Topic Stats

• 10,044 posts
  • 743 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by GravitaR
  • Topic is favorited by 96 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 714 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

HOB (resized).jpg
hobbit (resized).JPG
IMG_1529 (resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_4364_(resized).jpg
IMG_4363_(resized).jpg
No.gif
IMG_9476_(resized).JPG
47_(resized).jpg
hobbit-PF_(resized).jpg
IMG_9634_(resized).JPG
youtube_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
IMG_4594_(resized).jpg
IMG_4602_(resized).jpg
IMG_4608_(resized).jpg

There are 10044 posts in this topic. You are on page 111 of 201.
#5501 4 years ago
Quoted from sj1000:

Lloyd is a decent person.

Yes, he is. That's why I applaud him.

Do you even understand the irony of Lloyd giving you tech support over the weekend to solve your WOZ LE problems, while you are, at the same time, anonymously soliciting Pinsiders on the Hobbit Update thread to contact you via private email so you can disclose negative information about the financial viability of the company that Lloyd supports?

I don't begrudge you the opportunity to express your concerns on Pinside, but I find it shallow, duplicitous, and hypocritical of you to be doing so anonymously, while at the same time expecting and receiving technical support from the very company that you are undermining via your shady tactics.

#5502 4 years ago

What is your source?

#5503 4 years ago

I never said the information I had was negative. I said I wanted to help them get their machine or their money back. I also have a file of information that I think anyone who gave money to Jack like us should have. jersey1007@cox.net

You don't even own a JJP machine. Why are you in this thread. My child would never speak the way you do.

#5504 4 years ago

Let me add this. I am going to make an offer to JJP next week that hopefully will improve the chances that hobbit purchasers will get their machine.

#5505 4 years ago

I dont' have a Woz and i'm here. People that go to shows play these games and have constructive input on the games being developed.

#5506 4 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

Yes, he is. That's why I applaud him.
Do you even understand the irony of Lloyd giving you tech support over the weekend to solve your WOZ LE problems, while you are, at the same time, anonymously soliciting Pinsiders on the Hobbit Update thread to contact you via private email so you can disclose negative information about the financial viability of the company that Lloyd supports?

I don't see the irony or your point. Lloyd providing technical support to a paid customer has nothing to do with the viability of JJP going forward and this person's conern. This person has expressed a desire to help and (unless I missed something?) is trying to simply gather some information on how many pre-order folks there really are and how much money they paid up. Where did he say he wanted to disclose negative information? If folks prefer to keep their heads buried in the sand and have no concern about when or if they'll get their games then great. Don't email this person. But I don't see the need for the personal attacks. He openly offered who he is (Pro Pinball) and noted they had forged a "financial relationship" with JJP. Sounds legit, no?

#5507 4 years ago
Quoted from pinball_keefer:

It's both. Better get your e-lawyer ready.

Keefer, if there ever was a case for Jack to get a lawyer involved with what someone is saying about JJP, this guy may be #1 on the list.

#5508 4 years ago
Quoted from sj1000:

Let me add this. I am going to make an offer to JJP next week that hopefully will improve the chances that hobbit purchasers will get their machine.

And you think, by posting the things you have posted here today, that your chances of Jack considering your offer with any credibility have been IMPROVED somehow?

#5509 4 years ago

Vague implications and insinuations can be just as slanderous as straight up lies, especially when harping on those vague notions over and over again.

#5510 4 years ago

So you want Jacks Lawyer number. I will give it to you.

#5511 4 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

Sounds legit, no?

No, it does not sound legitimate. Legitimate business is not conducted this way. Legitimate business offers are made in private and not announced publicly by trollish-looking comments openly soliciting information about the target's customer base via email before the meeting is held and the offer is made.

#5512 4 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

No, it does not sound legitimate. Legitimate business is not conducted this way. Legitimate business offers are made in private and not announced publicly by trollish-looking comments openly soliciting information about the target's customer base via email before the meeting is held and the offer is made.

Insert the "Lighten up Francis" image from Stripes.

#5513 4 years ago

Removed

#5514 4 years ago

Always bad etiquette posting PM's Panzer. No matter how funny.

#5515 4 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

Always bad etiquette posting PM's Panzer. No matter how funny.

Yeah, removed. I never PMed him or her first and was being spammed through PM's.

"I know who you are". Wow, yeah don't make threatening comments to me.

#5516 4 years ago

I just want everyone to know I'm looking forward to getting my Smaug LE and my cat's breath smells like cat food.

#5517 4 years ago

Is there some kind of coating on shooter rods that is making us all crazy? Seems like we have had more than our share of drama on Pinside lately. Now sj1000 comes up with:

Quoted from sj1000:

I am working on a deal that could place up to 5,000 machines in 50 states. I only wish JJP could execute. Originally my intention was for the JJP machines.

and:

Quoted from sj1000:

I do have a question for Jack G....Will you make a real statement to your customers and constituents regarding the Hobbit and its delays? What do you have to lose it is common knowledge that the LE WOZ was delayed for the same reason.

This makes you sound completely bonkers.

If you have something to say, say it. Jack is turning out WOZ games and has delayed TH because, in his words at TPF, "we got our ass handed to us at Expo". To his credit, he stopped everything and did a major rework of the game. It is hugely improved. I am grateful for the delay under these terms.

#5518 4 years ago

What do you want me to say. Jacks got million in the bank, a great track record etc. That would make me a liar. I don't have to help the customers of JJP but I am going to try.

Even if childish bloggers call me an idiot or a troll.

#5519 4 years ago
Quoted from sj1000:

The goal is everyone receives their machine at a time promised by the company without excuses.

Funny, it looks to me like you're phishing for valid email addresses for exploitation.

#5520 4 years ago

Any update on the cat with the breath problem?

#5521 4 years ago
Quoted from sj1000:

What do you want me to say. Jacks got million in the bank, a great track record etc. That would make me a liar. I don't have to help the customers of JJP but I am going to try.

Go play somewhere else. I have WOZLE, and ordered THSE. Your childish posts for attention
are an insult to Pinside! You should be removed.

#5522 4 years ago

Its a free country. I sincerely hope you receive your game.

#5523 4 years ago
Quoted from sj1000:

Why are you here? No one is going to send you their contact information.

Submit a written proposal to Jack and see if he has an interest in your plan. Just don't hold your breath while awaiting his response.

#5524 4 years ago

I have already received the information I needed from todays activities. Best of luck to all of you pinball activities and the Hobbit.

#5525 4 years ago
Quoted from sj1000:

I have already received the information I needed

It is strange that I've yet to get the information from you so I can help you with your WOZ pinball machine.

LTG : )

#5526 4 years ago
Quoted from sj1000:

I have already received the information I needed from todays activities. Best of luck to all of you pinball activities and the Hobbit.

That information is that you are unable present a reasonable statement of your intentions, that you have buckets of whatever the opposite of charisma is and that any business owner would never let you across his/her threshold.

#5527 4 years ago

Darn, I thought there was some interesting pinball news. Oh well, I will check in again next week, until then I will enjoy some other threads. Some people are letting their love for reality-television spill over into the internet forums.

#5528 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

It is strange that I've yet to get the information from you so I can help you with your WOZ pinball machine.

Maybe not so strange Lloyd!

#5529 4 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

Maybe not so strange Lloyd!

No opposite of charisma !

#5530 4 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

Any update on the cat with the breath problem?

The cat sounds awful, just like the last 2 pages of this thread

#5531 4 years ago
Quoted from sj1000:

When they clearly should be using "and"

#5532 4 years ago

This thread keeps getting strangerer and strangerer.

#5533 4 years ago

I can't put my finger on these 'send me your email' posts..

Does it remind me more of this..
scam.jpg

or this..
vtvseries.jpg

#5534 4 years ago
Quoted from sj1000:

Blog.. you keep using that word... I do not think it means what you think it means...

#5535 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Blog.. you keep using that word... I do not think it means what you think it means...

Kineda?

#5536 4 years ago

So back to actual Hobbit updates. Can someone summarize the latest happenings from the past month or two? Is there any update on the status of the production line for Hobbit? Have there been pics of Hobbit parts coming in and being stockpiled? Has Jack given any updated time frame for when they hope to ship the first game? Is it still May? There haven't been any pics of Smaug with lit eyes yet has there?

#5537 4 years ago

76 posts since I checked this thread yesterday and still NOTHING of worth being said..sad..

#5538 4 years ago
Quoted from sj1000:

...Even if childish bloggers call me an idiot or a troll.

Do I have to choose just one?

#5539 4 years ago

Nah, think epic JJP troll that keeps getting banned and uses multiple accounts.

#5540 4 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

Nah, think epic JJP troll that keeps getting banned and uses multiple accounts.

sj1000 is definitely not Crazy!

#5541 4 years ago

My guess is that JJP is still pumping out wozs and will only commence Hobbit once ALL parts are in.

Once starting the Hobbit, production should be a lot quicker.

Ps - sj1000 seriously if I was Jack and you came to me with any offer I would throw you out on your arse. How dumb are you to slag off a potential business partner?

#5542 4 years ago
Quoted from sj1000:

I don't have to help the customers of JJP but I am going to try.

We don't need your help, nor do we want it. Now, don't make me go all Jersey on you. I'm about to invite you to go do something to yourself that is physically impossible unless you have both sets of plumbing.

#5543 4 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

I don't see the irony or your point. Lloyd providing technical support to a paid customer has nothing to do with the viability of JJP going forward and this person's conern. This person has expressed a desire to help and (unless I missed something?) is trying to simply gather some information on how many pre-order folks there really are and how much money they paid up. Where did he say he wanted to disclose negative information? If folks prefer to keep their heads buried in the sand and have no concern about when or if they'll get their games then great. Don't email this person. But I don't see the need for the personal attacks. He openly offered who he is (Pro Pinball) and noted they had forged a "financial relationship" with JJP. Sounds legit, no?

Funny how you are the only one in this thread who is defending Sj1000 and what he's saying about JJP, including the negative financial things that he's implied.

Then again, you were formerly Craz4Pin, so I guess it all makes sense! Back to troll JJP threads and encourage others to do so under a new handle. Good luck with that.

#5544 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Funny how you are the only one in this thread who is defending Sj1000 and what he's saying about JJP, including the negative financial things that he's implied.
Then again, you were formerly Craz4Pin, so I guess it all makes sense! Back to troll JJP threads and encourage others to do so under a new handle. Good luck with that.

If that makes you feel better about yourself Rob then great. You're special. But me not mob attacking every single person who comes on a JJP thread with questions does not make me a troll. There are real questions that should be asked right now. I do not wish to start any disagreement on the games JJP are making or attempting to make. To each his own. But it is not wrong to be asking the tough questions right now.

#5545 4 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

We don't need your help, nor do we want it. Now, don't make me go all Jersey on you. I'm about to invite you to go do something to yourself that is physically impossible unless you have both sets of plumbing.

^This. This is crazy talk. Over the top ridiculous. The guy never even made any serious negative comment about JJP and was only trying to offer help and in return is attacked by a pack of wolves. That is crazy. Why?

#5546 4 years ago

Don't feed the trolls guys - they are clearly mentally challenged or just good ole fashioned crazy.

#5547 4 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

If that makes you feel better about yourself Rob then great. You're special. But me not mob attacking every single person who comes on a JJP thread with questions does not make me a troll. There are real questions that should be asked right now. I do not wish to start any disagreement on the games JJP are making or attempting to make. To each his own. But it is not wrong to be basking the tough questions right now.

If you think that I have a problem with asking "the tough questions", then you don't know me very well.

But you encouraging posts like the stuff that sj1000 was making? No, those weren't "tough questions". They were largely indecipherable posts supposedly having something to do with JJP's financial situation? Where was a single "tough question" in any of his posts?

#5548 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

If you think that I have a problem with asking "the tough questions", then you don't know me very well.
But you encouraging posts like the stuff that sj1000 was making? No, those weren't "tough questions". They were largely indecipherable posts supposedly having something to do with JJP's financial situation? Where was a single "tough question" in any of his posts?

Are you aware of the other lawsuit(s) against Jack/JJP beyond Elaut that have not been announced? Elaut made a public declaration of their lawsuit. Others did not. Why did Jack only respond to the public announcement he knew was coming?

People come on here pointing out red flags and trying to offer help but they're shot down in an embarrassing way. Childish name calling and personal attacks. Whose side are you on? Do you not consider it strange that Hobbit is nearly 5 months behind schedule (ignoring the original July '14 target date) and no pictures of any production line being set up? No confirmed shipping date? JJP is just flush with cash or something?

Fine, if it is bad etiquette to discuss these pertinent things I won't. Make it a policy. I do not want to antagonize anyone and I do not want to debate whether JJP can produce a quality game (I believe they can and do.) You can call people asking the obvious questions trolls, that's your right. But YOU are not asking the tough questions.

#5549 4 years ago

Tough questions!!! They don’t come across as tough, thoughtful, inspiring, thought provoking, or insightful. They come across as spiteful, malicious, vindictive and borderline crazy. How do you think they sound? Do yourself, and us, a HUGE favor and GTFO?

Or as Gandalf would say “Fly you fools!”

Something like this (This damn thread is turning me into Doyle)

#5550 4 years ago

You can't slander a company and have them win in court. If you are getting threats from a company spokes person telling you to watch you speech, you might one to check if your state has any cyber bullying laws. Call your state attorney general and file a complaint. If the company has issue with something someone says. Sue. Have them not show up and the judge ridicule you for wasting his time and pissing away a lot of your money. lol

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 59.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
There are 10044 posts in this topic. You are on page 111 of 201.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside