Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1.95P (resized).JPG
ezgif.com-video-to-gif (resized).png
IMG_2291 (resized).JPG
IMG_1678 (resized).JPG
IMG_1675 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rarehero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

There's going to be dozens and dozens of excited hobbit owners today

Your loss, jelly trollnut. Now go play your [GB] & enjoy those airballs & "Who Brought the Dog" 600 more times, or have fun with the complete boredom and Atari display graphics of RZ. We'll be enjoying the beautiful sound package of Hobbit while you're listening to unfunny Wisconsin voices of AFM. ***

Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I understand if you are frustrated waiting 6+ months or even years for an update for a Stern game...still waiting for another GB code update myself.

C'mon, you knew what you were getting into.

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from Bond_Gadget_007:

I think this update has mostly been sitting in Keiths desk drawer for a few months now, mainly bunch of loose ends finally being shared. Didn't see anything about final Wizard mode or nothing special

The whole game is special and full of wizards in modes Enjoy the journey.

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from xbloodgreenx:

Well those that care have been playing on 1.95b for a couple months now. He never said this code would have a final wizard mode... He said time permitted, one will come.

For those who hang their opinion of a game on final wizard modes - what's the likelyhood that 99% of us ever see those wizard modes? I consider myself a decent player...I've never been to LOTR's final wizard mode...I've never been to TSPP's...I'll probably never get to Hobbit's, either. You know what I love about these games? Not the final mode I've never seen...all the COOL STUFF and content you get to enjoy the entire time you're playing!!!!! If you can't enjoy Hobbit due to a missing wizard mode you'd never see anyway, you're missing the point of the game.

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

In the game settings you can set the number manually.

COOOOOL! Was that there before...or is that new?

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Lol jk and yeah purposely trolling. Sorry not sorry.
No air balls with my gb but I am dumping it. Never seen so many design flaws on a game. Dumped my hobbit preorder for it funny enough.

I dumped my GB pre-order and got a Hobbit Best pin decision I've made in years.

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from 3pinballs:

are there callouts or better directions on what to do in each mode.......that's the only thing with this game as I don't know what to shoot and that takes the fun out of it.

The book always tells you what to do in a mode. Orange shots are always your mode shots. It's very easy to know what to do once you realize this.

#48 6 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

Since nobody has answered I'll bump my own question. The lighting on the playfield will turn into what I describe as a clown car with epilepsy. I can't really tell if it's on purpose and I just don't like it, or if I have a corrupted update.

Yeah the attract mode has a few different sequences now - one of them is WOZ rainbow madness for some reason. I kinda prefer the old attract lights, honestly. Those effects are still there. Just has the skittle sequences as well.

#72 6 years ago
Quoted from 3pinballs:

are the callouts directions on what to do or shoot at or just callouts from the movies?

I think it's pretty obvious. "Shoot the right ramp" isn't from the movie. "I'm going on an adventure!" is.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Life

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

10,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Machine - For Sale
Castro Valley, CA
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 25.50
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
$ 90.00
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
Cedar City, UT
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rarehero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hobbit-20-code-released?tu=rarehero and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.