(Topic ID: 97404)

Hitler still hasn't got his WOZ!

By Captain_Kirk

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

thumbs_up.jpg
    Zippyaproved.jpg
    nazi-jokes-hitler-meme1.jpg
    images.jpeg
    a.aaa-Oops-I-pissed-myself.jpg
    Picture 16.png
    5stars.gif

There are 107 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
    #1 9 years ago

I'm going to pull this down on Friday August 1st. I have some business and personal related videos on You Tube, and the Hitler thing doesn't jive well with it long term. Free free to extract it and re-post, or share however you like. Obviously, I don't own the Downfall footage.

#2 9 years ago

My apologies to any and all, but I haven't laughed this hard in ages. THIS FREAKING ROCKS WATCH IT. I don't care what "side" youre on, this is awesome and Im still laughing... thanks man.

#3 9 years ago

The end is worth it. Lawlor and printing money. Good stuff.

#4 9 years ago

lol

#5 9 years ago

Damn Nazis lost their pensions because Hitler wanted a WOZ.

#6 9 years ago

brilliant!

#7 9 years ago

These Hitler posts are making me laugh so hard my girlfriend is ready to kick me out.............Good Stuff!

#8 9 years ago

Lol! That was good.

#9 9 years ago

That clip is gold.

#10 9 years ago

ROTFFLMAO

the pension line was perfect.

Rai > time to make a new one and see if you can top this

#11 9 years ago

That was hysterical, but SOMEBODY'S got waaaaaay too much free time....

#12 9 years ago

These are so damn funny- I enjoyed both the Stern and WOZ version. Awesome!

#13 9 years ago

Does the "yet to be made" estimate of 200 games include the Australian WOZ?

Edit in the 90 days promise from 6 months ago, drop a trouble ticket reference for the broken route games, give Panzer an honorable cameo telling Hitler about "all the toys" & I think you'd have a masterpiece

Just ribb'n ya Panzer

Wait, isn't Panzer a German word!?!

Perfect

#14 9 years ago

Thanks guys, I laughed so hard I woke my kid up. Now I gotta get her back to sleep.

......that was pure gold.

#15 9 years ago

5stars.gif5stars.gif

#16 9 years ago

Jack watched it; He likes it!!!

#17 9 years ago

I don't care about the LCD , I watch the ball.. LOL

#18 9 years ago

It's starting to get real stupid now. The first time was OK but it's getting dumb.

#19 9 years ago

That was awesome, I was trying to do a WoZ one, but this is far superior. I had my IM script all mapped out in advance. But with my WoZ one I didn't really know. This was brilliant, I've been watching Hitler parodies all week, check out the grammer Nazi (google downfall of grammer).

#20 9 years ago

Good stuff. Touchy figure to use. But we'll done

#21 9 years ago

Says it was removed by user.

#22 9 years ago
    Quoted from TomGWI:

Says it was removed by user.

I tweaked it. New link at the top.

#23 9 years ago

I loved the line about him making them only play Zizzles and "The Pin".

There are some great lines in there!

Nicely edited, you caught the one typo you had earlier, and the tweaks were good.

Post edited by Dewey68: edit after the edit to say "nice edit"

#24 9 years ago

Nice shot at 'the pin'.

I hope Gary and Jack get a chuckle out of these too.

#25 9 years ago
    Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

I tweaked it. New link at the top.

Nice. Just watched it again good use of Nazi speak Blitzkrieg fashion LOL

#26 9 years ago

That was much funnier than it would have been if I was still waiting. 4.00 Rocks!

#27 9 years ago

Sooooooooooooo funny and that is exactly how I feel about this horrible wait.

#28 9 years ago

Could have built a factory...

LOL

#29 9 years ago

“What have I done to deserve this?” ......ummmmm.

#30 9 years ago

I'm wiping the tears away as I type

#31 9 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

Does the "yet to be made" estimate of 200 games include the Australian WOZ?
    Edit in the 90 days promise from 6 months ago, drop a trouble ticket reference for the broken route games, give Panzer an honorable cameo telling Hitler about "all the toys" & I think you'd have a masterpiece
    Just ribb'n ya Panzer
    Wait, isn't Panzer a German word!?!
    Perfect

Lol! Nice.

#33 9 years ago

can't be the last one on woz or jjp, too much material to work with here......

#34 9 years ago
    Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

A few tweaks....
    » YouTube video

Picture 16.pngPicture 16.png

#35 9 years ago

Brilliant work, well executed

#36 9 years ago

Holy freaking s*#t I had water rolling out of my eyes! That is pure classic!!

-Steve

#37 9 years ago

a.aaa-Oops-I-pissed-myself.jpga.aaa-Oops-I-pissed-myself.jpg

#39 9 years ago

Of course someone gave this a down vote. You can't mention anything slightly critical of JJP without the hardliners getting their panties on a wad.

#40 9 years ago
    Quoted from eggbert52:

It's starting to get real stupid now. The first time was OK but it's getting dumb.

Thats kind of how we feel when you post.

#41 9 years ago
    Quoted from brent149:

Of course someone gave this a down vote. You can't mention anything slightly critical of JJP without the hardliners getting their panties on a wad.

Au contraire, our friendly down voter is quick to make his own jokes about WOZ. Maybe he just likes to be negative regardless of the angle.

Sorry Eggman. Maybe paint some happy trees?

images.jpegimages.jpeg

#42 9 years ago

nazi-jokes-hitler-meme1.jpgnazi-jokes-hitler-meme1.jpg

#43 9 years ago

Now do one for the Vonnie D pin

#44 9 years ago

"and don't get me started on the 75th Anniversay Edition, where the fuck did that come from" That's just about when I pissed myself, LOL.

Awesome job, a instant Pinside Classic!

#45 9 years ago

Hitler is best Pinsider

OVER 9000/10

#46 9 years ago

Before anyone feels guilty laughing at these memes, even the director of the movie this is taken from finds them funny:

Director’s Approval

On January 15th, 2010, New York Magazine’s entertainment blog Vulture[7] interviewed Hirschbiegel, asking his opinion of how the scene has been used online:

Someone sends me the links every time there’s a new one…
    I think I’ve seen about 145 of them! Of course, I have to put the sound down when I watch. Many times the lines are so funny, I laugh out loud, and I’m laughing about the scene that I staged myself! You couldn’t get a better compliment as a director.

#47 9 years ago
    Quoted from frolic:

Before anyone feels guilty laughing at these memes, even the director of the movie this is taken from finds them funny:
    Director’s Approval
    On January 15th, 2010, New York Magazine’s entertainment blog Vulture[7] interviewed Hirschbiegel, asking his opinion of how the scene has been used online:
    Someone sends me the links every time there’s a new one…
    I think I’ve seen about 145 of them! Of course, I have to put the sound down when I watch. Many times the lines are so funny, I laugh out loud, and I’m laughing about the scene that I staged myself! You couldn’t get a better compliment as a director.

That's great. While it's a good movie overall probably only a small group of people has watched it. But in this way the scene takes on a cult status and is much more famous than the source movie.

#48 9 years ago

That was greatness!!!

#49 9 years ago

Who knew Hitler had such a potty mouth.

#50 9 years ago

The next Hitler video has to be "Hitler gets Choggarded"

There are 107 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hitler-still-hasnt-got-his-woz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.