(Topic ID: 183824)

Highest scoring EM

By Willillist

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCN5304 (resized).JPG
    DSCN5303 (resized).JPG
    armynavy (resized).jpg
    image-1 (resized).jpg
    moon (resized).jpg
    IMG_3319 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3331 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider I_P_D_B.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 7 years ago

Europlay's 1974 'Tic & Toc' displays a maximum of 19,999,990 points when set to 5-ball novelty play.

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=4079

So far, I have over 400 EM games listed with their "maximum displayed point score", a phrase I consistently use for this. I add this notation if I am editing a listing and if I figure it out. I often have to wait until I receive an image of the reverse side of the backglass before I can know whether or not there are silkscreened scores higher than what the score reels would total.

You can search for these games by going to Advanced Search and, in the Notable Features box, enter this phrase:

maximum.displayed.point.score

then search. Notice that a period is used in place of spaces to search for those four words as one phrase.

You can search with this:

maximum.displayed.point.score ,999,9

to cleverly search for that phrase followed by any number like this: xxx,999,9xx

Jay

#11 7 years ago
    Quoted from pinwiztom:

from ipdb notes for Tic & Toc
    "One of the games pictured here illustrates that the backglass is not silkscreened in the area of the pool table to allow light to pass through the glass yet there are five light bulb sockets wired from the manufacturer in that area of the backbox insert."
    Above is probably because the recycled lightbox baffle inserts were used
    from unsold Sky Star pins, since that same area is used to light up face and helmet of skydiver.

I updated the listing with a comment as a result of you contacting us. I also added a Game Trait to the IPSND.net. Thank you for your proactivity!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider I_P_D_B.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/highest-scoring-em?tu=I_P_D_B and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.