250 play update:
Lower PF was waxed with P21S.
Hard to reach areas washed with Mist & Shine and buffed off with dry MF cloth.
All armoured surfaces waxed with P21S along with wireforms. Metal ramps lightly waxed with P21S.
Plastics and ramps cleaned with novus 1, ramps finished with mist and shine.
Inner drop targets cleaned with sparkle and novus 1.
All other stuff cleaned with a dampened microfiber cloth.
Everything seems like brand new again (which it is essentially).
The inner dwarf targets are getting bent back especially the f.
I bent them back but bent targets are the source of tons of air-balls. I'm hoping for a longer term solution for the "bent drop target" problem like maybe tilting the whole mech down slightly.
I switched the flipper rubber to green Pinball life super-bands™ on all 3 flippers. It seems to play better, more accurate. I can make the hole shots more frequently now.
I had to drop the flipper power a couple nothches after waxing and was getting air-balls stuck on the right side behind the spotlight. The cause was the wire to the spotlight on the hex post, needed to be re-routed to the front of the light and the wire ties moved up to the top.
Now the ball will move past the post without getting hung there.
All in all the game plays better than new after settling a bit.
My scores are getting above a million frequently.
I have also settled on the right flipper being set I notch higher than the left at 26 and 27 respectively.