image.jpg
crickets_chirping.gif
pac_man_piechart.gif
trollgood.gif
238.jpg
239.jpg
riiight.jpg
thumbs_up.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pimp77.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

details please....colours, what was on it... anything

I can't imagine them having the cabinet artwork already...the image of Smaug is yet to be released and with two movies to go how can you just use the material from movie #1?? How can Smaug NOT be featured on the cabinet?

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

The artwork was approved very recently, maybe since he has been in London. I'm sure Jack will update very soon.
I'm not going to give anything away but I'm defiantly IN!

I'm pretty sure if he is showing pretty much anyone at a show that he doesn't care if the details are spilled...that is unless he specifically said not to share with anyone.

#21 11 years ago
Quoted from bluevegas:

It may not yet be released to the public, but maybe Jack has access? All three movies are done shooting right?

Quoted from LBJ:

I'm sure WB has provided whatever artwork is available to Jack in order to make the game. It may not be public knowledge yet but I can't see how they'd sell Jack the license & not give him advance info.

Yeah, I suppose that's true...he probably shouldn't be showing joe-blow at a pinball show then I would guess if it was unreleased info?

#33 11 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

I just don't feel comfortable having games with that much cash tied up in them.

If you are getting a pin with anything but DISPOSABLE income then you shouldn't be getting it IMO. If you don't feel comfortable, don't do it. If you think its priced too high, don't do it. If you don't like the "deposit on game #2 before game #1 is shipped" policy, don't do it. It really is as simple as that.

#34 11 years ago
Quoted from sturner:

People overlook the fact that Stern makes Pro machines for under $5000 which is right in line with pricing from the 90's (after factoring inflation). It's just the LE and Premium style machines that are high, and it appears there is a market for them.

The difference is that the LEs are the 90's manufacturer's PROs. So yeah, pricing is out of line...even with inflation.

#50 11 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

You want to make it limited make 10 of them Special. Thats limited.

They should do this and make some minor cosmetic difference and charge like $10K. It's GUARANTEED to rope in 10 suckers so they can have it. I mean, it's free money for Stern or JJP or whoever does it!

#107 11 years ago

LE is an inaccurate label on these...it should really be the deluxe edition or something like that. Limited Edition is a label thrown about too much. Technically it's true...it is limited to 1500 units, but in the pinball world LE doesn't make sense in this case. It really should just be one version called The Hobbit and do away with the standard version in my opinion.

1 week later
#254 11 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

1000 woz les hit the home market and the price on that game will plunge you watch

Who cares? If it plays as good as it looks nobody will be selling anyways. I personally don't buy games to make money. I buy them to play. It's value could drop down to $5000 or less and I wouldn't care because I will have gotten $6500 worth of entertainment out of it...I guarantee that. I do agree that you shouldn't be buying this game as speculation of making money. That won't happen.

#293 11 years ago
Quoted from gorgar007:

JJP just posted a cool teaser video on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/JerseyJackPinball
Interesting perspective - shows a camera panning between the company, elrond, and riddles in the dark all in panoramic view.

That looks very cool.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 90.00
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Life

10,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

$ 25.50
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

9,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
8,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Belington, WV
9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pimp77.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hobbit-information?tu=pimp77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.