8 months ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by MrNeon
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 months ago

Hi, new to the forum here. I have a HS that I've waited 5 years for!! So now that I have the machine, I've been cleaning and modding the game but still trying to keep it orginal. I've been reading threads about modding the traffic light with a face or case that can go over the orignal to look more realistic like a traffic light. Seems there was a memeber or members that have made them but I haven't been able to see anything recent let alone where Ican get one. If anyone has leads or possible way to get one or two made, I would greatly appreciate it. Hope to learn a lot through this site with my new pinball.

#2 8 months ago

I've made a mod for the HS2...
    No idea, if the traffic light fits for the HS1?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-getaway-new-traffic-light-mod

#3 8 months ago

Thanks. Looks great but it won't work with HS1...but could probably be tweaked. Unfortunately, I have no skills to do that...but thanks for the thought.

#4 8 months ago
    Quoted from MrNeon:

Hi, new to the forum here. I have a HS that I've waited 5 years for!! So now that I have the machine, I've been cleaning and modding the game but still trying to keep it orginal. I've been reading threads about modding the traffic light with a face or case that can go over the orignal to look more realistic like a traffic light. Seems there was a memeber or members that have made them but I haven't been able to see anything recent let alone where Ican get one. If anyone has leads or possible way to get one or two made, I would greatly appreciate it. Hope to learn a lot through this site with my new pinball.

Join the High Speed Forum and you will find a traffic light mod that can be 3D printed.

#5 8 months ago

Thanks!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Other
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 6,995.00
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    Apparel - Unisex
    ArcadeMade
    $ 25.99
    Playfield - Other
    Lee's Parts
    $ 27.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    Boards
    KAHR.US Circuits
    $ 75.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    PinWoofer
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 199.99
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 129.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    € 222.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Buthamburg
    $ 100.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    G-Money Mods
    $ 399.95
    $ 269.99
    $ 54.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 24.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 10.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 65.00

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside