Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 156 posts
  • 64 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Sammy31
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mfsrc791.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#103 7 years ago

Anyone know when the next updated will be? Also will it give a wizard mode for playing all 31 modes and playing all arkenstone modes?

#111 7 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I sure hope so. The Hobbit really needs some sort of reward for beating the sets of man, elf and dwarf modes. Right now only 3 out of the 31 book modes need to be beat to reach the 3 Arkenstone modes. There needs to be more incentive for beating the other 28 modes. A super wizard mode would help as well.
Also, I hope more callouts for Smaug are added to the game. Right now he really doesn't say a ton and some of his best lines from the films are not in the game. With Smaug being The Hobbits main toy it should be used more often.

Ya so true. I wish I didn't get as far as I did. I just got the hobbit and I set it up easy with 2 replay score extra balls(which are unneeded). I was having friends play it with me and my GF. I wanted it to be fun for them and I didn't want them to lose to early. The bad part was I woke up the next day and played an hour and a half game. I got 7.1 million played all 31 modes and 4 arkenstone modes. The last ball or two I had nothing to shoot for since all modes were done. It was just popups and smaug which was still cool.

This game would be taken to the next level if it had a wizard mode for bearing a certain number of modes. Maybe after 10 beaten modes you do a secret one ect. And after playing all of them something else. Game is awesome though and jjp does an exceptional job with everything

3 weeks later
#135 7 years ago

I really hope they have an update soon for playing all 31 modes. After that there is literally nothing to do with the modes anymore.

I messed up and set it up too easy the first time. I had a bunch of friends who are new to pinball and wanted to make sure the had fun getting extra balls and stuff. Since then I made it alot harder and I hope the new code gives me something to beat that's new. Love the game

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

10,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 25.50
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Life

8,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Belington, WV
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 90.00
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mfsrc791.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hobbit-code-19-now-available?tu=Mfsrc791 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.