Quoted from oyvindmo:
The first time it happened, we bought a new assembly, for two reasons: because just the bracket (which has the ledge) wasn't available to purchase separately, and to have some extra spare parts on hand for later. On later occasions we just super-glued the ledges back together, more or less. It looks a bit crappy, but has worked like a charm for 8+ months so far. If you want to solve it the nice way, the brackets are now available separately, for way less money than the assembly.
So my game was in route before I got it around 7K games played, the things that were broken were: (As told to me and found)
Axes on the slings 3 in total.
Some of the "trolls" had been replaced I think 2.
2 of the target assemblies had broken in a stand off spot, repaired
3 Roll over assemblies
B.A.R.G (I think) Small Led board had a blown fuse sent for repair, found shorted wire.
Dragons mouth had a wire break
Side Art was worn from hands only one side
Led spotlights were rather dim and I replaced
My Back from lugging it around.