• Latest reply 11 years ago by spfxted
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

oz_clickme.gif
WOZ_Pic.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hitch9.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from Ninefingers:

This is good that the price won't be higher, and JPP got what they wanted. They created urgency by announcing a future price increase and many people preordered already just for that reason.

I don't think the post said it won't be any higher, it just won't have the price increase on the 15th. I wouldn't be surprised if it does go up, or when the 1500 LE's are gone the price stays the same for the standard version.

#53 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Jacks not trying to screw anyone. He's trying to get as much money as he can out of each game. Which is good business sense. It's the ones that go along with the outrageous prices, that feed the machine. Business side of things. Jack should charge as much as people are willing to pay. But to a point. if he's only getting 5% of the sales because he jacked it up to much, then that's a bad move. 1000 LE"s are sold to distributers. No telling how many distributers are still stuck with and will be by the end of 2014. There are plenty to go around for every person that buys NIB. No risk running out on this one.

And you know all this because you are Jack? Give us a break, and sell your kook aid somewhere else.

#138 11 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Ugh, that is so wrong. Ideally end up at zero but always better to pay when due and not in advance.

Wrong for you not for others. I have an employee who lives by this principal of paying more taxes so he is guaranteed a refund. I don't get it, but he swears by it. Just because it doesn't work for you doesn't make it right for everyone. That is what free agency is all about.

#139 11 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Distributors, lol.

And you know this because you are Jack?

#149 11 years ago
Quoted from hlaj78:

I hope that he's not your CFO.

No. An employee. I don't agree with it, but that's the way he rolls, and no-one is going to change his mind. It doesn't work for him. He's a payment plan kind of person. What I'm saying is, his way is 'right' for him, others have other ways that are right for them. No need to judge.

#227 11 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Yes, it does.
You were going to sell your MM in the next few months. It's restored, as close to perfect as you can imagine. You were going to ask $10k for it.
Then you see that people are paying $15k for them. Sometimes even more.
Are you still going to sell yours for $10k?

The perceived quality of pin that JJP is producing is looking far superior to what Stern is now producing, so that comparison between an equal MM is not the same.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

10,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.50
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Castro Valley, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
North Myrtle Beach, SC
$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Life

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hitch9.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hobbit-le-staying-750000-no-increase-on-the-15th?tu=hitch9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.