Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by kpull
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

Hi everybody. We will have a Jersey Jack Hobbit pinball machine at the Ohio pinball show this week. Show starts Thursday. We will also have a limited amount of Invisiglass and other JJ pinball related items. Hobbit is on free play. We are looking forward to seeing everybody again. Stop in and say hi. If you would like us to hold some Invisiglass for you send me a message. Thanks Gary.

#2 4 years ago

When will The Hobbit be setup? Thursday night or Friday?

#3 4 years ago

Buy with confidence from Able. My experience with Able has been great. I only wish I had more money.

#4 4 years ago

He is da man! Only the best service from Gary!

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from abelelectronics:

We will have a Jersey Jack Hobbit pinball machine at the Ohio pinball show this week.

Please update this post with pictures, videos and thoughts on gameplay rules. Thanks!

#6 4 years ago

Awesome! I'm looking forward to playing it at MPE next month.

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Awesome! I'm looking forward to playing it at MPE next month.

I am looking forward to your extensive and subjective review

#8 4 years ago

Played it in EAG in London and really loved it (prototype code), it is sad to read negative things from people who did not see the game... Babbling... Rumours...

The gameply is very interactive and the trolls coming on the playfield when you roll in the inlane are real fun and really speed to play.

The modes are explained on the little lcd display. The lock on smaug ramp is made by a magnet, the drop targets are working in a way that you have to shoot at the right time.

The gameplay on the prototype code is improving day by day but as a real player I truly love it now...

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballRulez:

I am looking forward to your extensive and subjective review

Haha, thanks. I'm looking forward to playing it. A part of me still regrets not keeping my preorder but it is now in good hands of one of my best friends who lives down the street from me. It sounds like the game has undergone extensive changes since Expo.

#10 4 years ago

Played it today. Game is awesome!

#11 4 years ago

I also got to play it today. Agree game is awesome!

#12 4 years ago

New video posted anyone have any other pictures or more video from the show? comments on the game? Code or rules feedback?

#13 4 years ago

So - what does the little screen on the play field add to the game ? Looks lame to me . The other thing that bothers me is no real shot for the upper right flipper . That's what good games with a third flipper have is at least one shot that can only be hit with that flipper .

#14 4 years ago

Looks pretty sweet. Can't wait to play it at MPE. ^^^Agree with you Tenacious on the 3rd flipper. Hopefully we just can't see the shot from the video? Possibly a jackpot shot?
Keith

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside