• Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

HI HITLER & SOPHIA MOON.jpg
HI-HITLER.jpg
IM_VAULT_HITLER.jpg
There are 114 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 9 years ago

House of Pins talks in all caps in third person. HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

PS: Stern doesn't care about collectors. If I'm a pinball manufacturer I care about the market, how much it will gobble up and how I can stay in business selling to my market. Period.

#53 9 years ago

Very good.

Can't wait to see how Hitler reacts when Tron premium is made

I am guessing he paid $10k for his Tron LE!

#54 9 years ago

I've been watching a lot of Hitler parodies, look up Hitler Obamacare and the grammar Nazi's.

It's easy to do if you have the right circumstance to talk about. I had to re-do this several times to shorten parts or correct spelling.

My favorite parts were about House of Pins, also when Hitler said anyone who had ordered IM VE leave the room and when the girl said "don't cry I'm sure the old one is as good as the Vault Edition".

#55 9 years ago

What a crack up, Awesome work, very well done

Cant wait for the Woz one

#56 9 years ago

Very funny and genius, Rai! My only nitpick is the very end when he said "I will never forget." Just my opinion, but it'd be funnier if he said something like "I will buy a WOZ instead" or "I will just wait for the Vonnie D pinball."

#57 9 years ago

Very nice indeed!

#58 9 years ago
Quoted from MagicMako:

lol, last line should've been "...until they announce TWD"

same thought I had.

#59 9 years ago

Whiny collectors in a nutshell!

#60 9 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Whiny collectors in a nutshell!

My point, if I have a great pin, I don't mind if other people have one. If they get remade so much the better. More fans, pin gets more popular.

I understand why MM is great, but the price was out of control. Out of reach for many, IM was also out of line considering it cost $1-2k more than a new Met Pro, it almost didn't make sense to buy a $6000 used Iron Man when that was about what you can get an Met Premium for.

I can understand if a 'better' version was made like Black Spider-Man that would piss off some collectors but a version like Luci being open ended was better IMO to allow more people to enjoy as well as having a nice different art package.

I might prefer Luci instead of my regular premium but I am not mad Stern made Luci at all.

#61 9 years ago

Hilarious. Really well done.

#62 9 years ago

Shteiner..Shteiner.. good edit that one. Classic.

#63 9 years ago

Brilliant! I had to watch it again this morning at work

#64 9 years ago

Look up the Chuck Norris one, that's very well done.

#65 9 years ago

Pinside award of the the year!! You hit on so much of our drama here. Truly a classic!!!

#66 9 years ago

Spot on in regards to roasting Gary for stating they were done done done with IM... then making more seemingly days later

I honestly don't mind they made more (more awesomeness to go around), just don't travel the country saying over and over again no more... then make more.

I am not sure if Stern has learned that lesson, as nobody but Hitler and I seem perturbed by it. I just want someone who can give his customers the straight poop. Like "if there is demand for a non-LE game, we will crank it out". Is that so hard to verbalize?

#67 9 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Is that so hard to verbalize?

It is. What seems good one day does not mean it could be a better route to go the next.

#68 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

It is. What seems good one day does not mean it could be a better route to go the next.

It is hard to tell the plain as day truth and be honest with the people who are keeping you in business?

I find that.... unfortunate.

#69 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Pinside award of the the year!! You hit on so much of our drama hear. Truly a classic!!!

You mean here not hear (grammer Nazi)

I had some more good stuff about HOP but needed to shorten to fit the time limit.

I could probably do a whole parody about HOP.

#70 9 years ago

Funny stuff! I thought at the end, he says "I'll never buy another Stern." Someone else says, "Stern just announced Walking Dead"
Hitler says under his breath "Get me a price"

#71 9 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

Really funny Rai!

Damnit Sparky. I went through all the trouble of digging out your Hitler Code thread so I could respond to this poster with it, and turns out... it was you!
For posterity:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hitler-reacts-to-unfinished-code

Is the link working? Is there a way to see this one again?

#72 9 years ago

this may be silly...

what movie is this from originally (sorry, not a movie guy)

#73 9 years ago

I hate to admit it, but this post has just beat out the pinball 3000 post for the funniest post ever.......sorry Kev!

#74 9 years ago

A JJP rant by Hitler would be epic!

"We pay him and pay him and pay him, and for what?"

#75 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

this may be silly...

