Topic Stats

• 10,044 posts
  • 743 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by GravitaR
  • Topic is favorited by 96 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 714 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

HOB (resized).jpg
hobbit (resized).JPG
IMG_1529 (resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_4364_(resized).jpg
IMG_4363_(resized).jpg
No.gif
IMG_9476_(resized).JPG
47_(resized).jpg
hobbit-PF_(resized).jpg
IMG_9634_(resized).JPG
youtube_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
IMG_4594_(resized).jpg
IMG_4602_(resized).jpg
IMG_4608_(resized).jpg

There are 10044 posts in this topic. You are on page 105 of 201.
#5201 4 years ago
Quoted from statsdoc:

While the game does seem floaty, I do set my pins at 8 degrees, so that should speed things up.

8 degrees is crazy steep. Any pin set up like that isn't playing anywhere close to how the designer intended in my opinion.

#5202 4 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

It is unique and the video graphics and sound are fantastic! Although I'm not sure about putting so much stock in having 20 or 30 modes. I'm not sure how I feel about a game of pinball lasting 30 or more minutes. It's not like there is a "save game" feature like in video games. I would have really liked to see more mechanical toys in this game and with such a wide open playfield the ball seemed to just float 3/4 of the way up the playfield many times and slooooowly roll back down.
I would be shocked if at this point the game isn't complete (minus more code.) I think a person can certainly make up their mind whether this game is for them or not at this point.

Woz was just ok in the first 6 months of release...just ok. Then when the final versions of the code were put in place turned the game into a masterpiece of stacking, colors, difficulty, scoring, etc. Keith said early on that he will show how a proper mode based game should be. For me, enough said.
Now, this may not be the gameplay some are looking for. I have a variety of games that give me fast play, short play....so looking forward to a unique style of pinball. What I see so far is ok, I just expect the coding will take it over the top. Expect Smaug to have much more interaction which will really put some finishing touches on gameplay. Right now code is at its infancy. This will be a unique pin when all is said and done.

#5203 4 years ago
Quoted from TenaciousT:

So when you push that button does it give you a free gold ring ?

I was told it rings for help so somebody can tell you what that upper right flipper does.

#5204 4 years ago
Quoted from B9:

check out the bonus screen

HOB_Bonus.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

That cracked me up at TPF. Seeing as how my game was less than 3 minutes long and over 30 min wait to play, that's about all I actually saw of the game. Bummer.

#5205 4 years ago

In line a second time to play The Hobbit at Michigan Pinball Expo. First thoughts...the game doesn't seem slow and has a good pace to it. The animations and sound are outstanding. I also find the LCD on the book toy very easy to read. Overall I had a lot of fun playing my first game on TH.

#5206 4 years ago

Eager to hear more, Panzer.

#5207 4 years ago

I'd love to get some high def pics of the newest hobbit pin at the Midwest Gaming Classic...

#5208 4 years ago

I got in a handful of games early at the Ohio show a few weeks ago. The game looks great and played better than I expected. The playfield is really open, but the orcs in the middle are fun to bash. I liked the gobble hole combined with a vuk and the ramp diverters. The code was very basic, but I could see this being a really good game in the long run. I hope they are able to start shipping them soon.

#5209 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

In line a second time to play The Hobbit at Michigan Pinball Expo. First thoughts...the game doesn't seem slow and has a good pace to it. The animations and sound are outstanding. I also find the LCD on the book toy very easy to read. Overall I had a lot of fun playing my first game on TH.

You should take some video for folks of the latest code update (that Jack brought with him just last night.) I'm not sure what all is new?

#5210 4 years ago

Would be great if someone could post video of the game at Midwest Gaming Classic, seems it has some new features and code.

From the JJP Google group:

"We are here now - great crowd - new software in Hobbit and a long line to play it!

Newer game is at MGC now - that one has lights in the Beasts and Smaug lights as well and the production slide bracket along with the Ring Button introduced.

Thorin, when lit, will spot dwarves now
Ring button now starting to do some stuff, much more will be added later.
Ring button graphics on main score screen
Lots more music and sounds - this game has 40+ minutes of music!!
Multiball locks/start much easier by default now (one LOCK lights all 3 locks the first time - adjustable)
Modes use the scroll lights for indicating where to shoot (not arrows)
Lots of tweaked/updated graphics from JP
Drop targets part of ball search now
Mode start now feeds windlance (kickback)"

#5211 4 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Guys, please wait for final on this pin before bailing...it is still improving. Jack said the beasts now have lights, and lots of other enhancements. I will wait for the for the final version before I decide...I like were its going.

Sadly after the Predator fiasco I can't risk staying in on this no matter how miniscule it may be. Good luck to you guys im sure the game will eventually be great.

#5212 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

8 degrees is crazy steep. Any pin set up like that isn't playing anywhere close to how the designer intended in my opinion.

It makes for one hell of a fun game that way

#5213 4 years ago

Uh, why not just label it The Ring? Pretty obvious it's a button.

Quoted from juanton:

And then there is this......

10702099_909516042444878_7929110262114027095_n.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

#5214 4 years ago

I played a few games early this morning at MGC. It's pretty fun to shoot. The lights on the pop-up monsters are a great touch. The lights in Smaug are nice, but not a big deal. I like the satisfying waves that go through the lights any time you hit a drop/target. The GI lighting is highly improved over WOZ which is nice. The LCD assets all look great, the score gives it a nice epic feel.

I hadn't played it before today, just watched others at other shows (expo, TPF) and I was a little surprised how much I liked it.

#5215 4 years ago

A 5 minute video of updated gameplay from MGC would be awesome right now. Thanking someone in advance to post it

I want to see these lights in the popups, ring button graphics & new sounds. I liked the sound the spinners made from the other video.

#5216 4 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

Sadly after the Predator fiasco I can't risk staying in on this no matter how miniscule it may be. Good luck to you guys im sure the game will eventually be great.

I understand. I just hate to see people bail that really wanted this pin have the chance to make their decision on the final version.

#5217 4 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

I understand. I just hate to see people bail that really wanted this pin have the chance to make their decision on the final version.

It's not like its "now or never" to buy the pin.

I'm anxious to see one and play one - once it's DONE- and then decide if I want to buy. If it follows the WOZ timing, the final software is many months away - so - plenty of time to decide.

#5218 4 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

If it follows the WOZ timing

It won't be the same as the WOZ timing, TH is already much farther along than WOZ was on release but, yes, can always buy later.

#5219 4 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

It's not like its "now or never" to buy the pin.
I'm anxious to see one and play one - once it's DONE- and then decide if I want to buy. If it follows the WOZ timing, the final software is many months away - so - plenty of time to decide.

I am referring to people that preordered at 7500 or even 8

#5220 4 years ago

I believe these are a couple new animations which were part of Friday nights code update.

1. On the right hand side of the screen you will notice that the reference to sneak preview - prototype code is gone and instead the text "Hit Ring Button To" is listed with a ring animation and something to light in the game. The Ring Button is the action button on the lockdown there and there is now a "Ring Button" decal around the action button on the game.

2. End of ball animation. I haven't seen this before. Looks and sounds amazing!

#5221 4 years ago

Yeah...that looks pretty cool. Okay, so maybe I'll put that ACDC on hold for a bit.

#5222 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I believe these are a couple new animations which were part of Friday nights code update.
1. On the right hand side of the screen you will notice that the reference to sneak preview - prototype code is gone and instead the text "Hit Ring Button To" is listed with a ring animation and something to light in the game. The Ring Button is the action button on the lockdown there and there is now a "Ring Button" decal around the action button on the game.
2. End of ball animation. I haven't seen this before. Looks and sounds amazing!
» YouTube video

Thanks. Still waiting for your extensive review including at least a 5 minutes long video

#5223 4 years ago

I am going to get it and play the heck out of it! #excited

#5224 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballRulez:

Thanks. Still waiting for your extensive review including at least a 5 minutes long video

At a minimum grab about 10 high def shots of anything you see as 'new'

#5225 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Thanks for the sample Panzer. I am so eager to take delivery on this game! It's exciting to see the changes just since I played it at TPF.

#5226 4 years ago

Not sure what was up with the hobbit at mgc, but it seemed very lackluster to play. Bright lights on the pf was a fan of, basically no light show compared to woz. Plunging the ball at full strength basically causes it to drain each time. The ball was moving around slow enough that the ball would change course because of the roll overs similar to a lifted insert.

#5227 4 years ago

So Tomorrow Im picking up a Tee'd Off. It will be my second machine, but wait, hobbit is my first but I do not have it yet, so does that make Tee'd off my first machine or is it still my second? I know, it makes me Tee'd off at the Hobbit for being so late. Ba dum bum! ok another lame joke. Seriously, As I said befor I had played TH at automated. the flow was great and the ball was fast moving. I loved it. I really think it is how you set up the machine but that is for you to decide when you get it home. As for up dates, Jack had stated that this prototype had been on the road a long time so it was never really updated until MGC. I think if you waited this long you might as well stay the storm and see what happens when the clouds break away. I got in at 8k, and I think to bail out know and find out that it turns out to be the greatest machine out there would be a real kick in the buttox. Jump ship now and you may just drown yourself in the ocean later.

#5228 4 years ago

Isn't this game officially finished yet? Oh my lordy I have been away form this forum for quite some time and thought surely this game would be in homes by now…
Looking close tho…

#5229 4 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

The ball was moving around slow enough that the ball would change course because of the roll overs similar to a lifted insert.

It looks like I will be setting the incline of the playfield to 15 degrees on this pin.

#5230 4 years ago

When you look at the lcd in some of the videos. Its hard to still deny pinball from now on needs a well used lcd screen.

It is just awesome!

#5231 4 years ago
Quoted from Plungemaster:

When you look at the lcd in some of the videos. Its hard to still deny pinball from now on needs a well used lcd screen.
It is just awesome!

I agree it does look awesome! Although, there is just so much going on (on the screen) that I rarely ever looked up at the lcd while actually playing. You can't just quickly glance up there and pick out what you need (or want) to find out. But it's fun to look at while you're waiting for your turn!

The video graphics and sound are much better than WOZ in my opinion. The lights and toys on the playfield are less, however. Trade-offs.

#5232 4 years ago

I agree the PF is the weakest part of the game

That's sucks because it's a pinball machine lol

#5233 4 years ago

I played a game at MGC, the ring button kept coming on, I'd push it, it would go off for a few seconds, and then it would pop back on. Seemed to happen more after I had two balls locked. Once I started multi ball the wind lance lit up and I thought it loaded balls and the ring button fired one when I pushed it, but I think it might have just been timing and the wind lance was auto firing. I asked the guy at the booth what this ring button does and he replied "its a secret" so whatever lol. Game was fun enough once I got going a bit on the 3rd ball.

#5234 4 years ago

Here are my thoughts on TH after playing it at the Michigan Pinball Expo. I was only able to get a couple games in on it.

Like many have already said the game looks great visually and the updated playfield artwork really pops. The game at MPE had the playfield protector on it. Personally I didn't like the look of the protector on the game which was mainly due to the way it looked around areas like the rollovers, lanes, and in between switches. The side artwork with the RAD-CALS looked nice but I personally found them too glossy. Also, if I did still have my pre-order I think I would prefer the LE art package due to there being unique side artwork on both sides of the cabinet and Smaug now being represented on the playfield thanks to the updated artwork.

As for gameplay of TH I was pleasantly surprised. I'm not sure what the pitch was set to on the game at MPE but I didn't find the game slow at all. The interaction from Smaug was impressive even though he doesn't interact with the ball directly. The mouth movement of Smaug seemed perfectly timed with the toys speech. The book LCD is very impressive and is already much more interactive then the crystal ball toy in WOZ. At one point during the game I saw a countdown timer on the LCD toy which is tied directly to a mode. The games code was just updated the night before and now has the "Ring Button" feature (action button) at least partially implemented. I think that Keith is going to come with some really nice ideas for the Ring Button.

The game is incomplete rules wise which is expected at this point. Gary from Abel Electronics (a JJP distrubutor) told me that the games code is about 50% complete at this point. The remaining 50% of the code must be the games main modes as I didn't see many in the game (other then Smaug MB) during the time that I played. The lower left area of the games LCD shows the status of hurry-ups for the games 4 pop up toys. I hope that the hurry ups for each pop up toy leads to a mode similar to how the witch hurry ups in WOZ lead to Fireball Frenzy. I'm also interested to see if the game will have modes similar to those in LOTR that are tied to events in the films and require a set number of shots to be completed. I did notice that the upper right area of the LCD shows your location in Middle Earth during Bilbo's quest. If the game does have story modes (hopefully) I wonder if they will be tired directly to your location on the Middle Earth map?

I didn't get a chance to hear Jack speak at the fireside chat but was able to talk to Butch from JJP. It's always a pleasure to talk to him as he such a nice and humble person. I asked Butch if JJP had found a Gandalf sound a like yet (someone from JJP at Expo said he should be telling the player what to do) and it sounds like that is still in progress. He did say that David Thiel will be receiving a Hobbit soon to work on the games sound and something about David implementing Two Steps From Hell music into the game. I was surprised at this comment as the games sound is already impressive. Just wait until David get's his hands on the game!

A part of me wishes that I kept my preorder now after seeing the game. One of my best friends now has my spot and refuses to sell it back to me after also playing the game, haha. The game does have less on it then WOZ in my opinion which is where I have a hard time justifying $7500+ for one. However, if the sounds, animations and rules are top notch for all 30+ modes I can see that adding a lot of value to the game and making up for there being less on the playfield compared to WOZ. While I still wish that Smaug interacted with the ball I think the games sound work from David, animations from JP and rules from Keith and Ted will make players forget about that and provide a fun pinball experience.

#5235 4 years ago

Great review, Panzer. Thanks for posting.

#5236 4 years ago

I played it Friday @ MPE, I was curious but not excited to try it out. It's fun! I was surprised how well I like the shots. The playfield at 1st glance fells pretty sparse, not too much to shoot for. Then you start trying to pick off all the pop up targets in the middle of playfield & it starts to get exciting! The twin ramps are fun & rewarding to make & the lights shinning through the cut out letters is cool. Sound effects & the music to immerse you into this pin are off the charts! I really had fun playing this pin, I'm interested in watching how this looks as it approaches the finish line to completion.
Here is a short video my wife shot of me playing, enjoy.
The Hobbit:

#5237 4 years ago

Does anyone know if TH will be at Pinball at the Zoo?

#5238 4 years ago
Quoted from juanton:

Does anyone know if TH will be at Pinball at the Zoo?

Not for a fact but since Abel's has one in their possession and he usually is at PATZ, I would say there is a good chance.

#5239 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Here are my thoughts on TH after playing it at the Michigan Pinball Expo. I was only able to get a couple games in on it.
Like many have already said the game looks great visually and the updated playfield artwork really pops. The game at MPE had the playfield protector on it. Personally I didn't like the look of the protector on the game which was mainly due to the way it looked around areas like the rollovers, lanes, and in between switches. The side artwork with the RAD-CALS looked nice but I personally found them too glossy. Also, if I did still have my pre-order I think I would prefer the LE art package due to there being unique side artwork on both sides of the cabinet and Smaug now being represented on the playfield thanks to the updated artwork.
As for gameplay of TH I was pleasantly surprised. I'm not sure what the pitch was set to on the game at MPE but I didn't find the game slow at all. The interaction from Smaug was impressive even though he doesn't interact with the ball directly. The mouth movement of Smaug seemed perfectly timed with the toys speech. The book LCD is very impressive and is already much more interactive then the crystal ball toy in WOZ. At one point during the game I saw a countdown timer on the LCD toy which is tied directly to a mode. The games code was just updated the night before and now has the "Ring Button" feature (action button) at least partially implemented. I think that Keith is going to come with some really nice ideas for the Ring Button.
The game is incomplete rules wise which is expected at this point. Gary from Abel Electronics (a JJP distrubutor) told me that the games code is about 50% complete at this point. The remaining 50% of the code must be the games main modes as I didn't see many in the game (other then Smaug MB) during the time that I played. The lower left area of the games LCD shows the status of hurry-ups for the games 4 pop up toys. I hope that the hurry ups for each pop up toy leads to a mode similar to how the witch hurry ups in WOZ lead to Fireball Frenzy. I'm also interested to see if the game will have modes similar to those in LOTR that are tied to events in the films and require a set number of shots to be completed. I did notice that the upper right area of the LCD shows your location in Middle Earth during Bilbo's quest. If the game does have story modes (hopefully) I wonder if they will be tired directly to your location on the Middle Earth map?
I didn't get a chance to hear Jack speak at the fireside chat but was able to talk to Butch from JJP. It's always a pleasure to talk to him as he such a nice and humble person. I asked Butch if JJP had found a Gandalf sound a like yet (someone from JJP at Expo said he should be telling the player what to do) and it sounds like that is still in progress. He did say that David Thiel will be receiving a Hobbit soon to work on the games sound and something about David implementing Two Steps From Hell music into the game. I was surprised at this comment as the games sound is already impressive. Just wait until David get's his hands on the game!
A part of me wishes that I kept my preorder now after seeing the game. One of my best friends now has my spot and refuses to sell it back to me after also playing the game, haha. The game does have less on it then WOZ in my opinion which is where I have a hard time justifying $7500+ for one. However, if the sounds, animations and rules are top notch for all 30+ modes I can see that adding a lot of value to the game and making up for there being less on the playfield compared to WOZ. While I still wish that Smaug interacted with the ball I think the games sound work from David, animations from JP and rules from Keith and Ted will make players forget about that and provide a fun pinball experience.

Why is 50% complete to be expected at this point? The project was supposed to be done last year was it not? I don't get why the tweaks made since its first public flipping would mean losing all that was some before

#5240 4 years ago

50% complete code isn't great but the code support for WoZ has been so stellar that most people are not sweating it. WoZ code started out basic and got substantial updates regularly until the programming team was satisfied, if the hobbit is the same I think most people would shrug and accept it.

#5241 4 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

I agree it does look awesome! Although, there is just so much going on (on the screen) that I rarely ever looked up at the lcd while actually playing. You can't just quickly glance up there and pick out what you need (or want) to find out. But it's fun to look at while you're waiting for your turn!
The video graphics and sound are much better than WOZ in my opinion. The lights and toys on the playfield are less, however. Trade-offs.

I think when you play this game alot, you will learn to look with a half eye and know exactly whats going on.

Just see it like a HUB in a game, a shooter for example.

When you start with a a game, you are not used to all that info on screen. No idea what it all means. And all seems a bit to much.

Until you start to learn the game and appreciate all the info you will notice and use even in chaotic combat events.

Dont worry, i think after a while you dont want anything else.

#5242 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Why is 50% complete to be expected at this point? The project was supposed to be done last year was it not? I don't get why the tweaks made since its first public flipping would mean losing all that was some before

Code completion isn't my concern on this pin at all - or the game modes. The only downers to me are the smaug area (though it is growing on me), and the bag end area (I think that could be more populated). But all in all, I am still going to keep my order. The game/ball speed is ok to me as well.

#5243 4 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Code completion isn't my concern on this pin at all - or the game modes. The only downers to me are the smaug area (though it is growing on me), and the bag end area (I think that could be more populated). But all in all, I am still going to keep my order. The game/ball speed is ok to me as well.

I know what you mean about the Bag End area. Personally I would like to have see an Attack From Mars scoop shot in that area but I don't think it's possible due to the subway below.

I did notice that The Hobbit flyers on JJP's site do not show the far left side of the game where the left rail leads to the kickback. I wonder if there's something else to be added there such as a mold for Smaugs tail? If the game is 100% complete you would think that the flyer would show the entire playfield. We already know that JJP intends to make Smaugs eyes glow (not currently implemented) so maybe there's a couple other finishing touches to come?

http://www.jerseyjackpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/JJP-Hobbit-Flyer-LE-Letter.pdf

Also, we may not have seen the games final apron design based off the two comments below from the games listing page and flyer.

flyer_1.JPG
flyer_2.JPG

#5244 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

We already know that JJP intends to make Smaugs eyes glow (not currently implemented) so maybe there's a couple other finishing touches to come?

Man, really? The game was originally supposed to be done last July! I love their desire to make a game the best it can be but I just can't see how they can survive like this taking so long to produce a single game. With WOZ it was understandable since they had to develop so much from scratch (both hardware and software platform). But with Hobbit, what the heck? Two and a half years in development? Why are people not waving red flags all over the place?

#5245 4 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

Man, really? The game was originally supposed to be done last July! I love their desire to make a game the best it can be but I just can't see how they can survive like this taking so long to produce a single game. With WOZ it was understandable since they had to develop so much from scratch (both hardware and software platform). But with Hobbit, what the heck? Two and a half years in development? Why are people not waving red flags all over the place?

If there is anything else left to be shown I bet its already done at this point. I can see JJP announcing that the game is shipping and revealing any revealing any remaining changes at the same time.

#5246 4 years ago

Any update on when Hobbit is landing? I'm not reading 10000 posts...I thought this sucker was supposed to land with the final movie....which was 6 months ago right? Where's the MMr-esque outrage people of middle earth?!?!

#5247 4 years ago
Quoted from generica:

50% complete code isn't great but the code support for WoZ has been so stellar that most people are not sweating it. WoZ code started out basic and got substantial updates regularly until the programming team was satisfied, if the hobbit is the same I think most people would shrug and accept it.

You are right, a lot of people will shrug and accept it.

Which is sad, really.

#5248 4 years ago

Played the game at MPE when it was being set up the night before the show. I also played the game at Chicago Expo. IMO the game is a lot more engaging than the one at expo was (which is to be expected) but I was glad to see it has happened.

The interaction with the pop up trolls is intense and added a lot to the game. The display affects seem much sharper and cooler than the WOZ also. It seemed to play much faster than I would have expected a wide body to play. Unlike WOZ when it was at the stage it also appeared to be very reliable. According to Gary there was not a single issue over the 4 days of constant play. I was at the show the entire time and never saw it opened up. Butch was there but instead of having to work on the game he was working on the Hobbit manual on his laptop.

At expo I had doubts but now I think it will be a good. I do have one pre-ordered and am not worried. The drop targets that go up and down and the trolls and other stuff is enough for Keith to work his magic on. Compared to a Stern LE you are really getting a lot for your $.

I talked to Jack a bit also and his passion is still there as strong as ever. He wants to make the games and has the means to do it and proven that he can build games. I think we all have seen lately how hard a thing that is.

#5249 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Which is sad, really.

True, but what are the options at this point? If you step out of your order, you will lose the discount from getting in early ... and the game seems to be getting better.

There has to be a good colloquialism to use here ...

Good things come to those that wait ... er ... patience is a virtue ... er ...

Wait, I got it ... nothing good ever came out of a pre-order.

#5250 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Which is sad, really.

What are the other options?

Cancel your order and pay the $9,000+ vs the $7,500 if you want back in?

Go to JJP and help expedite the parts orders?

It's ready when it's ready don't like it, don't buy it, don't pre order!!

Jack is not sitting around his lair holding things up just to f**k with with you. He wants this game rolling more than any one of us.

People wanted a better game than what was shown at Expo. He listened and made a better game, changes take time for most of us that bought the game waiting for a better product is worth the extra time. This isn't a J-pop or TBL thing Jack really wants to put out the best pin he can and it is not to far off.

Good thing he changed the game because if he didn't I was out and I'm still not sure I'm taking delivery but sure as hell I'm not on here bitching that it's taking longer because he wanted to build a better game.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Upper Freehold, NJ
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
There are 10044 posts in this topic. You are on page 105 of 201.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside