5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by MrNeon
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrneon.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Hi, new to the forum here. I have a HS that I've waited 5 years for!! So now that I have the machine, I've been cleaning and modding the game but still trying to keep it orginal. I've been reading threads about modding the traffic light with a face or case that can go over the orignal to look more realistic like a traffic light. Seems there was a memeber or members that have made them but I haven't been able to see anything recent let alone where Ican get one. If anyone has leads or possible way to get one or two made, I would greatly appreciate it. Hope to learn a lot through this site with my new pinball.

#3 5 years ago

Thanks. Looks great but it won't work with HS1...but could probably be tweaked. Unfortunately, I have no skills to do that...but thanks for the thought.

#5 5 years ago

Thanks!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrneon.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/high-speed-traffic-light-mod-1?tu=mrneon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.