By pinballinreno

1 year ago

Stats

• 584 posts
  • 107 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 months ago by pinballinreno
  • Topic is favorited by 71 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 52 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20170815_181338 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170815_181340 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170813_100403 (resized).jpg
IMG_1006[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_1005[1] (resized).PNG
IMG_1004[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_1003[1] (resized).JPG
20170515_173451 (resized).jpg
IMG_1458 (resized).JPG
IMG_1457 (resized).JPG
IMG_1456 (resized).JPG
51cpjLy0kqL (resized).jpg
31IGxUZPoOL (resized).jpg
20170128_142712 (resized).jpg
20170128_142726 (resized).jpg
20170128_142517 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider falconpunch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#41 1 year ago

When you hit the right orbit, where is the ball meant to land? Right flipper? Left?

#43 1 year ago

Is that easy to do? I remember looking at the distributor here (it lands on edge of right flipper or sdrm)

Does the ball guide have an adjustable rail? Didn't seem to be adjustable from what I saw.

2 months later
#105 1 year ago

That's cool. I didn't have the right tools. So it took me over 4 hours including finding lost screws and adjusting all the switchs to be less sensitive.

1 month later
#188 1 year ago

Cool. How many backbox speakers are there?
How well does this work?

2 weeks later
#255 12 months ago

So this rubber keeps splitting and I finally found out why. Any tips?

» YouTube video

4 weeks later
#385 11 months ago
Quoted from Vyzer2:

Is it correct that JJP has not released an official 1.94?
Hoping tha KJ releases one for the holidays. Woz updates came frequently tweaking this or that. TH can definitely use some tweaks.

Correct. 1.94 not officially out yet.
Incorrect if you are saying there hasn't been many hobbit updates, there has been heaps.

#395 11 months ago
Quoted from Vyzer2:

I wouldn't say heaps, certainly not the frequency of WOZ updates. I think there were...2 (?).....updates since late summer (and one is not official). And while I'm plsd with whatever updates come out, was hoping for a holiday update.

When hobbit was released the firmware was 0.81.
Then 1.0
1.34p which was the beta with all the mode bonus stiff
And then 1.9

Yes.some of those where internal updates but there are about 5 big updates there.

Don't get me wrong. I would have loved it to have all 3 arkenstone modes in there from release considering the production delays.

If you want beta updates you can email jersey Jen and give her your email to have acess to the newsgroup.

#399 11 months ago
Quoted from koops:

whoah ... back up. There is an owners forum? Or are you just referring to the pinside based one (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hobbit-owners-thread/page/53)

No. A private newsgroup.
If you want beta updates you can email jersey Jen and give her your email to have acess to the newsgroup

2 months later
#538 8 months ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I have 100 plays on my LE and the sling rubber is already deteriorating and cut slightly where the kicker hits it. anyone else having issues like this and seeing rapid wear?

Yes, 1 of the rubbers broke on mine on the side. And one up in the pops

#541 8 months ago

Yeah I taped mine with the end of a large drill bit first. That made them mushroom - then hit with hammer

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
£ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods
$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 11.99

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider falconpunch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside