(Topic ID: 261863)

hitting shots consistently until you dont

By Beaumistim

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Beaumistim.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

anyone else have issues with a pin you regularly play, maybe even your own home game. where your hitting shots regularly then all of the sudden you cant? im not talking in the sense of your hitting it all game, until you need to hit it to complete something, just regular hitting it. Im no pro player, but my TSPP was kicking my ass with certain shots, then i got decent at those shots (left ramp, right orbit , left orbit) and by decent i mean i could hit them usually 1 out of 3 times when i was trying to hit them, sometimes a little more. but now im missing everything all the damn time, went from a bad game being in the 100 mil range to not even breaking 20 million.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Beaumistim.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hitting-shots-consistently-until-you-dont-?tu=Beaumistim and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.