Have a few issues with the Hobbit, the most pressing is this (not booting) following a full install:
I think this is because during the install, the file system was reformatting which changed the UUID (so the /etc/fstab can't find the correct one). From memory, I need to get into a root command, run blkid to get the new UUID, and then nano the /etc/fstab file to update it to the correct (new) UUID. The issue? Can't find the root password for the Hobbit anywhere in the manual.
Some other issues I'm working through, tips appreciated:
1) The autoplunger isn't working and the coil doesn't fire in coil test (when I could test it prior to trying the update). I haven't yet measured any voltages.
2) A screw fell out of the small metal rod on the (E)LF drop targets and it's hanging loose. Thus, the E target isn't testing or resetting correctly. I'm assuming I need to remove and reassemble that.
3) The far right standup target appears to be bad. I was hoping that was an easy swap, but it appears it's one large mech. I did a quick search and didn't see any forum posts on replacing it. Any tips? It looks like a hassle.
4) The dragon isn't rotating or moving his mouth. It rotates freely by hand. I'm assuming that's a motor of some sort, but no troubleshooting yet.
5) The Orc popup was showing in error and not coming up. Turned out to be an easy solve as the leaf switch was permanently closed. However, the screws that hold the orc onto the switch were also missing. Hassle to get those on without taking the whole thing apart, but this one is fixed! (One down, four to go.)
Tips welcome and appreciated!