image.jpg
crickets_chirping.gif
pac_man_piechart.gif
trollgood.gif
238.jpg
239.jpg
riiight.jpg
thumbs_up.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinhead1982.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 11 years ago

I have just got back from the EAG show at London Excel Centre.

Jack was there with 2 WOZ LE's. the quality of them blew me away! Speaking with Jack at length about his plans/views on pinball, he really does care and wants to release a superior product....and it is. Those who have per-ordered LE's will not be disappointed. Those over here in UK that had doubts on theme and quality ended up buying standard WOZ. No shortage of interested buyers/operators wanting more information on WOZ from UK distributor PINBALL HEAVEN

Jack showed me some pictures of the approved cabinet artwork for HOBBIT with GOLD trim, very nice. No playfield pictures as still early days but after seeing WOZ Jack has certainly raised the bar for Stern, AND himself for his next pin. But if he gives his creative team free run again then it's going to be out of this world!

The payment plan makes it easier for me to make payments. Once you see/play WOZ you will see that the only difference between standard and LE is the trim, topper, shaker the playfield and features are no different unlike Sterns models.

I'm in for HOBBIT #83 although if anyone on here has #84 or #730 and wants rid let me know as I would prefer either of these numbers to match my BBB or TAFG

#17 11 years ago

The artwork was approved very recently, maybe since he has been in London. I'm sure Jack will update very soon.
I'm not going to give anything away but I'm defiantly IN!

2 weeks later
#240 11 years ago

Well I'm paying $9400 for HOBBIT with import tax and shipping. Over here in UK we pay higher prices for everything. But I DON'T CARE! Something is ONLY worth what someone is willing to pay for it! I am willing to pay what is asked. If Jack doesn't sell his product for what he wants then he will either shut up shop or re-arrange his price structure, and make quality cuts.

Jack has, incurred ALOT of overheads or WOZ, new factory,equipment, employed experienced designers and employed a workforce to assemble games, licensing, attorney fees etc... Pay investors/shareholders/bank interest on loans etc...

The list goes on.

Everyone thinks

I run a business that takes $371,000 per month. after all costs the owner comes away with bout $20,000 per month, if nothing breaks down or new equipment is needed. And if his other branches don't cost him money with older equipment/building repairs.

Not as simple or as profitable as you think!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

10,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Castro Valley, CA
9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 25.50
$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Belington, WV
$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinhead1982.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hobbit-information?tu=pinhead1982 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.