Joined the club yesterday with a NIB LE # 766. Installed full cliffys and mirrorblades. Family is loving it!
Does anyone makes a shooter rod knob for the Hobbits LE in the same bronz metallic as the rest of the pinn ?
Update 2.01 is available for the JJP google support group. Among others it brings back the default atrack light mode.
Quoted from screaminr:
Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to explain everything so clearly , really appreciate it . With The Hobbit having such a good sound setup how much difference does the extra sub make .
I had an external 300W sub hooked up to my Hobbit but it's to much. The sub used in the pin is also a 300W version. Not worth it (in my opinion)
Version 3.10 is up on the JJP site:
== Version 3.10 January 14, 2019 ==
== 3.10 ISO image MD5 checksum: 46eb3aa56a055564673ce5ed19b4ac63 ==
- NOTE: This is a FULL INSTALL release
=== Game Code
* Fixed rare game reset in Smaug Multiball
* Fixed Game Over lamp effect after entering name/initials
* Fixed Spider hits in Battle of Five Armies stage 6
* Fixed mode total display in Barrel Escape and Battle of Five Armies
* Fixed speech in "Escape from Goblin-town"
* Adjusted timing of "Stage X Complete" display/speech in Battle of Five Armies
* Changed Barrel Escape to split Stage 2 A/B parts into separate stages
* Polished up various lamp effects
* Adjusted gain and music ducking on several sound effects
* Added mode total screens for Arkenstone Modes
=== Core Code
* Fixed UK pricing presets
* Fixed sound loss/distortion that occurs after game on for several hours
* Performance improvements
Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside