(Topic ID: 106505)

Hobbit Expo Gamplay Videos (Post Here Please)

By Goronic

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

HobbitScore.jpg
Expo 645.JPG
Expo 642.JPG
IMG_0656.jpg
IMG_0671.jpg
IMG_0655.jpg
IMG_0654.jpg
IMG_0653.jpg
IMG_0675.jpg
image-889.jpg
20141017_164018.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oldpinster.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#78 9 years ago

A quick reset of the targets looks neat I guess ... but I have no idea why that would make sense during the game. And while the drop targets are "neat" ... it's hard to make up for everything else that seems to be missing or given much less attention.

As someone else stated on one of these threads ... it feels like a slightly flashier EM game. I hate to be negative but it's really a step or two back on innovation to slightly improve something that has been in pinball for decades and decades.

#81 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

thats just a test cycle....any one of them can be up or down in any configuration keith wants at any time...what he does will be up to his code work

So then, how is this innovation? Sure the code will be much, much deeper ... but does it not look like an old EM to you?

#85 9 years ago
Quoted from Rick432:

IMHO: It looks like some of the best aspects of an EM, yes. And in the hands of a creative programmer, I think it can make some very, very, creative and innovative modes. We'll have to see what Keith does with it. My vote is of confidence wrt seeing some cool modes.
I'll bet that somewhere in this, the shot to kill Smaug will be a single, rapidly moving "gap" in the otherwise upright drop targets rapidly cycling across all three drop target banks.

Fair enough. I'm assuming you have pre-ordered this game and you're happy with what you see so far so that is good.

Quoted from lllvjr:

I don't know guy, id ask u to see the game in person when u get the chance. Play the game, and see if u like it. If u don't like it so be it. Everyone has there own tastes, I like the game, I hated mustang, I like twd... More new games to buy, better then no new games to buy. The big laboswki too. We have options.

I'm sure I'll see this game some day. It seems like more places within a reasonable driving distance are putting pinball machines back out these days so I hope to find one.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oldpinster.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hobbit-expo-gamplay-videos-post-here-please?tu=oldpinster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.