Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Chochi_ca
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

My player 4 display does not light up at all. When I switch my ribbon cable from player 3 to 4(on the board) it does not light up player 4 display. I also only partially light up player 3 when I swap them. But it might b cause the cable is under stress due to it being a bit further of a length? I also swapped the entire cable from 3 to 4. Display 4 still does not light. I am goin to order a new glass but I was not sure why I was not getting a full display when I swapped 3 and 4 on the board only? Is that cause I'm stressing the ribbon cable?

#2 7 years ago
Quoted from Chochi_ca:

Is that cause I'm stressing the ribbon cable?

Probably not.
When you say "full display", do you mean that some segments are missing, digits are missing, both, or that the segments aren't lighting at full brightness?
-
Chris Hibler

#3 7 years ago

What I'm meaning about the "not gettin the full display " is its not full characters, goes in and out. Thats when I switch the output from the display board to connector 4 feeding the display glass player 3. But I have to stress the cable for it to reach. Was wondering if that was a possible cause for the incomplete display?

#4 7 years ago

Oops misread ur post. So I think I have board problems(display)? And my player 4 display also?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Red Oak, TX
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Orange, CA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
RobTune

4,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dunakeszi
$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 53.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/high-speed-player-4-display-help and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.