20240302_120255 (resized).jpg
IMG_2727 (resized).jpeg
20240229_193835 (resized).jpg
IMG_2566 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2565 (resized).jpeg
20240218_004618 (resized).jpg
20240218_004645 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

16 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,956 posts in this topic. You are on page 195 of 260.
#9701 3 years ago

The A on my man drop targets wasn't working , I checked the Springs , coils , connections , all of that stuff .
It turned out the wires were getting smashed on the bottom of the coil of the warg mech .
Probably worth a quick check to make sure the wires are clear .

#9702 3 years ago

Hoping someone can help me figure out a problem I'm having with my screen. Just got a Smaug Gold Hobbit yesterday and noticed after playing for a while that the image on the screen is shifted down a few inches leaving a black gap at the top and cutting off the bottom. Restarted it and the JJP logo and startup screen are full screen but once the game screen comes on its shifted again. Worked through the menus and couldn't find anything I thought would fix it. Also fiddled with the buttons at the bottom of the screen but again came up with nothing. Relatively new to pinball table ownership so appreciate any help. Thanks

#9703 3 years ago
Quoted from ulmpharmd:

Made this with some help awhile back, but just wondering how the demand would be if I tried to recreate something similar..it’s made out of real post oak and still maintains the original apron underneath..wouldn’t be cheap but is amazing looking in person
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow that looks amazing, I'd be in on one.

#9704 3 years ago
Quoted from Fiasco98112:

Hoping someone can help me figure out a problem I'm having with my screen. Just got a Smaug Gold Hobbit yesterday and noticed after playing for a while that the image on the screen is shifted down a few inches leaving a black gap at the top and cutting off the bottom. Restarted it and the JJP logo and startup screen are full screen but once the game screen comes on its shifted again. Worked through the menus and couldn't find anything I thought would fix it. Also fiddled with the buttons at the bottom of the screen but again came up with nothing. Relatively new to pinball table ownership so appreciate any help. Thanks

Ask Loyd
LTG

#9705 3 years ago
Quoted from Fiasco98112:

There is an option in the setting to set the x & y coordinates of the monitor output as well as increase/decrease horizontal & vertical sizing. It's possibly been adjusted in there considering the JJP Logo (which is prior to the software loading and reading the settings) is okay.

It's under Settings - System Settings - Monitor - X Offset & Y Offset

#9706 3 years ago
Quoted from mjfisher:

There is an option in the setting to set the x & y coordinates of the monitor output as well as increase/decrease horizontal & vertical sizing. It's possibly been adjusted in there considering the JJP Logo (which is prior to the software loading and reading the settings) is okay.

It's under System Settings - Monitor - X offset and Y offset options

#9707 3 years ago
Quoted from Travahontas:

killerrobots
One of the main things that sold me most on Hobbit was that it's got my favorite music in pinball. It just sounds great all the time. And I have heard (for example from Karl the IE Pinball guy) that some early build games had ramps with bad geometry that needed to be replaced. I'd just recommend playing/watching the one you get to make sure it's playing properly. ALSO - If you haven't seen this Buffalo Pinball vid between Kevin and Joe, it's what sold me on the game.

The Kevin and Joe video is excellent .
I didn't realise you could pick in the menu your attract mode , from Blinky lights or strobing .
I know most of the rules but still learning stuff , I didn't know if you drain ball , it spots you letter or a character .
Great to see two guys who helped come up with the rules , explain it all .
This game is freaking awesome .

#9708 3 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

The Kevin and Joe video is excellent .
I didn't realise you could pick in the menu your attract mode , from Blinky lights or strobing .
I know most of the rules but still learning stuff , I didn't know if you drain ball , it spots you letter or a character .
Great to see two guys who helped come up with the rules , explain it all .
This game is freaking awesome .

Yup, I learned from that video that you can select the right or left VUK by holding the corresponding flipper button when the upper magnet grabs the ball.
Also the attract mode. Mine was on Blinky. I like the sweeps better.

#9709 3 years ago
Quoted from Travahontas:

With some help and insights from allhokie3, I've finalized the design and installation instructions for the "Gate at Bag End" mod and I finished an initial production run of 13 kits. I've got a Pinside ad, so you can grab one here, but it's easier for me if you use Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/trumpanchemods That's the only way for me to do international - they figure out the shipping.
I hope those of you who get one like them as much as I do! Also, please please please share your thoughts and feedback!
drdoom toppers joetechbob
[quoted image]

Installed the gate yesterday -> Wow very cool!
Huge enhancement in gameplay, more bumper action and more upper flipper action.
Great

#9710 3 years ago
Quoted from DrDoom:

Installed the gate yesterday -> Wow very cool!
Huge enhancement in gameplay, more bumper action and more upper flipper action.
Great

That's awesome - thanks for the feedback!! Shipping to Europe is surprisingly slow , but at least it worked . Please let me know if you ever have any trouble with it or have any thoughts/suggestions!

Speaking of suggestions, it was suggested that translucent hangers & rail might perhaps better blend with the clear plastic they mount to, so I bought a reel of clear material that I'll use going forward.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TrumpancheMods

I think it comes off looking more white than clear, but at least it picks up the various colors of the lights as they change, which is nice. Of course, if you have Chuck's Bag End mod, you can't see this Gate mod anyway
Translucent (resized).jpgTranslucent (resized).jpg

Added over 3 years ago:

Having printer issues with the clear... sticking with black.

#9711 3 years ago

Translucent is a nice option for your mod.

I have the Bagend Mod installed so the gate is from players perspective not visible

#9712 3 years ago

Some pics

20210207_221810 (resized).jpg20210207_221810 (resized).jpg20210207_221818 (resized).jpg20210207_221818 (resized).jpg20210207_221915 (resized).jpg20210207_221915 (resized).jpg20210207_221941 (resized).jpg20210207_221941 (resized).jpg
#9713 3 years ago

At the 1st test game an Orc hit me on the right finger...argh

20210207_221455 (resized).jpg20210207_221455 (resized).jpg
#9714 3 years ago

Just bought a Hobbit from a great Pinsider

One issue ... Check matrixed switch #69, Left Pop bumper (stuck open)

I tested the switch and it pops in test mode.
Any help?

#9715 3 years ago

Play some games on it and see if it clears.

Also check switch #71 a stand up leaf blade switch ( page C-86 in the manual ) If it's stuck closed can raise issues with the pop bumper switches.

LTG : )

#9716 3 years ago
Quoted from Beez:

Just bought a Hobbit from a great Pinsider
One issue ... Check matrixed switch #69, Left Pop bumper (stuck open)
I tested the switch and it pops in test mode.
Any help?

Congrat's!! My list of day 1 maladies was QUITE a bit longer than yours All worth it tho!

#9717 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Play some games on it and see if it clears.
Also check switch #71 a stand up leaf blade switch ( page C-86 in the manual ) If it's stuck closed can raise issues with the pop bumper switches.

I played a few more games and it did end up clearing the “switch fail” ... the bumpers do not seem very sensitive at all especially the one that said it was failing.

#9718 3 years ago
Quoted from Beez:

the bumpers do not seem very sensitive at all especially the one that said it was failing.

Adjust the leaf blade switch for it below the playfield.

Turn the game off. Lift playfield up and lean back. See the leaf blade switch ? The long one with the plastic spoon is pushed by a plastic rod coming down from the pop bumper skirt. This plastic spoon should be clean, ( not worn on older games ) well centered on the rod, just resting on it, not pushing it up. The shorter lower leaf blade switch should be close enough so the slightest ball hit triggers it yet vibration doesn't set it off. A little adjusting/tweaking, and you'll be fine.

#9719 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

The shorter lower leaf blade switch should be close enough so the slightest ball hit triggers it yet vibration doesn't set it off.

The very satisfying 'bang the playfield with your fist' test.

#9720 3 years ago

Just got my machine Sunday.......loving it so far and so glad to have joined the club! Wondering if there a good reference tech guide for beast tear down and rebuild? Also, the JJP website is a little sparse on parts, do you just call them to order all the little pieces, springs, spinners, etc?

Thanks in advance!

#9721 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballHaven:

Just got my machine Sunday.......loving it so far and so glad to have joined the club! Wondering if there a good reference tech guide for beast tear down and rebuild? Also, the JJP website is a little sparse on parts, do you just call them to order all the little pieces, springs, spinners, etc?
Thanks in advance!

Did you get a hardcopy manual with the machine? Also, there is a Hobbit tweaks thread with some valuable information in that regard. I need to fix mine as well but there should be a beast mod coming out soon and don't want to do it twice. Welcome to the club!

#9722 3 years ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

Did you get a hardcopy manual with the machine? Also, there is a Hobbit tweaks thread with some valuable information in that regard. I need to fix mine as well but there should be a beast mod coming out soon and don't want to do it twice. Welcome to the club!

JJP referred me to the manual online for part numbers and then email them for quotes. No manual in mine but there is a CD which probably had an outdated version of what they have online. I’m in the tweaks thread also, thanks!

A beast mod from where? Had not heard that.

#9723 3 years ago

JJP referred me to the manual online for part numbers and then email them for quotes. No manual in mine but there is a CD which probably had an outdated version of what they have online. I’m in the tweaks thread also, thanks!

https://littleshopofgames.com/product-category/the-art-of-pinball/

Screenshot_20210209-202437_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210209-202437_Chrome (resized).jpg
#9724 3 years ago

https://www.jerseyjackpinball.com/support/ (Then click Downloads in the page, and then click THE HOBBIT). You can download the latest manual from there.

Here is the current manual for your convenience: http://marketing.jerseyjackpinball.com/th/Hobbit_Manual%203_4%20November%202018.pdf

Pop-up Assembly is C-50 - or PDF pages 134 (diagrams) and 135 (parts)

Also, I do have 1 of the beasts that doesn't 'drop like a rock' like the others. So I am waiting for the Lior beasts updates so I don't have to remove and fine tune twice. While I am in there I am going to make sure the leaf switches are set properly as well. You want to make sure the beasts can be hit from the front and from behind, but not so sensitive that they register from vibrations from coming up. Once you get them dialed in they are solid (for a while, then you may have to adjust again). I have had 2 that have never needed adjustments (and they are the ones in the back). The front ones get bashed (hit) much harder and sometimes need adjusting.

Enjoy the game! Once it is tuned properly it plays really fun!

#9725 3 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

https://www.jerseyjackpinball.com/support/ (Then click Downloads in the page, and then click THE HOBBIT). You can download the latest manual from there.
Here is the current manual for your convenience: http://marketing.jerseyjackpinball.com/th/Hobbit_Manual%203_4%20November%202018.pdf
Pop-up Assembly is C-50 - or PDF pages 134 (diagrams) and 135 (parts)
Also, I do have 1 of the beasts that doesn't 'drop like a rock' like the others. So I am waiting for the Lior beasts updates so I don't have to remove and fine tune twice. While I am in there I am going to make sure the leaf switches are set properly as well. You want to make sure the beasts can be hit from the front and from behind, but not so sensitive that they register from vibrations from coming up. Once you get them dialed in they are solid (for a while, then you may have to adjust again). I have had 2 that have never needed adjustments (and they are the ones in the back). The front ones get bashed (hit) much harder and sometimes need adjusting.
Enjoy the game! Once it is tuned properly it plays really fun!

With a beast mech manually pulled up and held firmly in hand with maybe a towel wrapped around the sharp metal flap:

One can physically push the mech forwards or backwards to open up the track in the lower assembly a bit to free up any binding.

One can physically feel where is binds by lifting and lowering the mech by hand.

In the area where it binds, push it forwards or backwards to free up the binding.

I had one mech with a sorta "S" bend in it. Raising it a bit and pushing it forwards and raising it more and pushing it backwards freed it up perfectly.

It can take about 5 or 10 mins to adjust a sticky mech.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#9726 3 years ago
Quoted from jhoward1082:

Have to say this mod is absolutely killer. What a difference it makes to gameplay. It installs super easy in minutes with no tools required (which you got to love). I really think it’s a no brainer for any owners of the game.

I just received it and after just one game I can say that it is the best mod for The Hobbit! Improves gamesplay by a mile.

I remember when I bought the game that Keith suggested to Joe Balcer to add the hole+Shot through the pops instead of two standup targets like the Witch on WOZ. It was a good choice but unfortunatelly they missed this solution in the quick changelog.

Thank you very much for this mod and thank JP for the idea!!

#9727 3 years ago

Oh wow - I had not seen that Lior is confirmed as doing new beast sculpts! Apparently he's also had a change of heart on selling his topper...AND it indicates there's some other mystery mod he's doing! Cool stuff! Thanks for sharing @paulbaptise!

#9728 3 years ago

Quoted from PinPeet:I just received it and after just one game I can say that it is the best mod for The Hobbit! Improves gamesplay by a mile.
I remember when I bought the game that Keith suggested to Joe Balcer to add the hole+Shot through the pops instead of two standup targets like the Witch on WOZ. It was a good choice but unfortunately they missed this solution in the quick changelog.
Thank you very much for this mod and thank JP for the idea!!

Thanks so much for taking the plunge on the mod @pinpeet! I had never heard that pinball_keefer was to thank for the Bag End shot - very cool! I wonder if he would appreciate this mod making even more use of his shot

Did I show y'all my "marketing" video? It's so professional

#9729 3 years ago
Quoted from Travahontas:

Oh wow - I had not seen that Lior is confirmed as doing new beast sculpts! Apparently he's also had a change of heart on selling his topper...AND it indicates there's some other mystery mod he's doing! Cool stuff! Thanks for sharing paulbaptise!

I know right! I'm incredibly excited to see whats next. I asked him about Wonka as well since he has seemed to overlook that JJP game. He assures me there is something in the works there as well.

I already bought the Elite Topper for Hobbit so can't see dropping 1k on his, but damn does it look amazing. We will see!

#9730 3 years ago
Quoted from Travahontas:

Thanks so much for taking the plunge on the mod pinpeet! I had never heard that pinball_keefer was to thank for the Bag End shot - very cool! I wonder if he would appreciate this mod making even more use of his shot
Did I show y'all my "marketing" video? It's so professional

To be honest I was thinking I didn't want to add something like this that would alter the game play. But honestly seeing that video makes me think I will make an exception. And to your point, you can easily remove it to make it 'original design' with ease.

I think I am going to be a buyer

#9731 3 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

To be honest I was thinking I didn't want to add something like this that would alter the game play. But honestly seeing that video makes me think I will make an exception. And to your point, you can easily remove it to make it 'original design' with ease.
I think I am going to be a buyer

Awesome! Yeah - I, of course, think it's worth a shot! The double sided tape is like the stretchy stuff they use to stick credit cards on the piece of paper in the mail - it comes off clean if you decide you don't like it I have a section in the instructions on removal (spoiler alert - you pull it off), and if you take it off and regret it, there's a spare Rail with a fresh piece of tape in the kit

#9732 3 years ago

Just ordered the gate at bag end mod...
Looking forward to seeing the difference for myself. Ill report my feedback after I check it out.

#9733 3 years ago

Travahontas - got the bag end gate mod, installed and played a few games with it, and have to say it is absolutely amazing. Many fancy mods get all the accolades, but they usually just enhance the appearance of the games. This one ACTUALLY improves the gameplay! Mod of the Year in my eyes. Thank you very much for creating it!

#9734 3 years ago

Found the one way gate interesting enough to fire up Fusion 360. 15 minutes of work and a prototype is ready. Just need to get the prints from my local friend. He was able to print two sets in less than 15 minutes. 50 cents in music wire, a little double sided tape, and I should be ready for a quick test fit and play. I'm sure I'll need one more run to get he fit perfect but you have got to love the world of rapid prototyping. I'll open source this design once I'm happy with it for anyone with a 3D printer.

One way gate (resized).pngOne way gate (resized).png
#9735 3 years ago
Quoted from GTO:

trumpanche - got the bag end gate mod, installed and played a few games with it, and have to say it is absolutely amazing. Many fancy mods get all the accolades, but they usually just enhance the appearance of the games. This one ACTUALLY improves the gameplay! Mod of the Year in my eyes. Thank you very much for creating it!

Thanks so much for the feedback!! I'm so happy you're enjoying it as much as I do Please give me a shout if you ever have any issues with it!

#9736 3 years ago
Quoted from Reaper802:

Found the one way gate interesting enough to fire up Fusion 360. 15 minutes of work and a prototype is ready. Just need to get the prints from my local friend. He was able to print two sets in less than 15 minutes. 50 cents in music wire, a little double sided tape, and I should be ready for a quick test fit and play. I'm sure I'll need one more run to get he fit perfect but you have got to love the world of rapid prototyping. I'll open source this design once I'm happy with it for anyone with a 3D printer.
[quoted image]

If you do open source it, please at least let people donate to the designer! It’s an awesome mod.

#9737 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Adjust the leaf blade switch for it below the playfield.
Turn the game off. Lift playfield up and lean back. See the leaf blade switch ? The long one with the plastic spoon is pushed by a plastic rod coming down from the pop bumper skirt. This plastic spoon should be clean, ( not worn on older games ) well centered on the rod, just resting on it, not pushing it up. The shorter lower leaf blade switch should be close enough so the slightest ball hit triggers it yet vibration doesn't set it off. A little adjusting/tweaking, and you'll be fine.

WORKED / FIXED !!! Thanks for the advice = Beez

#9738 3 years ago

Hello, fellow owners! My Hobbit has me stumped and I’m hoping someone might lend a hand. Here’s the challenge in a nutshell: when the ball is cradled (or in play), drop targets will fire, switches will register, points will be rewarded in rapid fashion (even if I’m not hitting anything and the ball is resting on the flipper). Other odd behaviors abound. On some games, the ball takes about 20-30 seconds before it’s fed into the ball trough. On other games, all lights are out with the exception of the spotlights. Other times when I turn the machine off and on, they are fine. I’ve had similar issues in the past shortly after I purchased my pin. After a series of calls with Frank at JJP tech support and troubleshooting fixes, he sent me a new IO board to replace the existing one (it’s a long rectangular board that sits inside the metal box in the cabinet). After that the game was fine and there weren’t any issues. Now the same thing is resurfacing. I find it hard to believe it’s the same board that zotzed out but I suppose it’s possible. At any rate, I know there are people here with way more knowledge than me so I thought I would throw it out. Thanks, everyone!

#9739 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNavidad:

At any rate, I know there are people here with way more knowledge than me so I thought I would throw it out. Thanks, everyone!

Don't throw it out, i'm sure it can be fixed. If you do throw it out i'll take it. 2 hobbitses are better than one.

#9740 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Don't throw it out, i'm sure it can be fixed. If you do throw it out i'll take it. 2 hobbitses are better than one.

Ha ha! At this point, I'm tempted to. The problem is so frustrating!

#9741 3 years ago

Hello, fellow owners! My Hobbit has me stumped and I’m hoping someone might lend a hand. Here’s the challenge in a nutshell: when the ball is cradled (or in play), drop targets will fire, switches will register, points will be rewarded in rapid fashion (even if I’m not hitting anything and the ball is resting on the flipper). Other odd behaviors abound. On some games, the ball takes about 20-30 seconds before it’s fed into the ball trough. On other games, all lights are out with the exception of the spotlights. Other times when I turn the machine off and on, they are fine. I’ve had similar issues in the past shortly after I purchased my pin. After a series of calls with Frank at JJP tech support and troubleshooting fixes, he sent me a new IO board to replace the existing one (it’s a long rectangular board that sits inside the metal box in the cabinet). After that the game was fine and there weren’t any issues. Now the same thing is resurfacing. I find it hard to believe it’s the same board that zotzed out but I suppose it’s possible. At any rate, I know there are people here with way more knowledge than me so I thought I would throw it out. Thanks, everyone!

Are you referring to the BAG board? Mine went bad about a year after I got it - had similar issues to the ones you describe (but it was mostly about the PF lights messing up a lot). Once I replaced it there hasn't been any issues (going on 4 years now). JJP support guys are great. I am sure they will get you going - just stay in contact with them.

#9742 3 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Are you referring to the BAG board? Mine went bad about a year after I got it - had similar issues to the ones you describe (but it was mostly about the PF lights messing up a lot). Once I replaced it there hasn't been any issues (going on 4 years now). JJP support guys are great. I am sure they will get you going - just stay in contact with them.

Hmm, I'm not certain. Here is a photo of the boards that I already replaced that JJP sent me.

20210214_103020 (resized).jpg20210214_103020 (resized).jpg
#9744 3 years ago

Hmm, I'm not certain. Here is a photo of the boards that I already replaced that JJP sent me. [quoted image]

I spent a ton of time replacing bag boards, changing wiring, measuring voltages, etc. In the end, my issue was simply resolved by replacing the mini USB cable that goes from the bag board to the back of the PC motherboard. I would suggest you try that and see if that works.

I wanted to kick myself, as it was such an easy and quick solution. You may not have the same issue, but if I were you I would try replacing USB cables with new ones where you can.

#9745 3 years ago
Quoted from GTO:

I spent a ton of time replacing bag boards, changing wiring, measuring voltages, etc. In the end, my issue was simply resolved by replacing the mini USB cable that goes from the bag board to the back of the PC motherboard. I would suggest you try that and see if that works.
I wanted to kick myself, as it was such an easy and quick solution. You may not have the same issue, but if I were you I would try replacing USB cables with new ones where you can.

Thanks so much, GTO, I'll try that fix. One question, which one is the BAG board? Apologies in advance for my ignorance!

#9746 3 years ago

which one is the BAG board?

HUB Board has lots of ethernet ports on it. BAG board doesn't. Easy to tell them apart.

Or check diagram in the manual.

#9747 3 years ago

Auto Plunge when not ready to start??

Every once in a while a ball will auto plunge at the start of a persons turn when they are not ready?

It doesn’t happen all the time but it does happen ...
Any thoughts?

#9748 3 years ago
Quoted from Beez:

Every once in a while a ball will auto plunge at the start of a persons turn when they are not ready?
Any thoughts?

I had this happen - check for a stuck switch or a leaf that is too easy to activate from vibration.

#9749 3 years ago
Quoted from Beez:

Any thoughts?

I know this one, as above it's a switch registering a score.

#9750 3 years ago

Thanks so much, GTO, I'll try that fix. One question, which one is the BAG board? Apologies in advance for my ignorance!

It is in green on page 162 of the user manual (you can download a PDF copy from Jersey Jack's website). The red arrow represents the mini USB. The other wire looms could possibly have a connector that needs reseated properly, but honestly I would start with the mini USB cable from the bag board and work my way to ther USB cables. If that does not fix the issue, try the CAT5 cables next. I think the quality of the factory cables is pretty inconsistent, so trying by replacing with some of your own is worth a shot.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods
Pinball Machine
$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
Toys/Add-ons
9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
St. Louis, MO
$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods
Other
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
10,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
Flipper Parts
FlipMods
Flipper parts
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Life
Toys/Add-ons
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
There are 12,956 posts in this topic. You are on page 195 of 260.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hobbit-owners-thread/page/195?hl=reaper802 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.