image.jpg
crickets_chirping.gif
pac_man_piechart.gif
trollgood.gif
238.jpg
239.jpg
riiight.jpg
thumbs_up.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider doughslingers.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

I have Hobbit Limited Edition Pins with low numbers that are available for sale now.

The numbers I have that have not been taken are # 127, 133, 136, 138, 152, 153, 164, 211, 216, 233, 241, 242, 243, 360, 474, 497, and 557.

You can reserve you number with a $500.00 deposit through January 31, 2013 and purchase the Hobbit at the price of $7500.00. The deposit gets you in on the payment plan for the Hobbit that will allow you to pay payments for the pin until its release in 2014. After February 15, 2013 the price goes up to $8000.00 so do not miss this great opportunity to pre-order your Hobbit today.

Pay the entire balance and shipping is free.

As information becomes available on the regular Hobbit pin I will keep you updated but I should have ordered more ECLEWOZ than standards. I did not want to go that route this time so I ordered more LE

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Buddy,
I'm interested in The Hobbit, but want to find out if the money refundable if I change my mind before the pin is released.

Yes, only need a 500 dollar deposit to reserve and select a number. Some are still getting WOZ refunds even last week I had my first LE cancel. 2 people in you area got WOZ refunded and oddly that worked out as they were sold at the new higher price, remember ordering early gets the discount as the price will go up like WOZ price increased along the way.

I can do the same payment plan as JJP and drop the pin off at your house as I come back from New Jersey in the box truck. Made the trip once already to get the ECLEWOZ prototype, and two new test arcade racer games plus another Disco Round which always earns well for locations. Going to Baltimore Wed to finish getting some stuff from Chuck Weiners place.

2 weeks later
#125 11 years ago

I am selling more WOZ pins than the Hobbit LE at present, sort of seems odd as everyone seemed to complain about the WOZ theme. I do try my best and have been doing this all my life, even as a kid playing and breathing in old bars with smoke on location as I "helped" count. Probably got in the way more than I helped but I enjoyed the pins even then. I wished I understood Bingo play back then as I find them fun today. Give me a chance, I have my office number here 276-883-2073, home 276-679-7779 and cell 276-219-2355 which doesnt work at home. I will make you a deal as best I can to earn your business.

Buddy

#157 11 years ago
Quoted from Hitch9:

Sunfox speaks some truth here. I've seen WOZ and new stern pins side by side. It's like comparing a Lexus to Toyota. Both are good vehicles, but the Lexus is a different standard of fit and finish, performance etc...as far as woz performance has yet to be seen, but its coming along.
Is it reasonable for a Toyota to be priced the same as a Lexus?
If so Toyota would be out of business.

Toyota makes and owns Lexus. Its just the company higher end offering for people who dont mind paying more.

#192 11 years ago

I still have numbers 133, 136, 138, 241, 242 and 243 for The Hobbit LE

Thanks
Buddy
[email protected]

#259 11 years ago

133 is sold!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Machine - For Sale
Cedar City, UT
Machine - For Sale
Castro Valley, CA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Life

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 90.00
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider doughslingers.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hobbit-information?tu=doughslingers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.