7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by MaxAsh
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MaxAsh.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Hello All - just picked up a Williams Hit and Run Base-Ball EM to try and repair/restore. Hopefully this is the correct forum to post in for assistance. Up until now I've only worked in EM pinball games, so this will be a bit of a change. If you're not familiar with the title, here's a link to the IPDB page for it. It's not showing up on pinside when I search the games here, so I can't link it to the post that way, unfortunately.

At the moment I'm just trying to track down any info I can on the game. If someone has schematics or documentation, and would be willing to share some info, please let me know. It would be great to have a resource to tap for details, since this will be a little different than I'm used to.

What's interesting is that the game seems closer to a pinball than any other pitch-and-bat I've seen before. Some really nice features on it for the era, and it's pretty big (around 33" wide I believe). I'll add some pics as I take them.

#3 7 years ago

Yes, I had played a working one and enjoyed it, so when the opportunity for a project one popped up, I grabbed it. Hoping to find some info on it out there in the pinside ether.

3 months later
    #4 7 years ago

Bump... as this is sort-of a pinball/pitch and bat hybrid, would it be better to post over in the EM pinball section? thanks

#5 7 years ago

Ordered schematic and some parts. I spent an hour cleaning it up a bit and working on it. Definitely more of a pin vibe than anything else. I was able to get it to reset the score reels, but then it gets stuck in a reset-loop with the score reels spinning. I'm used to this from EM pin repairs, so hopefully easy enough to track down once I have the schematic in hand.

#7 7 years ago

Yea, it's pretty complex, should be fun once it's up and running. Going to move over to the EM pin section. After reviewing the schematic and game in general, this is basically a pinball game, more or less. Very interesting!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MaxAsh.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hit-and-run-base-ball-williams-1970?tu=MaxAsh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.