IMG_1276 (resized).jpeg
HobbitLedsOut (resized).jpeg
IMG_2178 (resized).jpeg
20240302_150524 (resized).jpg
20240302_144015 (resized).jpg
20240302_141944 (resized).jpg
20240302_154644 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

16 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,997 posts in this topic. You are on page 138 of 260.
#6851 5 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

First off, if you haven't turned off Smaug MB running simultaneously with Beast MB, turn it off in settings. Cuts down on continuous MB chaos. Not sure why it isn't a default setting, tbh.
Secondly, killing Smaug is always difficult and I'm glad it is. One of the best payoffs in pinball history. The first time I killed him I had no idea how I did it. After awhile you learn the queues. You try and wait for the "load the windlance" callout and then keep one ball on each flipper. Shoot the windlance ramp with the left flipper while taking aim at the missing drop target with the right flipper. Shoot the right flipper to kill him. Still very difficult but much more controllable.

I asked a few weeks back about how to turn off Beast MB during Smaug MB and of course did. While I like the gameplay MUCH better it certainly lowers the ole score lol.

#6852 4 years ago

Finally got back to playing Hobbit again, and just killed smaug for my 2nd time in a couple years. Such an awesome game!!!

#6853 4 years ago

I’ll be joining the club tomorrow! Picking up a Black Arrow Special Edition.
This is my third pin but my first JJP so I have a few questions:

1. I read about a lot of issues with beasts switches (andleaf switches in general) and Smaug not working properly. Would it be a good idea to run some sort of full diagnostics on the game before I put it in my car? Or would the game alert me of such issues while booting up?

2. Does the Black Arrow edition come standard with the fixes for Smaug Gold Edition? I mean the balls getting trapped under the beast flaps and the metal flaps for the ramps curling up.

Thanks!!

#6854 4 years ago

A couple questions.

1. How do you pause a JJP game? If I open the door, the ball drains and it ends that ball.

2. Anyone now how Beorn add a ball work? How do you know if it's active? How do you activate it?

Thanks for any thoughts!!

#6855 4 years ago
Quoted from Koos:

1. I read about a lot of issues with beasts switches (andleaf switches in general) and Smaug not working properly. Would it be a good idea to run some sort of full diagnostics on the game before I put it in my car? Or would the game alert me of such issues while booting up?
2. Does the Black Arrow edition come standard with the fixes for Smaug Gold Edition? I mean the balls getting trapped under the beast flaps and the metal flaps for the ramps curling up.
Thanks!!

Koos, ga je geen spijt van krijgen !

The answers:

1. make sure you turn off the game and turn it on again if it is already on. After startup it will tell you any problems by showing an alert and a notice to open the coindoor.

2. The Black Arrow has all updates and enhancements that JJP knows of as it is a later edition of the game.

#6856 4 years ago
Quoted from Koos:

Thanks!!

All fixes are in place on your game from the factory.

#6857 4 years ago
Quoted from kjlors:

A couple questions.
1. How do you pause a JJP game? If I open the door, the ball drains and it ends that ball.
2. Anyone now how Beorn add a ball work? How do you know if it's active? How do you activate it?
Thanks for any thoughts!!

No pause feature sorry

#6858 4 years ago

I just bought a nib gold a few weeks ago. Been talking with JJP (Very nice people). They advise that there are just a few "mods" or "factory recalls"...

1) drop springs (11)
2) Beast plastic adds (4)
3) ramp flaps (2)
4) left ramp/rail (1) - I bought the rail in lieu of the post fix.

Is there anything else I need to make this 2016 a 2019?

As a side note. I've been having (see another post), issues with Smaug. There are times when he turns full left and vibrates and purrs. If it is continuous, you'll get a boot-up error. Most times I've noticed it and gone into the controls and manually exercised him right and left. I really hope that this isn't a long term problem that sets me back later for a warranty issue today.

#6859 4 years ago
Quoted from gordonshumway:

I just bought a nib gold a few weeks ago. Been talking with JJP (Very nice people). They advise that there are just a few "mods" or "factory recalls"...
1) drop springs (11)
2) Beast plastic adds (4)
3) ramp flaps (2)
4) left ramp/rail (1) - I bought the rail in lieu of the post fix.
Is there anything else I need to make this 2016 a 2019?
As a side note. I've been having (see another post), issues with Smaug. There are times when he turns full left and vibrates and purrs. If it is continuous, you'll get a boot-up error. Most times I've noticed it and gone into the controls and manually exercised him right and left. I really hope that this isn't a long term problem that sets me back later for a warranty issue today.

It's safe to say every TH owner will have to rebuild Smaug with a new servo. It's a matter of when not if because man made bound to fail.
Here's what I did to my machine after unboxing:
1.) Update the code to 3.4
2.) Once pitch and level are set, play a few rounds and adjust flipper and VUK coil strength where needed.
3.) I had to bend the right hobbit trail (the curved section) "up" a little as I had too many balls flying off and getting stuck on the right hand plastic "3rd flipper" area. ( Flipper strength was lowered - but still too common on a super clean shot.)
4.) Disable overlap of Beast MB in menu system. Provides a much better game experience IMHO
5.) Lift playfield and see if there's screws floating around in bottom of cab. I found 2 laying in the bottom and one that was ready to fall out of the playfield.

#6860 4 years ago
Quoted from kjlors:

Anyone now how Beorn add a ball work? How do you know if it's active? How do you activate it?

The target’s position and orientation means it can only reliably be hit by a sufficiently fast ball shooting down the outlane with just the right amount of momentum to bounce off the rubber ring and hit the standup target. If the game has a liberal (or no) tilt then you might be able to nudge the game enough to encourage the ball to hit the target, but as this only applies during multiball, your attention might be elsewhere when the ball sneaks down the outlane.

If you do manage to hit the Beorn standup, another ball is auto-launched to replace the one you just lost. If all the other four balls are in play, the same ball is re-launched as soon as it is ready.
"via Pinballnews.com"

#6861 4 years ago

I became a member today with my Black Arrow edition! Amazing game experience so far!

It seems that I need to stretch the plunger spring since I cannot hit ‘F’ with a full plunge.
But the major concern I have right now is that sometimes the auto plunger launches the ball when I push the ring button to change the skill shots. Did I wait too long? Is this a bug? Or maybe some kind of short caused by the ring button?

And is it normal that all drop targets are down on a new game and then go up a few seconds after the ball is launched?

Thanks!!

#6862 4 years ago

If the auto plunger launches the ball it’s because it sees a playfield switch and assumes that there is a ball in play and thus no more skill shot. See if you’ve got a stuck or intermittent switch using matrix test. Create some vibration with your fist tapping the field between the slingshots. Sometimes hobbit is susceptible to seeing the rotating drop targets cycling as you are switching skill shots with the action button and that will occasionally trigger a ball launch.

#6863 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

If the auto plunger launches the ball it’s because it sees a playfield switch and assumes that there is a ball in play and thus no more skill shot. See if you’ve got a stuck or intermittent switch using matrix test. Create some vibration with your fist tapping the field between the slingshots. Sometimes hobbit is susceptible to seeing the rotating drop targets cycling as you are switching skill shots with the action button and that will occasionally trigger a ball launch.

Great tip! Will try that tomorrow!

#6864 4 years ago
Quoted from CLEllison:

Update the code to 3.4

Is there a 3.4 code?? 3.1 is latest right?

#6866 4 years ago

Sorry, the manual is version 3.4 while the firmware is at 3.1

#6867 4 years ago

I will be joining the club in 2 days. I am trading my 1 pin collection of MET premium for a gold Smaug edition(NOB) please tell me I am not crazy. I love my MET but have played it to death. I love deep rule sets and have been looking at JJP for a while. I will also be adding a TSPP and Wonka LE later this year. There were several MET vs Hobbit threads and they were down right brutal on Hobbit. Help a brother out.

Thanx
Drew

#6868 4 years ago
Quoted from drewbo81:

I will be joining the club in 2 days. I am trading my 1 pin collection of MET premium for a gold Smaug edition(NOB) please tell me I am not crazy. I love my MET but have played it to death. I love deep rule sets and have been looking at JJP for a while. I will also be adding a TSPP and Wonka LE later this year. There were several MET vs Hobbit threads and they were down right brutal on Hobbit. Help a brother out.
Thanx
Drew

Metallica was my first NIB pin and I played the heck out of it, my next purchase was a NIB Hobbit. I ended up selling Metallica and still own Hobbit. The hobbit is a journey type game that starts slow and builds up to awesome finish. Looks bare at first but the pop ups are well coded and make the Playfield pretty fun. The magic is in the mini wizard modes, and also the standard modes. Smaug multiball is probably one of the best I have played and if you get to the finish you’re in for a treat. The drop targets are also well coded and a good challenge. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do...and you probably will.

#6869 4 years ago

Hi Drew - here’s my take: once you go Jersey Jack - you never go back! . I’ve never owned Metallica, but have gotten sucked into quite a few stern hyped pins (kiss, GB, ac/dc) but will never again. Kanedas kinda right... most of these games are meant for bars and not nearly deep enough, or code truly polished enough for a small home use collection other than a JJP, or you need a large collection and rotate to keep things fresh. In my opinion nothing stern has put out in years matches the experience of a JJP pin. That said, the shine will eventually wear off with any game... Ive owned a nib WOZ for years and refuse to sell it on principal, unless Maybe to fund or make space for another JJP.
You’ve got nothing to worry about with the Hobbit - the game is amazing! Once you put a handful of games on it the lightbulb goes off, and it’s truly an amazing journey. Your in for a treat!

#6870 4 years ago

Wow thanx Wildbill327 and mountaingamer for the well thought out and articulated reassurance. I have only put a handful of games on the hobbit(in a bar setting) and definitely could not appreciate all the nuances that make JJP games so special. I cannot wait to get some real time and get back to this thread with some real insight on what I’m sure this game will be for me.

Thanx again

Drew

#6871 4 years ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

Metallica was my first NIB pin and I played the heck out of it, my next purchase was a NIB Hobbit. I ended up selling Metallica and still own Hobbit. The hobbit is a journey type game that starts slow and builds up to awesome finish. Looks bare at first but the pop ups are well coded and make the Playfield pretty fun. The magic is in the mini wizard modes, and also the standard modes. Smaug multiball is probably one of the best I have played and if you get to the finish you’re in for a treat. The drop targets are also well coded and a good challenge. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do...and you probably will.

Seems most Hobbit hate comes from people who didn't like the movies either....which is fine and understandable. If you loved the movies you'll love the pin. Second complaint is "floating". It's a wide body.... and a lower pitch makes the game slow "lots of ball floating" around time. Set the pitch fairly steep and adjust your flipper power accordingly. It's really a cool game, lots of depth. I always hated drop targets but this game really makes use of them well. Make sure your game has all the hardware fixes and enjoy the journey.

#6872 4 years ago

No wrong answer between Hobbit or Metallica. I have both. Hobbit will never leave, but I find myself playing Metallica more than any other in my collection followed by Hobbit next. Hobbit is a longer game, do it's easier for you to just put a couple quick games on Metallica at times. When I do play Hobbit or my woz though, I walk away saying these are such amazing games, and my jjp games will never leave.

#6873 4 years ago

Drew in Greenfield: I'll bet you bought our machine from Reedsburg? I just got mine too, just two weeks ago. It has been a fantastic experience. Yes, a bit of coin, but take care of it and I think losses will be very minimal. There seems to be a BIG demand for this pin...

I've asked this before and I guess my head is still spinning. I've read every page of the 347 pages of manual. I'm still VERY confused as to what the steps are for a methodical progression through the game? I'm really flummoxed as to how one picks and choses shots during the multiball segement? Holy cow, things are happening so fast, I'm not sure how you'd do anything but keep the balls alive. I wish there was a "Hobbit for Dummies" type book that you could practice step by step to get better. In twoi weeks, my wife and I each have been able to get 500,000 scores (just enough to make the Grand Champ). But in looking around here, 4 MM seems to be the number that makes you a man! 500K takes 20 minutes - 4MM has to be all day. I must be missing some very big payoffs in here somewhere?

#6874 4 years ago

Drew in Greenfield: I'll bet you bought our machine from Reedsburg? I just got mine too, just two weeks ago. It has been a fantastic experience. Yes, a bit of coin, but take care of it and I think losses will be very minimal. There seems to be a BIG demand for this pin...
I've asked this before and I guess my head is still spinning. I've read every page of the 347 pages of manual. I'm still VERY confused as to what the steps are for a methodical progression through the game? I'm really flummoxed as to how one picks and choses shots during the multiball segement? Holy cow, things are happening so fast, I'm not sure how you'd do anything but keep the balls alive. I wish there was a "Hobbit for Dummies" type book that you could practice step by step to get better. In twoi weeks, my wife and I each have been able to get 500,000 scores (just enough to make the Grand Champ). But in looking around here, 4 MM seems to be the number that makes you a man! 500K takes 20 minutes - 4MM has to be all day. I must be missing some very big payoffs in here somewhere?

The payoffs are usually when you kill Smaug,(super hard but very satisfying)then you get to shoot for victory lap shots, and finishing the mini wizard modes. Try concentrating on just getting to the mini wizard modes(Into the fire, barrel escape, battle of the five armies)at first. Once you get all the steps down you will find your self able to get further into each mini wizard mode, and finally you will be able to complete a few if not all and your score will reflect this.

#6875 4 years ago

WildBill: Where is there a "written" description on how to accomplish those "early" stages? The manual really doesn't speak to that?

#6876 4 years ago

WildBill: Where is there a "written" description on how to accomplish those "early" stages? The manual really doesn't speak to that?

I am typing from memory, not at the game now, so please forgive any mistakes. If you look onto the screen, you can see 5 "Stones" on the cross sections of the screens. When they are all gold, a mini wizard is qualified and can be started. To get a stone you have to:

top left: Start Smaug multiball (4 lock targets, right ramp, repeat 3 times)
top middle: qualify man, elf, dwarf
top right: advance to erebor (shoot spinner)
bottom left: defeat all the beasts (shoot popups)
bottom right: shoot all dwarf targets

That all you can do three times to get to all the mini wizards.

By the way a neat thing to know: when lock is qualified on the right ramp (insert on ramp is green) you can cancel that lock and make the ramp a mode start by pressing the ring button. The insert will turn red. That way you can choose when to start multiball (risk/reward). Also when shooting the right ramp, you can "choose" the mode that is highlighted on the screen by quickly pressing the flipper buttons as long as the ball travels back to the right flipper.

This all is only one goal of the game, starting all the modes are a second, finishing all the modes a third, Kill smaug a fourth etc.

It is something special this game. Most beautiful, best theme integrated, best music and perfectly coded if you take the effort to get to know it.

If you rather want: been there, done that than please buy the latest Stern. You will not be let down

#6877 4 years ago
Quoted from ronaldvg:

I am typing from memory, not at the game now, so please forgive any mistakes. If you look onto the screen, you can see 5 "Stones" on the cross sections of the screens. When they are all gold, a mini wizard is qualified and can be started. To get a stone you have to:
top left: Start Smaug multiball (4 lock targets, right ramp, repeat 3 times)
top middle: qualify man, elf, dwarf
top right: advance to erebor (shoot spinner)
bottom left: defeat all the beasts (shoot popups)
bottom right: shoot all dwarf targets
That all you can do three times to get to all the mini wizards.
By the way a neat thing to know: when lock is qualified on the right ramp (insert on ramp is green) you can cancel that lock and make the ramp a mode start by pressing the ring button. That way you can choose when to start multiball (risk/reward)
This all is only one goal of the game, starting all the modes are a second, finishing all the modes a third, Kill smaug a fourth etc.
It is a something special. Most beautiful, best theme integrated, best music and a great game if you take the effort to get to know it.
If you rather want: been there, done that than please buy the latest Stern. You will not be let down

You are right on all but the top middle, that one you just need to complete a mode(easy or hard) and you get that stone.

#6878 4 years ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

You are right on all but the top middle, that one you just need to complete a mode(easy or hard) and you get that stone.

Thanks, I knew I was missing something with that one !

#6879 4 years ago

Google Hobbit pinball rules and it should give you plenty to read.

#6880 4 years ago

One other thing that can help the mini wizard mode process is to learn what mode is the easier one to complete, some are only one shot and you can move on. When you hit the left ramp(and it’s qualified) you can choose what mode you want to play by hitting the flipper buttons, but you only have the time it takes the ball to get to the inlane switch. Once you master this it gives you full control on what mode you want to start, which helps when trying to get to the mini wizard modes.

#6881 4 years ago

Thank you all for the help. I've gone from a 1985 Williams Fire! to this. It is a huge learning curve. I'll get it! I operate a high-tech jet for a living. Just need to get the basics and I'll be off.

Appreciate it.

#6882 4 years ago

Personally I like to focus on completing the 31 modes. I find that I'm never far from the mini wizard modes after a whille. Plus, start enough modes gives you an akenstone. TABA or bust!

#6883 4 years ago

But in looking around here, 4 MM seems to be the number that makes you a man! 500K takes 20 minutes - 4MM has to be all day. I must be missing some very big payoffs in here somewhere?

The highest difficulty of the mode you complete (1-star to 5-stars), changes the multiplier you are awarded for your entire mini wizard mode score. I don't remember the exact values, but it's something like 1-star is a 0.5X multiplier up to 5-stars which is a 3X or 4X multiplier. That makes a huge difference on the points you get for the mini wizard mode.

Sure, you can complete a 1-star mode and quickly start Into the Fire, but the points you get in return are not worth it. It's much better to wait until you have a 4 or 5 star mode completed before you start the wizard mode.

#6884 4 years ago
Quoted from SeymorGoldfarbJr:

The highest difficulty of the mode you complete (1-star to 5-stars), changes the multiplier you are awarded for your entire mini wizard mode score. I don't remember the exact values, but it's something like 1-star is a 0.5X multiplier up to 5-stars which is a 3X or 4X multiplier. That makes a huge difference on the points you get for the mini wizard mode.
Sure, you can complete a 1-star mode and quickly start Into the Fire, but the points you get in return are not worth it. It's much better to wait until you have a 4 or 5 star mode completed before you start the wizard mode.

Does it work on the highest star mode completed? So if you have completed 3 1 star mode and 1 4 star mode, it multiplies by the 4 star mode multiplier?

#6885 4 years ago

Yes it is the highest star value mode you completed.

#6886 4 years ago

Is it normal behaviour that the magnet up at Smaug (ball lock) is not catching my ball 50% of the time? I'm not talking about the magnet in the orbit, I mean the magnet on the steel rail up next to his head.

Even when the ball travels slowly it just drops richt of the rail instead of holding a second or two on the magnet.

Just wondering if this is normal.

#6888 4 years ago
Quoted from Koos:

Is it normal behaviour that the magnet up at Smaug (ball lock) is not catching my ball 50% of the time? I'm not talking about the magnet in the orbit, I mean the magnet on the steel rail up next to his head.
Even when the ball travels slowly it just drops richt of the rail instead of holding a second or two on the magnet.

I would say it isn't normal. I'm amazed on fast shots it stops my ball in a split second. Check your opto switch on the ramp. Test it with the glass off and roll it by hand.

#6889 4 years ago
Quoted from Koos:

Mine catches about 8 times out of 10. So it can miss from time to time.

#6890 4 years ago
Quoted from Koos:

It doesn't catch it each ball.

Ball 2 or 3 usually flows thru.

This is normal.

#6891 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

If the auto plunger launches the ball it’s because it sees a playfield switch and assumes that there is a ball in play and thus no more skill shot. See if you’ve got a stuck or intermittent switch using matrix test.

I tried this and all switches seem to work reliably. But it still happens almost every time so I checked switch history right after the issue. It appears there’s a problem with my E for Elf drop target this switch is registered multiple time because it’s retrying several times.

Please see the video I’ve made. In the beginning of the video I ‘manually’ control this letter up and down with the coil test. Everything seems normal right?
Right after I start the drop target bank test and this shows the same issue as during gameplay.

I’ve investigated below the Playfield but everything seems fine.

Any ideas on this? Driving me crazy that I’m unable to switch between skill shots reliably!

#6892 4 years ago
Quoted from Koos:

I tried this and all switches seem to work reliably. But it still happens almost every time so I checked switch history right after the issue. It appears there’s a problem with my E for Elf drop target this switch is registered multiple time because it’s retrying several times.
Please see the video I’ve made. In the beginning of the video I ‘manually’ control this letter up and down with the coil test. Everything seems normal right?
Right after I start the drop target bank test and this shows the same issue as during gameplay.

Any ideas on this? Driving me crazy that I’m unable to switch between skill shots reliably!

Check the spring.

Can be a flakey switch. Try adjusting it more closely.

Its also possible the switch is just bad or a loose connector/bad crimp somewhere on the coil or switch.

If this fails Remove the mech and closely examine the area of the switch compared to the other ones.

#6893 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Check the spring.
Can be a flakey switch. Try adjusting it more closely.
Its also possible the switch is just bad or a loose connector/bad crimp somewhere on the coil or switch.
If this fails Remove the mech and closely examine the area of the switch compared to the other ones.

Maybe a stupid question but what part is the actual switch? I obviously see the large coil to push it up and the tiny small coil that pushes the drop target back to drop it.
Wires to the coils look perfectly fine by the way.

Thanks for your help!

#6894 4 years ago
Quoted from Koos:

Maybe a stupid question but what part is the actual switch? I obviously see the large coil to push it up and the tiny small coil that pushes the drop target back to drop it.
Thanks for your help!

honestly I havent looked at mine lol.

Could be a switch or opto, but im inclined to think its a switch.

Lloyd would know. PM LTG

#6895 4 years ago
Quoted from Koos:

I had a similar problem with my E target. Turned out it was a flakey wire in the PCB connector under the playfield. Search my previous posts in this thread. It's a few pages back.

#6896 4 years ago

I also had this or a similar problem. There is a black ledge that the drop target catches when it goes up/down. Mine was cracked in half. It would not catch maybe 50% of the time. You really need to examine that mech as it was hard to find, more because I was looking at wires and soder connections. I actually wound up putting a bead of hot glue on it to reconnect the broken pieces. So far so good. I am actually surprised that every one has not broken. The “ledge” is a very thin plastic.

#6897 4 years ago
Quoted from Koos:

Thanks for your help!

You will probably have to remove the mech to examine it closely.

Check the wires in the connector for bad crimps, tug on then gently.

I have had a few bad crimps between my WOZ and TH and loose wires. Also some cold solder joints here and there.

If one comes out, this is the problem.

Extract the pin and either replace it, or solder the wire to it.

https://www.amazon.com/Lisle-57750-Wire-Terminal-Tool/dp/B007WQQHA2

This kit or similar ones is a lifesaver.

#6898 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Could be a switch or opto, but im inclined to think its a switch.

Lloyd would know. PM LTG

Optos. Clean. Check for loose wires especially in connector. Reseat the connector.

LTG : )

DSC00803 (resized).JPGDSC00803 (resized).JPG
#6899 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Optos. Clean. Check for loose wires especially in connector. Reseat the connector.
[quoted image]

Thanks, good to know. Its just like my IJ.

#6900 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

[quoted image]

Thanks LTG ! Ill clean the optos and check wire connections.
But can you explain to me an individual up/down via coil test is working fine but resetting the whole bank isn’t?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.50
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

8,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Belington, WV
9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Watertown, CT
$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Machine - For Sale
Castro Valley, CA
9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,997 posts in this topic. You are on page 138 of 260.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hobbit-owners-thread/page/138 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.