Downfall / Der Untergang

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0363163

#76 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Downfall_(2004_film)

#77 9 years ago

thanks. worth a watch?

#78 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

thanks. worth a watch?

Good movie if you are into history.

#79 9 years ago

Honestly, everyone on the internet has gotten so much use out of that clip we probably owe it to the movie to watch it in any case. Embarrassed to say, I've not done so yet.

#80 9 years ago
Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

A JJP rant by Hitler would be epic!
"We pay him and pay him and pay him, and for what?"

You should try it, I don't follow woz threads so I can't pick out the correct phrases to talk about.

#81 9 years ago

I'm thinking ahout doing a House of Pins rant.

#82 9 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Look up the Chuck Norris one, that's very well done

It is excellent. The captions match Hitlers hands and reactions spot on. Release the Kraken!

#83 9 years ago

Ok now I've got to watch the Chuck Norris video

#84 9 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

Ok now I've got to watch the Chuck Norris video

Hitler should have told he generals to try to clone Bruce Lee since Bruce Lee may be the only man who ever defeated Chuck Norris.

#85 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I thought at the end, he says "I'll never buy another Stern." Someone else says, "Stern just announced Walking Dead"
Hitler says under his breath "Get me a price"

That's a brilliant edit!

#86 9 years ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

Hitler should have told he generals to try to clone Bruce Lee since Bruce Lee may be the only man who ever defeated Chuck Norris.

Hey bud, I'm going tonight to watch Sharknado gets Rifftraxed. Very excited!!!

#87 9 years ago

Posted it on my Facebook page--

and JOHN TRUDEAU liked it! woohoo! he's so cool.

IM_VAULT_HITLER.jpgIM_VAULT_HITLER.jpg

#88 9 years ago
Quoted from joelreeves:

Posted it on my Facebook page--
and JOHN TRUDEAU liked it! woohoo! he's so cool.

IM_VAULT_HITLER.jpg 45 KB

I am honored to be re-posted, and to get recognition from JT.

Thanks

#89 9 years ago

John is about as cool as they come!

#91 9 years ago

Funny!

Hope Jack and Gary get to see these.

#92 9 years ago

that was great - thanks!! lol

#93 9 years ago

Man, that was funny. Thanks for the laughs.

#94 9 years ago

Phil.....you can do a HOP rant as long as I get use of your sports car for a week.....LOL !!!! I also want editing rights.....remember, never a good idea to upset a NY italian who lives down the road and who lets you come over to play his pins all the time....LOL.

So don't get too carried away....... However, the wife and I did find the Hitler rant very funny......

#95 9 years ago

The next Hitler video has to be "Hitler gets Choggarded"

#96 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

this may be silly...

It's called "Downfall." It's absolutely riveting, the story of the last days in the bunker. It's based on the account of his young secretary, who was there for that last month and made it out.

It's in German though so I hope you don't mind reading subtitles. Which lots of people do in 2014 because we are all getting stupider.

The parodies have been around for years. There's even a Hitler parody of Hitler whining about all the Hitler parodies, which is pretty funny.

There are literally hundreds of them already. Maybe more.

I'm surprised more people haven't actually sought out the movie. The first time I saw one of the parodies, maybe 5 years ago (Hitler [Dan Snyder] was pissed off about the incompetence of my beloved Redskins), I knew I absolutely had to watch this movie. The guy who plays Hitler - and the whole cast really - is amazing.

#97 9 years ago

Funny.

Interesting that if you say all this Stern stuff in threads meant to discuss it, you get thumbs down, but if you make a hitler vid, there's no issue - and yes, I agree with it all!

#98 9 years ago

I will seek it out and watch it!

Sounds like a flick I would enjoy

#99 9 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

Funny.
Interesting that if you say all this Stern stuff in threads meant to discuss it, you get thumbs down, but if you make a hitler vid, there's no issue - and yes, I agree with it all!

It's sort of like inverted Godwin's Law.

#100 9 years ago

Here is the link I used to make the video.

http://downfall.jfedor.org/create/

Takes some trial and error to get the words not to be too long and to fit with the emotion.

It's very easy once you start, but the hard part is finding a suitable subject.

I plan on doing some more but not until I come up with something worthwhile. Maybe one where Dutch Tommy lost his backpack?

I hope some other pinsiders will jump in, as I love watching a good one like WoZ.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 26.50
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 24.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Roseville, CA
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 87.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 114 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hitler-finds-out-about-iron-man-vault-edition-1/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.