10858443_896377907047473_5742864088122561486_n.jpg
1549293_896378233714107_9038370314374420201_n.jpg
10850293_896380010380596_4559405547320458852_n.jpg
10846111_896377933714137_840678468650296583_n.jpg
1461590_896380040380593_7537413115791358096_n.jpg
4c91f09be8be.gif
CharlieBrown.jpg
msfpmd07.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinchroma.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#50 9 years ago
Quoted from RealityCheck:

Why are you bringing up any other company? Ridiculous.
Jack is always "talking". The problem is you cant trust a word he says unfortunately. Sorry to be blunt but Jack has a long history of missed dates and broken promises. There are zero (good) excuses for not having this game done in 2 years time. For Gods sake, this game was originally supposed to be ready in June/July before the studio moved the release date. Once again, terrible management.
The biggest change needed in this game is still there ... a bodyless Smaug whose head looks just okay at best. Such a shame.
And IF this game comes out in March ... will Lawlor's game still come in 2015 and compete with TH sales? That investor better get more money lined up to keep JJP going.

Lol. CraZ4pin is back ladies and gentlemen. And Oldpinster.

#56 9 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Was this account around a month or two ago? Maybe he said it to your other account. You know Jack like the back of your hand but don't know who Alex is. Hmmmm, you sir, quack like a duck.

He knows who I am. It's craz4pin. Lol. Once the admins check the range it will be a dead account just like the others. Look at the create date. It's not a coincidence.

And to Ek; the only thing I piss and moan at is your constant and unrelenting butchery of the English language and the written word in general. It truly is painful to read and even with a ouija board or a playfair cipher its impossible to transcribe your diatribe. Next up a secret spider man decoder ring.

#106 9 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

Jack, with the big LCD screen here you have a HUGE opportunity to spell it out to the general public. Why not have the LCD clearly state exactly how to start a game? Someone's hitting the flipper buttons before hitting start? Then have it immediately show and tell them what to do.

Woz does this. VERY clearly.

1 week later
#168 9 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

The bigger question is......when you come out of your troll hole, how are you able to find your way back with all the heavy snow this time of year? Do yourself a favor & just stay there in the first place. So tired of reading this nonsense over & over.

It's craz4pin. Mods just need to check the ip. Yet another dupe account. Also check his posting history. Total ass in every thread.

#172 9 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Wow. Someone's on the Ban wagon. easy cowboy.

Yup. And that post likely just caused it .

#173 9 years ago

Listen douchebag, I have news for you. They did check (apparently because of you.) And im still here. So why dont you try addressing the issues instead of launching constant personal attacks?

<waves>. Buhbye

You should try being nicer. You might get answers if you were so nasty all the time. Later gator.

#176 9 years ago

I doubt they'll stick with pre-orders for #3 (unless they are in a financial bind and need money). Im sure Jack means well but even very nice and business savvy folks can fail in a new business startup. Again, just looking at the numerous issues getting WOZ out and now the issues with TH, it does not seem very promising.

No issues with TH at all. But thanks for playing . Changes made by request and feedback are not issues but improvements at CUSTOMERS request.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#179 9 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Aww Alex, why you gotta get rid of the fun ones? It was just getting interesting.
( not really. Great job mod squad).

image-629.jpg 29 KB

Lol no one made him act the way he does. If he was civil and not dripping with condicension I might consider actually answering a question or two of his but since he is like this in every thread for every manufacturer I just won't bother as his motives are obvious.

#180 9 years ago

Oh, a 3 month delay in production is not an issue, huh? You know your customers well.

We do which is why we took feedback and made changes so not its not an issue. And thank you for proving my point about your intentions.

#186 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I agree, I am 90% sure that this is Craz4pin. Posting style is just too similar not to be. Exact same kind of bashing, and when called out on his bashing, comes back with "it's just the reality" etc.

Exactly. Writing style is the same. What's also a "coincidence" is the account was created shortly after crazy4pin, Oldpinster was banned.

I doubt he was vetted as well because using a proxy is simple to change the IP. Also the constant barrage of attacks on all fronts both personal and at manufacturers is also identical. Even if it isn't him (it is) he adds no value and is just dripping with constant distain.

#187 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

You've already called people douchebags. Now you are adding idiots on top of that. That's not very constructive, and it's against forum rules, Mr. Craz4pin.

#191 9 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

The continued use of this pre-order "crowdfunding" of pinball is not solely at the discretion of these start-up.... NONE f them would keep doing it if buyers would exercise a bit of self-control....
However, as long as the pinball community with stand for:
Established manufacturers (cough, Stern) pushing out half-baked code, then catching up later
and
Startups holding your money interest free for YEARS and then acting like they are doing their INVESTORS a favor by telling them whats going on
and
Petty personality shenanigans resulting in mass refunds to "prove a point"
and
Questionable licensing issues resulting in radio silence regarding prepaid games and complete sanitation of all online info re: said game
and
Missed delivery schedules as the rule, not the exception
and
and
and
When the pinball community says "Enough, cut the bullshit", THEN it will stop.
I dont see much sign of that self-control quite yet... So, get comfortable in that "bent-over" stance you guys are growing accustomed too (and keep sending those credit cards payments)....

Wrong thread. Head over to that other one.

#201 9 years ago
Quoted from ek77:

That's funny when I click on your name it shows you have had multiple thread bans must be because how nice you are.

I've never had a thread ban I'm aware of. You must have had a ban from English class . That's one hell of a run on sentence.

#202 9 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Oh I get it, so it's something you wouldn't do but then would do for certain titles that peak your interest, guess you answered your question and statement all in one fail swoop.

Yup. Pretty much the same thing with most people. A staunch *i will never do that* until they do it

#204 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I went with June/July 2015.
Please, JJP, prove me wrong!

Well ahead of that Rob.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Life
Toys/Add-ons
$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
Toys/Add-ons
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
Flipper Parts
FlipMods
Flipper parts
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
10,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
Toys/Add-ons
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods
Other
9,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Belington, WV
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods
Pinball Machine
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
Hardware
Pinball Haven
Hardware
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinchroma.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hobbit-release-date-febmarch?tu=pinchroma and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.