(Topic ID: 106505)

Hobbit Expo Gamplay Videos (Post Here Please)

By Goronic

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

HobbitScore.jpg
Expo 645.JPG
Expo 642.JPG
IMG_0656.jpg
IMG_0671.jpg
IMG_0655.jpg
IMG_0654.jpg
IMG_0653.jpg
IMG_0675.jpg
image-889.jpg
20141017_164018.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lllvjr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#40 9 years ago

sent u one more crazy to post for me

#42 9 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Haha. With my skills, I'm sure I'll be hearing Smaug say that a lot!

its on one ball....i watch dudes locking balls getting multiball killing a one ball play for five min...then i walk up flip flip drain ok whos next lol

#43 9 years ago

i found this save feature by accident..had no idea it was thereIMG_0675.jpgIMG_0675.jpg

#45 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

i found this save feature by accident..had no idea it was there

IMG_0675.jpg 170 KB

by the way if no one noticed the long metal rib on this apron picture, those are led strips in the front of the apron with diflectors from the player but lighting up the lower play field more

#47 9 years ago

IMG_0655.jpgIMG_0655.jpgIMG_0654.jpgIMG_0654.jpgIMG_0653.jpgIMG_0653.jpg

#77 9 years ago

For those of u complaining about certain noises being over powered and annoying its a very early code and there isn't even any actors dialog in the game yet from gandolf directing u on the journey. There was a similar irritating sounds when u hit the ball into the crystal ball spinner on early woz. It went away as the code progressed. Keith and the team will keep doing their job give it time.

With that note I finally can release a video I have had from early prototype hobbit. It's a quick drop target video. Also shows the early wire forms which are gone. I loved them but it deff unblocked ur view of the left drops with them gone.. Not the reason there gone but is what it is. Here's the drop target test cycle. Watch to the end!

#80 9 years ago
Quoted from OldPinster:

A quick reset of the targets looks neat I guess ... but I have no idea why that would make sense during the game. And while the drop targets are "neat" ... it's hard to make up for everything else that seems to be missing or given much less attention.
As someone else stated on one of these threads ... it feels like a slightly flashier EM game. I hate to be negative but it's really a step or two back on innovation to slightly improve something that has been in pinball for decades and decades.

thats just a test cycle....any one of them can be up or down in any configuration keith wants at any time...what he does will be up to his code work

#84 9 years ago
Quoted from OldPinster:

So then, how is this innovation? Sure the code will be much, much deeper ... but does it not look like an old EM to you?

I don't know guy, id ask u to see the game in person when u get the chance. Play the game, and see if u like it. If u don't like it so be it. Everyone has there own tastes, I like the game, I hated mustang, I like twd... More new games to buy, better then no new games to buy. The big laboswki too. We have options.

#89 9 years ago
Quoted from mummite:

The VUK wire forms look so much better on this white wood. Please get rid of that horrible metal rock VUK and go back to something like this.
thanks for sharing the vid

I know I really loved them as wire forms too.

#131 9 years ago
Quoted from seeker939:

There you go. Just found it on youtube.
» YouTube video

That's more of looking at guys asses then seeing anything hobbit related lol

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Life

$ 25.50
8,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Belington, WV
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Castro Valley, CA
$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Watertown, CT
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lllvjr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hobbit-expo-gamplay-videos-post-here-please?tu=lllvjr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.