(Topic ID: 86316)

Hobbit Purchase... Please Help. All Help Appreciated.

By Geremy13

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 68 posts
  • 44 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by PW79
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

mckayladisappointed.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider c2motorsports.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#47 10 years ago

Since your original post to the thread was requesting input on "suppliers" I wanted to drop in and tell you about a recent transaction that took place with Joe@PinballSTAR . Also as a recent newbie to this forum, I look to the experience of the "whole" to help me wade through the Internutz hype and mis-information.

I also like you have a modest Pin collection, but have been bitten by the bug, and have decided to invest in some of the new releases to add to my personal arcade. Since all of these will be for HUO, I really wanted to find a solid mentor/guide for my investments. I was interested in the WOZEC and made a wanted post here on Pinside. I was met with great people sending me instant messages about the game, what to watch out for, some of the drama over the past couple of years, as well as a few people who "had a friend that was going to sell". I decided that since I am not in a rush for the game, I would be willing to wait for the LE or even the 75th version. One of the people who reached out to me was Joe from PinballSTAR.......and I think that his first message to me ended with, "hey if you have any questions, please feel free to call me" AND gave me his phone number.

I spent the next week or so gathering my own information around this site and others, and then decided to give Joe a call to see if he could add anything of value, and I was the typical skeptic. I expected to get the Used Car Salesman approach. I could not have been more incorrect, and in fact we talked about so much cool stuff, we BOTH almost forgot about the real reason for the call....PINBALL ! ! ! !

To wrap this up, I have to say that Joe is really wonderful guy; honest and funny. I have since ordered a WOZEC75th from him, and am now thinking of ordering both the Hobbit and the MMR......regardless of what I decide, PinballSTAR will be my "go to" supplier of pinball machines from here on out. Joe and I have joked, that he is going to put me on a monthly Invoice cycle, and just ship out new pins as they become available. Pay it Forward, that's what it means right????

Whether or not you decide to purchase the Hobbit, or wait; or you decide to wait and see what the future holds.....do yourself a solid by contacting PinballSTAR. Guarantee that you will be dealing with someone who is honest, and genuinely enthusiastic about pinball. I highly recommend contacting Joe, I am so thankful that I did.

Chris
C2

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
St. Louis, MO
Machine - For Sale
Castro Valley, CA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.50
$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Life

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider c2motorsports.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hobbit-purchase-please-help-all-help-appreciated?tu=c2motorsports and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.