Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by heartbrand
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brucipher.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Hey gang!

I thought it might be fun to start a thread to discuss Hobbit strategy since there are clearly many ways to play the game. For historical sake (in case this thread continues in the future) I am beginning this thread on 1.9 code.

I am new to my Hobbit, less than a week at this point, so I don't have much strategy yet. As of now, I am trying to get to Erebor early so I can earn the extra mode bonuses (also easier early on before you have the mode ball lock lit). While working towards Erebor I am also trying to qualify all modes to get an early extra ball.

That is all I've got so far. I don't know the modes well enough yet to know which ones to try and do early (let alone know where anything is on the grid!).

This thread could be a great place to talk about and track "feeder modes", which I don't fully understand to be honest . Is the idea to play certain modes before others, and based on that you can earn extra bonus?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brucipher.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside