(Topic ID: 97404)

Hitler still hasn't got his WOZ!

By Captain_Kirk

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

thumbs_up.jpg
    Zippyaproved.jpg
    nazi-jokes-hitler-meme1.jpg
    images.jpeg
    a.aaa-Oops-I-pissed-myself.jpg
    Picture 16.png
    5stars.gif

There are 107 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 9 years ago
    Quoted from brent149:

Of course someone gave this a down vote. You can't mention anything slightly critical of JJP without the hardliners getting their panties on a wad.

It was not a WOZ person that down voted.

#52 9 years ago

"Addition" should be "Edition"; other than that it's perfect. My son and I loved it.

#53 9 years ago

....don't have the rights to Wizard of Oz....classic!

#54 9 years ago

Wizard of Oz is actually in the public domain. It's the key imagery from the movie that gets you. Be funny to see a book based pin of title.

#55 9 years ago
    Quoted from brent149:

Wizard of Oz is actually in the public domain. It's the key imagery from the movie that gets you. Be funny to see a book based pin of title.

Correct. The ruby slippers are only from the movie. In the book, they were silver.

When Disney made Return to OZ in the 80's, they had to license the ruby slippers from MGM.

#56 9 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

"Addition" should be "Edition"; other than that it's perfect. My son and I loved it.

Crap! I need to tweak it again!

#57 9 years ago

It's funny they paid out the ass in the 80's for MGM's properties but this recent movie they just avoided anything related rather than pay up.

#58 9 years ago

I can almost guarantee that Jersey Jack was probably cracking a smile or two while he watched this...

#59 9 years ago

Dude this is better than I expected it to be. Every reason under the sun why Jack has lost all respect from me.

#60 9 years ago
    Quoted from 27dnast:

I can almost guarantee that Jersey Jack was probably cracking a smile or two while he watched this...

Oh, I very seriously doubt that. Very much.

#61 9 years ago
    Quoted from 27dnast:

I doubt it but I would bet Gary is loving it.

#62 9 years ago

That was funny...

#63 9 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

Does the "yet to be made" estimate of 200 games include the Australian WOZ?
    Edit in the 90 days promise from 6 months ago, drop a trouble ticket reference for the broken route games, give Panzer an honorable cameo telling Hitler about "all the toys" & I think you'd have a masterpiece
    Just ribb'n ya Panzer
    Wait, isn't Panzer a German word!?!
    Perfect

No PanzerFreak was the one who brought up the LCD screen.

#64 9 years ago

thumbs_up.jpgthumbs_up.jpg
    Zippyaproved.jpgZippyaproved.jpg

#65 9 years ago

...make you all play Zizzles and The Pin from now on.... Way funny. Congrats to whoever did this!

#66 9 years ago

Hitler does something no one else has been able to do....get all of pinside to agree on something regarding WOZ!

Bringing together the masses, what a humanitarian.

#67 9 years ago

Thanks everyone! It was fun to make!

I still have high hopes for for JJP long term. The current situation just seemed ripe to be exploited by one of these videos.

Tschüss!

#68 9 years ago

Very funny. Captain_Kirk, will you consider revising translation script running with the film so as to adjust the F word you prefer to throw around? Maybe use something more like f$@k or F&@K!# G, would be just as funny and appeal to a wider audience. After all it is being posted in The Internet!

#69 9 years ago
    Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Very funny. Captain_Kirk, will you consider revising translation script running with the film so as to adjust the F word you prefer to throw around? Maybe use something more like f$@k or F&@K!# G, would be just as funny and appeal to a wider audience. After all it is being posted in The Internet!

Sorry, I disagree. The F-bomb adds to the shock value.

#70 9 years ago
    Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

I understand your point, but do you think that matters that much, really?

Example:
    Do you think writing Fu<x or FU£K is really different than FUCK?
    I mean- everyone knows exactly what we're inferring.

It sort of reminds me of the near futility of some of the "censoring" on tv where they cut the "K" from Fuck music lyrics or scripts and it's patently obvious what word they are censoring because you hear most of it.

Anyways- I actually find the profanity in this video appropriate.... And hilarious.

#71 9 years ago
    Quoted from lowepg:

I understand your point, but do you think that matters that much, really?
    Example:
    Do you think writing Fu<x or FU£K is really different than FUCK?
    I mean- everyone knows exactly what we're inferring.
    It sort of reminds me of the near futility of some of the "censoring" on tv where they cut the "K" from Fuck music lyrics or scripts and it's patently obvious what word they are censoring because you hear most of it.
    Anyways- I actually find the profanity in this video appropriate.... And hilarious.

Do you see what happens when you find a stranger in the Alps?!?

#72 9 years ago

GOLD..

#73 9 years ago

Who is worried about the F word in a Hitler video? It's Hitler. Adolf Effing Hitler. The F word is the least offensive of anything in the video. You aren't asking Hitler to be edited to someone less......HITLER, but the F word is the bother? Are you showing it to your kids? F word no good for the kiddos, but Hitler? All good.

#74 9 years ago

That Hitler WOZ video @ the Top is Soo True .. I didn't order a WOZ but I know of Several that are Still await-n on theirs .. I un-boxed the 1st Ruby Red 75th Anniv- Pin at the W-Salem auction .. I posted picts and Knew it would Piss off alot of people .. Hitler has been Dead for almost 75 yr's but thru these video's its like he's been reincarnated into some Insane PinHead .. To Funny !!

#75 9 years ago

You sure that he is dead? Supposedly he is alive, und vell, und lifing in Argentina. After all, the headline read "German radio says:: Hitler is dead".

#76 9 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

You sure that he is dead? Supposedly he is alive, und vell, und lifing in Argentina. After all, the headline read "German radio says:: Hitler is dead".

Pretty sure, if he is alive he turned 125 last April.

#77 9 years ago

These Hitler videos stopped being funny long ago...until now. That is funny as hell.

#78 9 years ago

You speak German, Captain Kirk?

#79 9 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

It's Hitler. Adolf Effing Hitler.

Laughing in both English and German!!!! Good one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#80 9 years ago
    Quoted from tracelifter:

Pretty sure, if he is alive he turned 125 last April.

Celebrities always lie about their age.

#81 9 years ago
    Quoted from Pintucky:

You speak German, Captain Kirk?

Of course!

Hitler jokes are a part of my family. My Mom's a good sport about it all.....

#82 9 years ago

Bloody brilliant i must say !!

#83 9 years ago

Man, I've played this video a few times now! Great job!!!

#84 9 years ago

I nearly pissed myself. The best part was the LCD but he is too busy looking at the ball. Classic!!!

#85 9 years ago

Considering there are less than 90 of the 1500 LE's left to ship... this is ironically a little on the late side LOL!

#86 9 years ago

Considerng 90 people ish... Don't have games and others waited three years , no it's not!

#87 9 years ago

My wife even enjoyed this one and she knows nothing about pinball machines other than she likes to play them. I keep her up to date with the latest pinside drama so she knows of JJP and the WOZ situation but not much else.

#88 9 years ago
    Quoted from BobC:

Considering there are less than 90 of the 1500 LE's left to ship... this is ironically a little on the late side LOL!

When did he deliver more than 110 without anyone noticing, over the past week?

#89 9 years ago

I'm still waiting for Vid's response.

Positive or negative, it should be funny!

#90 9 years ago
    Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

A few tweaks....
    » YouTube video

AWESOME!

#91 9 years ago
    Quoted from BobC:

Yeah, there are some things on the late side; but this video ain't one of 'em.

#92 9 years ago
    Quoted from brent149:

Of course someone gave this a down vote. You can't mention anything slightly critical of JJP without the hardliners getting their panties on a wad.

The fact that this is Hitler humor several thumbs down would be no surprise and not have to be about WOZ.

#93 9 years ago

More Hitler videos! More Hitler videos! Love laughing at his expense!!!

#94 9 years ago

I'm sorry.. the line about pulling money from the pensions... that is hysterical.

Hitler was a big enough jackass that something like that is right up his alley.

#95 9 years ago

I'm going to pull this down on Friday August 1st. I have some business and personal related videos on You Tube, and the Hitler thing doesn't jive well with it long term. Free free to extract it and re-post, or share however you like. Obviously, I don't own the Downfall footage.

#96 9 years ago

Love the part about Bolshevism by the way.

#97 9 years ago
    Quoted from rai:

Love the part about Bolshevism by the way.

Thanks! You're the first person to comment on that! Historically accurate and a play on the word bullshit!

1 year later
    #98 8 years ago
    Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

Free free to extract it and re-post, or share however you like.

did anyone download this, or copy it?
    i'd love to watch this video, i have a bunch of great Hitler reacts pinball videos but haven't seen this one

pretty please?
    with sugar on top

#99 8 years ago
    Quoted from cooldan:

did anyone download this, or copy it?
    i'd love to watch this video, i have a bunch of great Hitler reacts pinball videos but haven't seen this one
    pretty please?
    with sugar on top

I second the motion. I completely missed this thread last year.

#100 8 years ago

me three

There are 107 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hitler-still-hasnt-got-his-woz/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.