9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheRingMaster.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 9 years ago

Hi there!

I have a similar issue on my HS, none of the flashers except the top ones behind the ramp are working in test mode. The ones under the pf, radar detection, works at random when playing the game. I will follow your thread. First i will replace all bulbs (flashers) and see if there is any change.

Andy

#17 9 years ago

Allright =) Ill post back if i find anything

3 months later
#38 9 years ago

Will read this toroughly soon trying to fix my flashers on HS. Just wanted to give a thumbs up for posting! / Andy

1 month later
#39 9 years ago
Quoted from floyd1977:

Maybe that information was wrong. When I got to "run red light," the flashers came on and blinded me. Thanks for all your help.

Yes, I did some testing today and realized that by poking the switches for all the stop light targets (advancing to run red light) and then triggering the ramp switch will make the flashers go crazy. In my case I still miss the red dome flashers on the sides of the PF and the left blue flasher(s) under the PF. Will continue the testing.

1 week later
#40 9 years ago

For the sake of it, a report back: I was able to get the flashers work just by replacing all the bulbs. As been said in this thread or wherever I read it they are in series (I think its called) so if one is out the other(s) will go out too. Still missing two of 4 flashers on the left blue hotdog insert on the PF though but will figure that out too. Just wanted to tell what solved it for me. Broken bulbs and loose connectors is the thing I will check first from now on.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
RobTune

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 53.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

4,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dunakeszi
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
Machine - For Sale
Orange, CA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheRingMaster.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/high-speed-playfield-flashers-out?tu=TheRingMaster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.