• 19 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

This topic is closed.

#1 3 years ago

This ad has been removed from the market place.

#2 3 years ago

Offer sent.

#3 3 years ago

Just a word of warning about this guy. I offered him the amount he wanted (which was a significant amount) and then he has magically received a higher offer straight away. He is just artificially pushing the prices up and is very dishonest. Buyer beware.

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from Eagle14:

Just a word of warning about this guy. I offered him the amount he wanted (which was a significant amount) and then he has magically received a higher offer straight away. He is just artificially pushing the prices up and is very dishonest. Buyer beware.

I was going to look back to see if he was the guy selling one for a bunch some time ago.

#5 3 years ago

I thought a blind auction like this was against PS rules....

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from Eagle14:

I have to vote the other way on that. I had a transaction (non auction) and he was Incredibly prompt and completed the sale and shipping with lightening speed. Very strongly recommended.

#7 3 years ago

I placed my bid, I dont think he is dishonest.

#8 3 years ago

I am happy to share the messages he sent me. He asked for $1450 and he would sell it to me. I said ok. He then said $1600 straight away. I don'ty mind a guy trying to get as much as he can, but once a "buy it now" price is agreed, it should be sold at that price.

Anyway, good luck to the highest "bidder".

#9 3 years ago

Why not just eBay?

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Why not just eBay?

eBay sucks too many fees . And their customer support horrible

#11 3 years ago

Keep your auctioning off of pinside. The OP is a piece of work. Walk away!

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Keep your auctioning off of pinside. The OP is a piece of work. Walk away!

?

#13 3 years ago

How is this allowed on Pinside?

#14 3 years ago

I dont understand you guys, didn't a similar thing happen earlier with that GNR CE?

#15 3 years ago

Was against that too. But at least they donated any profit to a charity.

#16 3 years ago
Quoted from Eagle14:

I am happy to share the messages he sent me. He asked for $1450 and he would sell it to me. I said ok. He then said $1600 straight away. I don'ty mind a guy trying to get as much as he can, but once a "buy it now" price is agreed, it should be sold at that price.
Anyway, good luck to the highest "bidder".

Wish we could have cleared up the misunderstanding in our messages privately but I owe the thread a response now

While after some back and forth the other day, I did counter your offer with a higher number. However in that same reply I clearly stated; 1 what your best offer price was, 2 that I was taking offers through the week, and 3 that my counter price was contingent on shipping within the US. Your reply was "fingers crossed then." Later you replied saying you weren't in the US. Given that, as well as the delays between messages, it didn't seem like any agreement to me. When I got your reply today saying you'd go up to $1450, I mentioned I had received higher offers, which is true.

#17 3 years ago

$350 mod at 5X's the price.

This hobby is getting absolutely daft. And not in a fun way.....

Accessibility > Rarity any day of the week.

#18 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

$350 mod at 5X's the price.
This hobby is getting absolutely daft. And not in a fun way.....
Accessibility > Rarity any day of the week.

In all honesty, It's a 'Lior' mod and they are literary works of art. The HMS Dauntless MOD was a bargain when it first sold and they sold in limited numbers (like many Lior mods). This will likely sell for well above the purchase price. I just don't like the way its being presented. It should go on eBay.

#19 3 years ago

Sorry, auctions are currently not allowed on Pinside. Everything offered for sale needs a price tag here.

(Note that we do, very rarely, allow exceptions on this when it's for charity)

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hms-dauntless-mod-by-art-of-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.