Topic Stats

• 212 posts
  • 74 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by TheLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 36 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Ted_Directs_(resized).jpg
53200814_(resized).jpg
$_1_(resized).JPG
Hobbit_rules_(resized).PNG
IMG953707_(resized).jpg
IMG952889_(resized).jpg
IMG_2807_(resized).jpg
IMG_2795_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
IMG952895_(resized).jpg
IMG952878_2_(resized).jpg
IMG952898_(resized).jpg
IMG952889_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 212 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.
#1 3 years ago

Folks, we have one of the very first hobbit's to hit the streets in our shop now. its going to be placed on a test location Tuesday in the new york city area. We welcome any pinsiders to come by today to check it out, maybe play a game or 2. We are Classic Pinball 86 lackawanna ave SUITE 314 ( straight into complex right side back w/ loading dock) WOODLAND PARK NJ 07424 10-3 Today only.

Kevin McHugh
Classic Pinball
973-345-3944

IMG_2808-1_(resized).JPG

IMG_2799-1_(resized).JPG

IMG_2810_(resized).JPG

IMG_8785_2_(resized).JPG

IMG_2266_2_(resized).JPG

#2 3 years ago

Congrats

#3 3 years ago

Hey Kevin,

Thanks for the pics.
Can you let me know what version software it's running?
Just wanted to know if they are 1.00 or if it's still in Beta stages.
Thanks!

#4 3 years ago

Very nice. Good to see one getting out there.

#5 3 years ago

Wish I lived closer! Have fun playing! Would love to hear some impressions from those who play it today.

#6 3 years ago

Great!

PS - Al is da man!

#7 3 years ago

Sweet! Is that an actual production machine or is it a sample pre production game?

#8 3 years ago

Love to see some new videos of the machine in action as well!

#9 3 years ago

Pretty awesome and unselfish of these guys.

If it were me, I might me tempted to keep it to myself for a day of binge playing!

Congrats!!

#10 3 years ago

Nice! If anyone goes over to try it out, please report back here and tell us if the third flipper does anything yet.

#11 3 years ago

Gee....I'm about 18 minutes from you...

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Go! And report back with impressions and video

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Well what are you waiting for Ted, shake ass and report back ASAP

#14 3 years ago

Sorry to say I have a Cigar Meeting at 2. I wish I saw this Thread earlier...

#15 3 years ago

Kevin, thank you for the invite! The Hobbit is a beautiful machine.
I couldn't do it justice as my pinball skills suck, but the gentleman I was playing with put up high score #3.
Still, I had fun playing.

#16 3 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

Nice! If anyone goes over to try it out, please report back here and tell us if the third flipper does anything yet.

imgres_(resized).jpg

#17 3 years ago

fanboys to the end eh guys?

This question has been asked and dodged since day 1. You guys don't even care if the game has such a huge design flaw?

#18 3 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

The guy asks a real question and 11 thumbs down. Shame on you 11. What a forum is for. You show bias and your real colors.

#19 3 years ago

So did anyone go over and check it out?

#20 3 years ago

Someone gets a game and welcomes people to come play.

So no real questions or discussions were asked for or needed. Say thank you or no thank you. There are many threads full of discussions about the game they never played. This was a kind gesture to come play and see for yourself.

So yes, he got jumped on.

#21 3 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

fanboys to the end eh guys?
This question has been asked and dodged since day 1. You guys don't even care if the game has such a huge design flaw?

It has not been dodged, it's been asked & answered multiple times. Get your head out of your troll ass.

#22 3 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

The guy asks a real question and 11 thumbs down. Shame on you 11. What a forum is for. You show bias and your real colors.

Keith Johnson, the programmer of the game answered it on Pinside, and it wasn't enough. Add my thumbs down too. It isn't bias, it is just the design of the game. Same question on WOZ. Was it needed? Well, only if you wanted to melt the witch or collect horses.

Don't worry, you will get a chance to defend him and others as they ask again and again.

#23 3 years ago

What's the purpose of the upper right flipper? Does anybody know?

#24 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

What's the purpose of the upper right flipper? Does anybody know?

Troll bait.

#25 3 years ago

More would complain if there were only 2 flippers. I'm confident Keith will address game play issues. You can't make everyone happy. Peace

20160130_120546_(resized).jpg

#26 3 years ago

Na, he really is just damaged goods.

#27 3 years ago

Wow! That powder coated armor looks great.

#28 3 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Na, he really is just damaged goods.

That, too...but I was just responding to Dave saying people would continue to ask again and again.

Figured I'd just get the ball rolling.

#29 3 years ago

Not a troll, "edited", I've pre ordered and paid for this game YEARS ago and asked if someone here could go and play the game and let us owners know if the game still has a useless third flipper. I've followed all the other threads and NOBODY knows.

Quoted from xbloodgreenx:

It has not been dodged, it's been asked & answered multiple times. Get your head out of your troll ass.

#30 3 years ago

Please enlighten me then since you know so much. What I read was that Keith was saying he's working on something but wouldn't say or couldn't say what it was.

Quoted from DaveH:

Keith Johnson, the programmer of the game answered it on Pinside, and it wasn't enough. Add my thumbs down too. It isn't bias, it is just the design of the game. Same question on WOZ. Was it needed? Well, only if you wanted to melt the witch or collect horses.
Don't worry, you will get a chance to defend him and others as they ask again and again.

#31 3 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I remember Keith responded, but he never actually explained what it was for.

#32 3 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Dave do you actually own any games or do you just like to troll threads?

#34 3 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

Not a troll dick head, I've pre ordered and paid for this game YEARS ago and asked if someone here could go and play the game and let us owners know if the game still has a useless third flipper. I've followed all the other threads and NOBODY knows.

Then you are a moron?

#35 3 years ago
Quoted from BoozeMarlin:

imgres_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

#36 3 years ago
Quoted from xbloodgreenx:

Then you are a moron?

image_(resized).jpg

#37 3 years ago

I usually hate over-moderation, but this thread needs a bit.

This should be a pretty positive conversation.... guy invites people to come play a VERY anticipated title.

Theres like 3 other TH threads for pissing in...

my 0.02

#38 3 years ago

The bullshit gets old. I'm a positive person, period

#39 3 years ago
Quoted from pinaholic:

The bullshit gets old. I'm a positive person, period

I was gonna say you forgot a period at the end of your sentence, but there it is!

#40 3 years ago

Go Mets!!

I need to come down and visit again soon. Always enjoy poking around the shop.

#41 3 years ago
Quoted from CLASSICPINBALL:

Folks, we have one of the very first hobbit's to hit the streets in our shop now. its going to be placed on a test location Tuesday in the new york city area.

Nice! Thanks for the invitation (wish I were closer!!), and good to see one of the very first hobbits would be put on location. Don't forget to tell where...

#42 3 years ago

It is headed to the 5th Estate in Brooklyn

#43 3 years ago

Any feedback?

#44 3 years ago

If it were near here, I'd surely visit you.
Hope you and the visitors got lots of plays on the game and you enjoyed it.

#45 3 years ago

Hope you've all been having a blast with TH. Safe travels on your way to NYC. Any new gameplay video would be greatly appreciated. Even if it's shot from a cell phone

IMG_3500_(resized).JPG

#46 3 years ago
Quoted from pinaholic:

More would complain if there were only 2 flippers. I'm confident Keith will address game play issues. You can't make everyone happy. Peace

20160130_120546_(resized).jpg

That's Ezeltmann (Ed) in this picture. He's a world class pinball player from Pa. I'd love for him to chime in at some point and leave a review of his experience.

#47 3 years ago

With a little more heads up I would have loved to take the short ride over.... That and Kevin would have to turn the heat on as its to frign cold out here on the east coast

#48 3 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

I usually hate over-moderation, but this thread needs a bit.
This should be a pretty positive conversation.... guy invites people to come play a VERY anticipated title.
Theres like 3 other TH threads for pissing in...
my 0.02

Ironic post of the day, and Kaneda couldn't have said it better.

#49 3 years ago

'Nice to see a Hobbit out in the wild finally. I'd love to see some honest feed back from those lucky enough to play it - 'wish I was closer.

#50 3 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Dave do you actually own any games or do you just like to troll threads?

I'm not sure. I'll need to check with the pinball league I hosted at my house Thursday to see if they consider the things all over my house games

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
€ 159.00
Cabinet - Toppers
FlipperLED
There are 212 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside