Quoted from LTG:
Doesn't the machine need to be connected to Scorbit too ?
LTG : )
We recommend that you connect the game to WiFi based on the JJP instructions for that process.
Some tips on that front:
- Not all wifi dongles are the same. Using JJP's recommended USB connector makes a huge difference because it's been tested.
- Arcades/bars are rough environments for WiFi. Ideally, you can set up a unique SSID specifically for your games, but in absence of that, considering using 2.4Ghz instead of 5Ghz because it goes through walls/machines better.
- Once connected, perform a network test from the JJP menu, and ensure it says CONNECTED.
- After all the above is complete, follow the directions on the Scorbit menu with the QR code. If your machine is already in the Scorbit app, it works the same way, scan the code and it will "pair" the game to the virtual version in Scorbit.
- Once your game is paired, go to the Account menu > My Venues > [Venue Name]. Click on the "Players" section and add any users on Scorbit that you want to be able to find/play your machines. If the venue is Public, this is not necessary, but if it's Private, you will need them on this list.