Topic Stats

• 10,044 posts
  • 743 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by GravitaR
  • Topic is favorited by 96 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 714 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

HOB (resized).jpg
hobbit (resized).JPG
IMG_1529 (resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_4364_(resized).jpg
IMG_4363_(resized).jpg
No.gif
IMG_9476_(resized).JPG
47_(resized).jpg
hobbit-PF_(resized).jpg
IMG_9634_(resized).JPG
youtube_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
IMG_4594_(resized).jpg
IMG_4602_(resized).jpg
IMG_4608_(resized).jpg

There are 10044 posts in this topic. You are on page 134 of 201.
#6651 4 years ago

That pin kicks ass

#6652 4 years ago

Joe where are the pics of my #661 SE.

#6653 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

That pin kicks ass

Yeap...I'll take it

#6654 4 years ago

Thanks for the pics

Now back to waiting.

#6655 4 years ago

Looks great!

#6656 4 years ago

This was posted back in November 2012:

As a buyer of ECLEWOZ you now have the opportunity to reserve your same game number(s) as you have now for The Hobbit LE Pinball which will have 1,000 Limited Edition games as before but we added 500 game due to increased demand (game numbers 1001-1500). The price for The Hobbit Limited Edition Pinball is $7,500 on a Pre-Order basis and we have a payment plan that spans until mid 2014 as the game ships. We need to start this now to ride the wave of publicity for the first Hobbit movie which opens in a few weeks on December 14th and in order to give everyone enough time with the payment plan.

The Payment Schedule is as follows:

$500 - NOW

$1000 February 15, 2013 - (Price changes to $8000.00)

$1500 May 15, 2013

$1500 September 15, 2013

$1000 January 15, 2014

$1000 April 15, 2014

$1000 July 15, 2014 – As Shipping Begins

So these were supposed to ship in July OF LAST YEAR.

#6657 4 years ago
Quoted from Expletive:

The was before the hobbit was known to be made into 3 movies. So Dec 2014 (still late yes). But JJP realized that you can't do a pin that has all three movies the day it releases because you don't get the assets in time (or something to that effect).

#6658 4 years ago
Quoted from Expletive:

This was posted back in November 2012:
As a buyer of ECLEWOZ you now have the opportunity to reserve your same game number(s) as you have now for The Hobbit LE Pinball which will have 1,000 Limited Edition games as before but we added 500 game due to increased demand (game numbers 1001-1500). The price for The Hobbit Limited Edition Pinball is $7,500 on a Pre-Order basis and we have a payment plan that spans until mid 2014 as the game ships. We need to start this now to ride the wave of publicity for the first Hobbit movie which opens in a few weeks on December 14th and in order to give everyone enough time with the payment plan.
The Payment Schedule is as follows:
$500 - NOW
$1000 February 15, 2013 - (Price changes to $8000.00)
$1500 May 15, 2013
$1500 September 15, 2013
$1000 January 15, 2014
$1000 April 15, 2014
$1000 July 15, 2014 – As Shipping Begins

What do you care? Go play your AC/DC and don't worry about it. I'll be doing exactly the same thing.

The difference is, I actually have a Hobbit on order.

#6659 4 years ago

Did anyone notice the clear is cracking in the picture of the outlane. Look at the edge where the switch pops through. Seems like thick clear coat is not always a good thing.

#6660 4 years ago

(Post removed because I'm a moron.)

#6661 4 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Did anyone notice the clear is cracking in the picture of the outlane. Look at the edge where the switch pops through. Seems like thick clear coat is not always a good thing.

I think that's just part of the art. Meant to look like it's been clawed in that area, no??!!

Am I looking at the right thing?? Just down and to the left of the shape shifter dude... Beyorn (sp??)??!! I think that's part of the art.

#6662 4 years ago
Quoted from MapleSyrup:

I think that's just part of the art. Meant to look like it's been clawed in that area, no??!!
Am I looking at the right thing?? Just down and to the left of the shape shifter dude... Beyorn (sp??)??!! I think that's part of the art.

Good call. It is the artwork...I looked back at the other PF pics. And that's damn good artwork, too, because it fooled me!

I've removed my post to avoid further embarassment.

#6663 4 years ago
Quoted from MapleSyrup:

No the other image, not the claw mark.

#6664 4 years ago

No the other image, not the claw mark.

You're right about that one...

#6665 4 years ago

Quoted from MapleSyrup:

Quoted from beelzeboob:

Good call. It is the artwork...I looked back at the other PF pics. And that's damn good artwork, too, because it fooled me!
I've removed my post to avoid further embarassment.

I had to do a double take on that photo as well, but I think what thedarkknight77 is referring to is the photo before that. It's the left outlane at the kickback. The clear on the right edge of the switch slot appears to be cracked.

#6666 4 years ago

Yeah when that post goes up the ball must slam to a stop there and that's right over the edge of the switch slot... stressing the edge of the CC.

So plan on a patch of mylar over each outlane switch (good practice anyways as they can get dirty over time).

All in all a pretty damn good looking game.

#6667 4 years ago
Quoted from Phantom1911:

The clear on the right edge of the switch slot appears to be cracked.

Needs a Cliffy. The ball sits there and gets kicked back up the lane by the plunger. The plunger hitting the ball on that spot will be hard on it.

LTG : )

#6668 4 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

What do you care? Go play your AC/DC and don't worry about it. I'll be doing exactly the same thing.
The difference is, I actually have a Hobbit on order.

Is that like one of those stupid "you got no horse in the race" posts?

#6669 4 years ago

Most WOZ switches on the munchkin land mini PF look like this too. There is lateral stress on the switch which makes the switch hit the edge of the slot and chip the clear. Not a big deal on WOZ as its behind the house, but this one is visible.

#6670 4 years ago
Quoted from Expletive:

It's only stupid to people who've "got no horse in the race."

#6671 4 years ago
Quoted from Expletive:

You're the one using the term "stupid"- I think giant waste of time is better. If you don't WOZ , Hobbit, Jack, or JJP... and it's certainly OK...spend time and interest in a topic you DO like. If WOZ, HOBBIT, JJP is just a giant Ponzi scheme it's OK... my bad. But about the only thing worse than loosing money in a Ponzi or stock deal or whatever is having someone telling you what a dolt you were to believe in it in the first place. It's painful enough waiting for Hobbit (I went though it with WOZ) and these patient people need all the support they can get - not "piling on"by someone "with no horse in the race".

#6672 4 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

It's only stupid to people who've "got no horse in the race."

As long as you recognize, only a fraction of people interested in a title are willing to prepay for it!

There are a lot of people who have an interest in a particular pinball machine who are waiting for it to be shipped before buying.

PS whats your highscore up to?

#6673 4 years ago

On AC/DC? Not as high as yours.

On Hobbit? Zero.

#6674 4 years ago

I took my money off the horse in this race and put in on another horse that has already been delivered. Couldn't be happier.

IMG_1892_2.jpg

#6675 4 years ago
Quoted from maf-mi:

I took my money off the horse in this race and put in on another horse that has already been delivered. Couldn't be happier.

IMG_1892_2.jpg

Congratulations, very nice.

GT? Do they still offer the Track Pack?

#6676 4 years ago
Quoted from maf-mi:

IMG_1892_2.jpg

I'm happy for you. But your new horse doesn't have a guy on the side who has a dickbag for a chin. So...you know...

Fail.

#6677 4 years ago
Quoted from maf-mi:

IMG_1892_2.jpg

Funny. I also bought a convertible mustang and installed new suspension, brakes, exhaust, wheels and a supercharger. All with pinball cash =)

stang.png

#6678 4 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

Funny. I also bought a convertible mustang and installed new suspension, brakes, exhaust, wheels and a supercharger. All with pinball cash =)

Exactomundo. I have also started saving my pinball-money for a restaured summer car.

#6679 4 years ago

Sold some games to get this, but still buying a hobbit
image.jpg

#6680 4 years ago

Am I missing something?
Is this a Mustang update thread?

#6681 4 years ago
Quoted from maf-mi:

IMG_1892_2.jpg

Congrats!

I have been seriously considering selling most of my collection in order to get a Hellcat.

image.jpg

#6682 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Congrats!
I have been seriously considering doing the same thing in order to get a Hellcat.

image.jpg

C'mon Rob. You know you want to get to work with the colour saturation on that photo. More green!

#6683 4 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

Am I missing something?
Is this a Mustang update thread?

#6684 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Congrats!
I have been seriously considering selling most of my collection in order to get a Hellcat.
image.jpg

That is an awesome vehicle! I've gone in the opposite direction with buying a Prius...Saving money on gas, insurance, maintenance and therefore more money for pinball, lol. I do miss my 05 Mustang GT everyday, haha.

#6685 4 years ago

I sold a bunch to pick this up

image.jpg

#6686 4 years ago

(Beelzeboob opens the door and pokes his head in. Thinking he's accidentally stumbled upon a Mustang or I500 thread, he leaves.)

Good thing the mods are getting on people for going off topic.

#6687 4 years ago

Back on topic even if this video has likely been posted before

#6688 4 years ago

I'll help you out Beelzeboob.......

DaveB, how many Hobbits can you fit in that thing?

#6690 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Congrats!
image.jpg

Do it!!!

#6691 4 years ago
Quoted from DaveB:

I sold a bunch to pick this up

image.jpg

Gets you from A to B

#6692 4 years ago

Too much "horse in the race talk".

#6693 4 years ago

None but won't stop me from trying when my SE arrives. Lol

#6694 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Congrats!
image.jpg

Better off getting a tesla. It's faster . It also won't fall apart after a year or have regular electrical fires after a year Like everything that comes out of Chrysler.

#6695 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Better off getting a tesla. It's faster . It also won't fall apart after a year or have regular electrical fires after a year Like everything that comes out of Chrysler.

Ouch - LOL

#6696 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

thats it for you pinch! your back on the pitchfork!

im gonna idle out a tank of gas infront of your house with my SRT-10 , while i do burn outs on your garage pad with my challenger SRT-8 and burn donuts on your lawn with my ram 3500 4X4 longhorn

#6697 4 years ago

I literally took a video of the 5th or 6th grand Cherokee bbq this year on my way in to work. They are just firepits on wheels.

#6698 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

I literally took a video of the 5th or 6th grand Cherokee bbq this year on my way in to work. They are just firepits on wheels.

Alex, while i appreciate you input on most things, i have been buying dodge products for 18 years now and have yet to have one catch on fire. i have owned

1 Dakota
1 Durango
6 Ram 1500
3 Ram 2500

all of these were purchased new and besides the normal wear and tear i have not had any major issues, but i digress.

Thanks for the hobbit pictures Joe. Hope to hear something big from Jack soon. Back on topic please.

#6699 4 years ago

Alex, would it be possible 5 or 6 people forgot to put oil in their engine? Or drain plug not tightened?

#6700 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Actually its not faster. That vid that I know you are referencing was a brand new car and driver. He has since smoked that dude. Not too mention, the Tesla is about $35,000 more expensive. Not exactly and apples to apples comparo now is it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 27.50
8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Flagstaff, AZ
$ 88.00
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
There are 10044 posts in this topic. You are on page 134 of 201.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside