Topic Stats

• 38 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by akm
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

I have a nice restored High Speed. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/high-speed-full-restoration-started-whridlsoncestood-112512
Stunning! I also have the original backglass and the repro.
It was sold at the show for 3400 and I paid the same. In support of my belief in depreciation I am looking for 2500

Sold

#2 4 years ago

I thought this was a "McCune" at first and got a little excited. Game is still nice.

#3 4 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

I thought this was a "McCune" at first and got a little excited. Game is still nice.

I thought the same thing

#4 4 years ago

Name removed = I look crazy (er)

#5 4 years ago

Holy cats.

$3K is a steal for a HE restore. In short, that would roughly cover all the parts used to restore it, and $0 for the time to restore it. Whoever gets this for $3K is the luckiest guy in the universe...
-mof

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Name removed = I look crazy (er)

Not crazy you were right. It looked wrong. Thanks. Now Rob...crazy : )

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from mof:

$3K is a steal for a HE restore.

?. Not HEP if thats what you mean. But its a very nice restored game.

#8 4 years ago

I was using
HE = high end
=)
-mof

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from mof:

I was using
HE = high end
=)
-mof

Nice!

1 week later
#10 4 years ago

Bump

#11 4 years ago

I remember seeing that game at Pinfest, and it was very nicely done. I didn't know that was the one you bought. Someone is going to get a really nice game at a great price.

GLWS

#12 4 years ago

So tempted. GLWS!

#13 4 years ago

Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!

#14 4 years ago
Quoted from SPeD66:

So tempted. GLWS!

Sweet game and real sweet price. I am writing off $600 just because I woke up the other day craving a new game : o

Pick it up and we can celebrate with a shot of Pappy Van Winkle 23 ; )

pics: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/14393

#15 4 years ago

Morning bump!

#16 4 years ago

Sweet looking game and great seller too!!!

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!

I've got the option to buy back my former HS if I ever want to & it's only an hour away. It's definitely not in the same league as Dave's, but it's good enough for me.
*BUMP*

#18 4 years ago

The pappy shot is worth $50! BUMP

#19 4 years ago

Bump!

#20 4 years ago

It's interesting seeing where machines end up. I powdered this machine 18 months ago or so. Those ramps were the first multi colored wireforms for a game I had done. Jim let me do whatever I wanted because he had an extra set. I loved the police light looks. I've played that game and it's a pleasure to play. GLWS.

#21 4 years ago

The ramps were a great call. Very cool feature and nicely done.

#22 4 years ago

Bump!

Somebody has to want a nice HS half as much as I want to sell it to buy a RIBION...

#23 4 years ago

Knocked down to 2700

#24 4 years ago

Herg, trade Dave the RBION. That way, everyone will have had a turn.

#25 4 years ago

We talked ; )

#26 4 years ago

Yeah, I'm not quite finished with the village bicycle yet.

#27 4 years ago

Bump!

Price dropped to 2600.

#28 4 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

Price dropped to 2600. I really want to buy a RIBION today!

There's one sitting on our local Craigslist right now. I think the guy wants $3K? Might want to reach out to him.

Of course, there's mine as well. I am having someone over tomorrow to see about replacing the broken pop on it.

#29 4 years ago

Bump price dropped to 2500. Desperate! : )
Found a ribion and now eying that TSPP

#30 4 years ago

I have one that I LOVE and have thought about restoring. I doubt I could do it for this price...plus it would take me a year. Good luck and awesome HS! How is this not sold?

#31 4 years ago

I hope everyone realizes what a great price this is for a nicely restored machine. I'm in the process of restoring mine right now and hope it comes out that nice and have at least 2500 in it already not including any labor.

#32 4 years ago

One thing that I think would help would be to add the pics to this thread. This machine deserves to be on display. There are pics in the market ad, but I can't even get them to load this morning.

I wouldn't have thought TSPP to be your taste.

#33 4 years ago

Black Rose: "That PIN is crazzzzzzzy bling'd out w/cointakers. Yer gonna regret selling her… and price is 2 low"

Choggard: "I'll give you $1200"

#34 4 years ago
Quoted from fattdirk:

I hope everyone realizes what a great price this is for a nicely restored machine. I'm in the process of restoring mine right now and hope it comes out that nice and have at least 2500 in it already not including any labor.

That's what I mean! If I got mine anywhere close to this condition I'd have more than 2500 in it with free labor....and I bought mine dead and cheap. If I had the cash I'd buy this and sell mine without thinking twice.

If PPS decided to remake some of these early Sys 11's I bet they'd still cost 4k or more.

#35 4 years ago

Bump!

#36 4 years ago

Beautiful Game Dave! Good Luck with your Sale.

#37 4 years ago

Thanks , looks like we Have three serious folks asking about it. Will try to take pics tomorrow and answer questions when I get home. Thanks everyone .
There are pics in the market place ad as well.

Sold sold sold

#38 4 years ago

So.. it's not sold then?

Only kidding, of course. I hope one of those potential buyers takes it off your hands.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside