• Latest reply 11 years ago by spfxted
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

oz_clickme.gif
WOZ_Pic.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joejet.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 11 years ago

Even haters need to admit JJP DOES listen. I see no reason for him to do this but he cares about perception clearly. (Unlike some other company)

On the WOZ forum Jack is taking ideas from everyone and is compiling a list of most wanted features for the Hobbit, and also taking any/all ideas. He says he may incorporate some of the better ideas - when is the last time you heard something like that?

I really hope these games are great - Jack certainly deserves to succeed and we deserve it also.

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from Prkchpsndwiches:

Predator??? They have been taking feedback since day 1.

Quoted from pinstor12:

Uh, JPOP already been doing this. Nothing new.

Really? Ok, i stand corrected.. still, they are not attempting something on the scale of JJP (or companies before them like Stern, Williams, Bally, Gottlieb) going forward as a business or are they?

Quoted from PW79:

He didn't listen to us, he just heard all the wallets closing.

If true, he still is listening.

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from KenPin:

Not cool if this is true. The incentive we were given to order early was the price increase which would, in essence, have made our early investment more valuable (like $500 equity). I am tempted to call Jack to confirm, and if true, get a refund of my deposit. Then I can re-evaluate and make my decision closer to the deadline. Can I assume if the price increase isn't going to happen February 15th, then my next Hobbit payment isn't due either???

Good point. You should call him. I just assumed this was true from the OP as i am not in for TH until i get to play it in person.

#269 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

If you start looking at pinball as an investment, your looking at it the wrong way. Espeically for NIB. Which 92% of the time means a loss. LE's have a little higher ratio to this, because they are designed to be more collectable sooner. But even that formula doesn't always work. RS LE, Avatar LE, TF LE. Striker Extreme LE. Ect....

I remember making this argument before X-Men came out and got taken to the mat by Samuel L. Jackson Avatar (whatever his handle is) and others. Fact of the matter is pump and dump doesn't always work and I refuse to pay prime for a game that is poorly made and price jacked up simply because you can. I agree JJP is not giving these games away, is making a profit but at least i dont feel like I am getting abused.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 25.50
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Life

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Cedar City, UT
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
North Myrtle Beach, SC
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joejet.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hobbit-le-staying-750000-no-increase-on-the-15th?tu=joejet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.