bean. The e63 is a good looking car and the analogy was cars with tons of power that are death traps on the track. Since you likely have driven neither I can't see how you can comment further.

android-jellybean-logo-2-1.jpg05-2012-tesla-model-s-fd-1347336754.jpg

Bland bland bland. I bet you like automatics too..

Back on topic.

#6753 4 years ago

Hate automatics. Hate hate hate. Unfortunately only a few cars still come in stick.

Back on topic.

#6754 4 years ago

Hey Jack and Keith,

Any chance we can see the rule / objective screens for the game?

#6755 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Hey Jack and Keith,

I'm fine with the game being delayed in production, but there shouldn't be any reason not to show more about the modes, rules, etc.

#6756 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Wait, what? Sorry, not even sure why I'm following this thread at this point.

#6757 4 years ago
Quoted from Glarrownage:

Okay, here is a Hobbit related question. I had the chance to play a few times in Allentown at Pinfest. At some point during a mode a ball shot out of the shooter lane and as soon as it was over top of the top left pop-up target the target popped up shooting up the ball up in the air (like a VUK) which then landed somewhere near Smaug. I assume this was total coincidence but can anyone confirm whether that is somehow coded to do that?

This may have gotten lost on the last page. Anyone know?

#6759 4 years ago

I think we were discussing what car Bilbo would drive.

#6760 4 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

I think we were discussing what car Bilbo would drive.

With his big feet ? The Flintstone mobile would be the only thing.

LTG : )

#6761 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Coincidence.

That's too bad. It would have been one hell of a VUK!

#6762 4 years ago
Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

you guys and these teenage cars...you need to get your grandpa on and swing one of these...or get 7 of them like me....oh, and you can fit a pin in the back...

I'm certainly a fan and member.

my93RMW_new_woodgrain2.jpg

#6763 4 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Also, can one of the mods delete the linked games to this thread?

Yea, I will delete those when I'm reunited with a CPU if another mod doesn't see them and delete them first.

#6764 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Why? It's not like I don't have a complete understanding of what the car is, and what it is not. This is 100% pure unadulterated muscle! Nothing like it. Did I mention 707 horsepower from the factory?
I've owned plenty of great handling cars, like the Lotus Exige S and a Porsche Spyder (and a Third Gen RX-7 before those). Great fun! Love the handling of both of those cars. Both will *easily* out handle the Hellcat. Duh.
But neither one of them has anywhere close to the raw power that the Hellcat delivers. If you don't think that kind of raw power can't give you as much of an adrenaline rush as a slower but great handling car, I don't know what to tell you.
» YouTube video

a friend has a weistec supercharged E63 AMG... around the 850hp.
wanna take him on?

sorry back on topic, apologies.

#6765 4 years ago
Quoted from pinball_keefer:

you're following it because that's all you guys do at JJP these days ... follow Pinside! (not that there's anything wrong with that)

To sit at work while you either neglect your business or waste your Boss' money as you waste your day and night reading and posting here for absolutely no positive outcome. Yeah, OK - you were right - congrats!

#6766 4 years ago

With all the activity, I thought I missed something important

#6767 4 years ago
Quoted from pinball_keefer:

I was trying to get the thread back on topic as I have a genuine interest in the game. I think we need a new Hobbit 2015 Update thread.

Are their similar rule / objective screens in the Hobbit as there are in WOZ?

Thank you!

#6768 4 years ago
Quoted from B9:

With all the activity, I thought I missed something important

I would recommend requesting to have this thread closed and creating a new 2015 Hobbit update thread.

#6769 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I would recommend requesting to have this thread closed and creating a new 2015 Hobbit update thread.

A few pages of car talk isn't going to close the thread, a new thread would just quickly devolve back to car talk again anyway

#6770 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

No need for another thread as there are NO updates!

#6771 4 years ago

If this keeps up....there WILL be boobs!

#6772 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

No need for another thread as there are NO updates!

You have returned along with the negative JJP related comments...sigh.

Also, don't ever again say that Keith is neglecting JJP or is wasting time by posting here. Keith is the best pinball programmer in the industry in my opinion and seems to work for the only large pinball company that grants their employees enough time to work on code updates.

#6773 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

If this keeps up....there WILL be boobs!

Did somebody ask for me? Well, HERE I AM!!!

#6774 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

You have returned along with the negative JJP related comments...sigh.
Also, don't ever again say that Keith is neglecting JJP or is wasting time by posting here. Keith is the best pinball programmer in the industry in my opinion and seems to work for the only large pinball company that grants their employees enough time to work on code updates.

It's not negative, i was just pointing out that there are no updates. lately, no news is good news when it comes to JJP.

And I was just quoting your hero, Jack, in the reply to Keith. I could never come up with something so negative and mean.

#6775 4 years ago

So cars have replaced boobs on the new "Family Friendly" Pinside?

#6776 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

It's not negative, i was just pointing out that there are no updates. lately, no news is good news when it comes to JJP.
And I was just quoting your hero, Jack, in the reply to Keith. I could never come up with something so negative and mean.

With your JJP hating past its easy to take your (useless and obvious) statement about "no updates" as trolling. At least we get some cool car pics in this thread. The Tesla is very cool, but too expensive for what it is. Cool tech though. Supposedly big updates for Hobbit are coming very soon. This thread will blow up then.

#6777 4 years ago

no need to start multiple hobbit update threads. When there is an update regarding the hobbit, you will see it here.

#6778 4 years ago

I too bought a. '68 GT with pin money.
I'm still getting a Hobbit.

image.jpg

#6779 4 years ago

I also got a fancy car with pinball money.....

BHcar.jpg

#6780 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Bug Tussle special !

LTG : )™

#6781 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

BHcar.jpg

Bodacious ride Jed!

#6782 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Bug Tussle special !

LTG : )™

Can't believe people down voted that. It's the Clampett's car and they were from Bug Tussle before they moved to Beverly Hills.

#6783 4 years ago

It's OK LTG,

When I see people just continue to tear down people and pinball companies over and over again; I think of the quote from Gazzo in the movie Rocky.

Something like: "Some people just hate for no reason"...

#6784 4 years ago

This is a Hobbit Update thread no?

#6785 4 years ago
Quoted from PromoJoe23:

This is a Hobbit Update thread no?

If Hobbit is a car......yes...........

#6786 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballRulez:

If Hobbit is a car......yes...........

Apparently it is......comes with a sweet trailer too.

hobbitcar2.jpg

hobbitcar3.jpg

#6787 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Can't believe people down voted that. It's the Clampett's car and they were from Bug Tussle before they moved to Beverly Hills.

Lloyd, I'm thumbs downing every car related post. Even Uncle Jed's truck. Sorry Bud, nothing personal.

#6788 4 years ago

Can one of the mods please go ahead and delete all these unrelated pins that dirtbag Crazyapple linked to this thread. Thanks!

#6789 4 years ago

Draining the thread since mods refuse to boot the people continuing the cargument even after they were warned. Oh well.

#6790 4 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Lloyd, I'm thumbs downing every car related post. Even Uncle Jed's truck. Sorry Bud, nothing personal.

There is that word again.

You can't thumbs up or down your own post. So I did it for you.

Nothing personal.

#6791 4 years ago

Beep Beep

image.jpg

#6792 4 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg

#6793 4 years ago

Misty Mountain?
-image removed-

#6794 4 years ago
Quoted from BoozeMarlin:

Misty Mountain?
IMG_4929.JPG

Wtf is wrong with you?

#6795 4 years ago

Is this a mod-free zone all the sudden?

#6796 4 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Wtf is wrong with you?

You don't appreciate nature in all it's glory?

#6797 4 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Wtf is wrong with you?

Just getting the thread back on topic. So what do you think? Part of the Misty Mountain range or no??

#6798 4 years ago

I inquired about the ship date maybe 4-5months ago to a JJP distributor who had a Hobbit FS thread going, that person said a J month, June or July(of this year), I cant remember......... but will be interesting to see if he ends up being correct.

#6799 4 years ago

If the next update is that they are adding a new Evangeline Lilly LE into the lineup then I will be on board.

image.jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Pleasant Prairie, WI
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
There are 10044 posts in this topic. You are on page 136 of 201.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside