Topic Stats

• 376 posts
  • 138 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Geremy13
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 39 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20091-004-40FAC04E.jpg
LM.jpg
WB.jpg
Paramount.jpg
Li-1.jpg
00-watson01.jpg
rainbowfield.jpg
rollover.jpg
gamescreen.jpg
Playfield-design_2.jpg
elves.jpg
hobb2.jpg
hob13.jpg
hob7.jpg
Ori and Nori.jpg
Nori.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jargus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#241 5 years ago

I don't see Legolas either, so I'd assume both elves will make an appearance on the plastics, as they're more important to the story the many of the individual dwarves, or the guy in the lower right.

Made my final payment this week (before they announced the extension), and I couldn't be happier to be a THLE owner. The art looks fantastic. Yeah, a number of the points people have raised are valid, some of which are the fault of the style guide and some of which aren't, but either way I can't wait to have this game in my home.

#281 5 years ago

My assumption (and I'll be the first to admit I might be way off base) is that the drop targets pull double duty. The three individual banks each have their own meaning (Elf, Dwarf and Man modes), and there's probably some mode where you need to collect all targets (including the Thorin Newton Ball, Bilbo and Gandalf ramps, and the two dwarf orbits) to "assemble the team." Put in that perspective, everything would make perfect sense.

#311 5 years ago

I doubt things will change significantly at this point, but in case there is an opportunity, how about something mounted above the light (below the rollover) that lights up a letter, so that it shines through the rollover? Mounted to the light, it wouldn't rotate and the rollover's rotation wouldn't affect it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 21.00
£ 58.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jargus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside