9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

JJPBox.jpg
There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 9 years ago

I just saw you other post too - again, freaking funny, you definately have a book fetish !

#52 9 years ago

slow day

#53 9 years ago

Can I get my book with a plaque numbered to match my Hobbit?!

#54 9 years ago
Quoted from dtowndobe:

Can I get my book with a plaque numbered to match my Hobbit?!

Abolutely...

Book toppers !
Book Tshirts !
Book plungers !

It's all coming ! I'm cashing in on this mother !

Again, I LIKE the book ! ... and I'm sure you all will too if / when it's done...

#55 9 years ago

absolute brilliance

#bookgate, the shirt

#56 9 years ago

THLE has a book with more pages.

Post edited by jlm33: sorry - couldn't resist

#57 9 years ago

I talked with you at York. You seem like a good fellow. If you do a raffle let me know. Win win IMO. Kids are closer to a bit of enjoyment in a terrible place. I get a chance at a machine I otherwise would not be able to afford and a warm fuzzy feeling if I don't. You seemed like a good person, keep up the good fight and ignore the others.
Raffles are everywhere in PA. IMO some people just need get laid.

#58 9 years ago
Quoted from cougtv:

IMO some people just need get laid.

I do! All the time!

#59 9 years ago

No harm - I was looking to offer a compliment to Project Pinball's Stern's raffle and do JJP games - I waited til I think they were pretty much done as to not compete. Just to have some fun with it for everyone was all I wanted. Get some folks who maybe can't afford the game a shot at it, make it very low numbers, then even give those who lose a discount on the game purchase so they don't feel like they lost any money. I thought it was a pretty damn good model... Who knows I'm getting alot of emails to do it - maybe I will ? Search raffle on Pinside there have been plenty - shows, distributors, charities, etc... They work, people enjoy them, etc... If I'm going to get questioned though, it's not worth it. I'm busy enough after two weeks on the road at York, then Expo.

On a positive note if you buy a Hobbit from PinballSTAR your game will come with extra book positioned all over the playfield - you ain't getting that anywhere else... ; )

#60 9 years ago

Just so long as The Book comes in the ginormous box, I'm good.JJPBox.jpgJJPBox.jpg

#61 9 years ago

BOX-gate is now BOOK-gate...

Bill, my friend, I may have a real Hobbit deliver your game ! Maybe a sexy stripper kind with hair on her feet !

#62 9 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

I do! All the time!

Yeah. But French women don't count.

#63 9 years ago

Joe, if you raffle off that hideous book and I win, I'm taking it to the range to practice on with my H&K 40 cal.

#64 9 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Yeah. But Belgian women don't count.

It's not the flag from Belgium...

#65 9 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

It's not the flag from Belgium...

I edited that just as soon as I posted it. Was distracted at work and didn't even look closely enough. Yes, I know my flags, and yes, I've been to both countries and they're wonderful people. My bad!

#66 9 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I edited that just as soon as I posted it. Was distracted at work and didn't even look closely enough. Yes, I know my flags, and yes, I've been to both countries and they're wonderful people. My bad!

I forgive you! but will not edit my post for posterity...

#67 9 years ago
Quoted from muttonboy:

Think he might be talking about how another JJP distributor ended up winning his raffle! Caused him some headache and bad blood I believe. Don't think he meant anything bad, more cautioning...

Yes I was just trying to help. People love donating or gambling on these because somebody is going to win for giving. It's just a nice reward for donating. Nobody knows who is going to really win and I was just trying to save you the headache in what happened when I did my one and only. If I had not sold a slot to another dealer I could gave have put to rest the notion that another dealer would win. I was following other drive ins across America who were doing guns, 4wheelers and motorbikes so I wanted to do pinball something I knew about. It's fun and got caught up in the excitement. We did the drawing in a public place so everyone could see its real and the outcome was unexpected, that's all I was trying to say you never know which number will picked.

Please do not take it the wrong way, I wasn't trying to sell anybody anything or tell them not do business with you. You do a good job of telling people you have stuff for sale.

#68 9 years ago

Thanks Buddy. Crazy the outcome of yours and it was negative. 1 out of 100 and that happens what bad luck for everyone.

#69 9 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

I'm in as long as it doesn't have that book in it

You mean the manual? I don't think any of them come with a manual. Just a disc.

(yes I know you were talking about the lifesize book "Toy") Which I really hope that is a first draft that is ment for something much more.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
10,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Electronics
Skillshot Combo

$ 90.00
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.50
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 25.50
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
St. Louis, MO
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Life

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hobbit-le-raffle-opinion/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.